Skyrim 21st century

Jacob201

Here on my website you can find i guess the mostly biggest rare modern gun collection for skyrim - http://skyrimmods.wix.com/shadowdancer#!rare--lost-mods-/c1dgu

Just scroll down there is two collections. Total number of guns is about 40 different guns/pistols/assault rifles/sniper rifles and etc.

Good luck with your idea !!!

I will look into that collection, Thanks!

There is a similar weapon pack on Modtype, but its always good to find new possible resources.

Thank you) But the fact is that some of the guns in my collection some time ago was removed even from asian websites, and after i manage to find them and reupload , modtype upload some of the guns from my collection)))

Soo, some of the stuff you see on modtype is actually the guns i found)))

Posting my baseball bat too. Replaces Iron Claymore by default. Textures are bad, threw some stuff together in photoshop....

No ingame screens, sorry. It is a aluminium baseball bat with shitty textures. (But the shape is nice I think)

Thankies ! c:

Posting my baseball bat too. Replaces Iron Claymore by default. Textures are bad, threw some stuff together in photoshop....

No ingame screens, sorry. It is a aluminium baseball bat with shitty textures. (But the shape is nice I think)

Thank you again! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

don't be put down by what anyone has to say, this mod is the mod I've been waiting for. you're right about skyrim being unique as it is alone in that modding freedom and you have the absolute freedom to create this ludicrous mod. please, please, please, don't give up on it. it's going to be great and I have full belief that this mod will be the one... but if you could please give us an optional file to edit the monsters and wildlife please do that :'(

My idea for "modern animals". I found a nice creature resource on Nexus i could use.

Sabrecats: house cats/ stray

Trolls: escaped circus gorillas

Horses: cars

Giants: ..homeless people?

Mammoths: ???

Skeevers: rats

Slaughterfish: pikes

Thanks Shadowscale, but that was the first mod i started this project with. 

In other news, i hate to be a whiny/begging modding noob but i still need help with some meshes..

..Is this really ludicrous?

My idea for "modern animals". I found a nice creature resource on Nexus i could use.

In other news, i hate to be a whiny/begging modding noob but i still need help with some meshes..

Sabrecats: I'd go with Tiger or Lion personally since it'd be around their muscle build as well.

Mammoths: Elephants

Thanks Spyder

I guess should not be too picky with the female clothes, ill try not to use too skimpy stuff.

This is going to be a huge project, i know. 

Thing is, i have done it before, replaced all armors, some furniture and stuff. It was not perfect but i liked it. 

Computer problems made me lose that file. :(  So i am making it again, this time more polished. (hopefully)

86_7782c4286fc2a666a763382febcc7f18.jpg

Did someone mention DREAMS?!.

I have a dream each time I sleep :)

Sabrecats: I'd go with Tiger or Lion personally since it'd be around their muscle build as well.

Mammoths: Elephants

The house cat replacer looks ok when sized down, not too muscular. The tiger is not a bad idea either.

Did anyone else find this amazing thingy yet? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/66916/?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived