No Dog penises problem.

XxXxXxXx

ive been trying to get this to work for two days now. im probably missing something important, but whenever i install a mod that gives wolves or dogs penises, all that i see are sheathes.  i have tried: "horny Dogs of skyrim" and all the variants, creature features, and nude creatures.

this should technically work without sexlab since it is only adding a mesh, and it works with the sheath. just not the penis. does this have something to do with arousal or something that would make the penis visible only in certain situations?

Thanks for the help.

ive been trying to get this to work for two days now. im probably missing something important, but whenever i install a mod that gives wolves or dogs penises, all that i see are sheathes.  i have tried: "horny Dogs of skyrim" and all the variants, creature features, and nude creatures.

this should technically work without sexlab since it is only adding a mesh, and it works with the sheath. just not the penis. does this have something to do with arousal or something that would make the penis visible only in certain situations?

Thanks for the help.

I remember with Horny Dogs of Skyrim, you had to rename the meshes to which one you wanted. There was multiples in the folders, and you had to choose one and rename it to have permanent penises on dogs. I believe it was the same with Creature Features and Nude Creatures.

Nude Creatures now uses the Creature Framework though, with More Nasty Critters. It does require SexLab now, cause it switches out the mesh with the erect version during sex scenes, then goes back to the sheathed mesh when not in use.

So in order to have it work now, yes you need SexLab. Then just get More Nasty Critters, as it combines Nude Creatures, Creature Framework, and Hentai Creatures all in one. They will remain sheathed of course, until you actually activate a sex scene with them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I have seen this bug. What i did was i went into SLNC and switched all the dogs to the alternative penis model. That fixed it for me so might be worth a try. ;)

Bump! I'm not sure if all creatures are missing a penis yet but for sure the "Dogs of Skyrim" don't have penises. How do you change the meshes to the alternative like you were saying?

• 4 weeks later...

I've managed to get it working. Just takes a bit of updating. Then ya gotta reset your sexlab in your MCM. Well, either reset, first, or update, first. Either way, it should work. Uhh... Bout the updating part.... I've... watched youtube X3 Ssssoooo that is all, people XD

Archived