Goodbye Revelers, Hello Drunken Sluts!

Great stuff. Would be interesting to see more spawns replaced with sexy spawns. Something like Immersive Creatures or Immersive Encounters?

I've thought about it for sure.

Well....... The Mod works. I had to change the hairs in CK, was get a color mismatch

Huh... Anyone else having this problem? I didn't experience it when I was making it.

I need to check if I included some face geometry data when I get a chance.

Guest Jenova23

Can you make this optional, have both the revelers and the drunken sluts? I just don't like replacing vanilla dialogue, unless of course it's used somewhere else.

Another thing..... shouldn't they have a Faction? Using the console they aren't "Revelers" they're "Drunken Sluts". No dialog comes up. Do I need a mod for "DSX Clothes"? That's from inventory in CK.

What faction should they have?  They have every faction the original Revelers had... all I did was make them female and change their default outfit.

You don't need any clothing mod to get this up and running.  I gave instructions on how to change their wardrobe if you want, but you don't have to.

Can you make this optional, have both the revelers and the drunken sluts? I just don't like replacing vanilla dialogue, unless of course it's used somewhere else.

Unfortunately no... but I don't replace any vanilla dialogue sound files, if that's what you're worried about?  It won't impact any other conversations.  But if you install this, the Revelers will turn into Drunken Sluts and will change the conversation you have.

Well....... The Mod works. I had to change the hairs in CK, was get a color mismatch

I re-uploaded the file with facegen data (I should have done that in the first place).  It won't have your new hair you put on them but it should hopefully fix the color mismatch issue.

Found them, they were very forthcoming.

post-252372-0-25656000-1430137737_thumb.jpg

post-252372-0-13358900-1430137761_thumb.jpg

very forthcoming indeed !

post-252372-0-86079800-1430137846_thumb.jpg

post-252372-0-77821400-1430137873_thumb.jpg

post-252372-0-44233100-1430137897_thumb.jpg

didn't get a necklace from them, but it appears they can't take the booze and started down the jealous bitchfight (crap screenshot, they're quick movers).

post-252372-0-59010500-1430138085_thumb.jpg

had to use harmony to break up the drunken brawl.

anyways, works fine, good mod, thankyou

Found them, they were very forthcoming.

attachicon.gifScreenshot286044.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenshot293328.jpg

very forthcoming indeed !

attachicon.gifScreenshot294475.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenshot299305.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenshot300859.jpg

didn't get a necklace from them, but it appears they can't take the booze and started down the jealous bitchfight (crap screenshot, they're quick movers).

attachicon.gifScreenshot305788.jpg

had to use harmony to break up the drunken brawl.

anyways, works fine, good mod, thankyou

1) Do you mind if I use some of your screenshots for the mod page?  I forgot to take some when I was making the mod and haven't run into them again yet.

2) The main one should give you a necklace after you have sex with her the first time (assuming you talk to her again).  The good news is, if you didn't get it, she'll give it to you next time as well if you talk to her after having sex with her (it remembers if you have been given the necklace or not).

3) Haha, how did you you end up fighting with them?

O.o is the increased spawn rates for them still working?

I honestly haven't gotten any feedback about that one way or the other.  Theoretically the mod should work, though as I said I'm not so much increasing the spawn rate of them in particular as much as I am removing a few other potential spawns, meaning the list of spawns will cycle through faster, resulting in more spawns for this mod.

It's on my list of things to figure out, to make them spawn more frequently for real, but I've been busy with real life and don't have time right now to devote to figuring it out.

File Name: Goodbye Revelers, Hello Drunken Sluts!

File Submitter: BurnyD

File Submitted: 05 Apr 2015

File Category: Sexual Content

Original Description:

So as I was wandering around Skyrim and ran past a group of revelers, I realized how much I don't particularly like them. They seem pointless. So I came up with an idea to change them... from drunken dudes, to drunken ladies. Drunken ladies in various states of undress. Who knows, maybe they're at the tail end of a bachelorette party or something.

Description:

Changes the Revelers to fully-voiced (using vanilla dialogue) Drunken Sluts. Join them in their revelry!

Features:

- They will approach you when you pass, but won't force you into dialogue... you can just ignore them! Finally! Fuck you, Revelers, I don't want your stupid mead, I have a dragon to kill!

- Is your character a prude? Tell them to fuck off, and they will! But beware, piss them off and they might not want to talk to you again.

- Is your character down to party? Well so are they. Oh boy, are they ever.

- Remember that really uninteresting ring the Revelers gave you? New and improved! Well, ok, more like themed. It does the same thing.

Requires:

Sexlab

Want them in sluttier clothing?

The mod as released is purely vanilla assets, which will reflect any replacer mods you have in place. However, I tried to design it to be as easy as possible to add other clothing for the girls from other mods. Any clothing you add to the leveled item DSX_Clothes will be included in their potential wardrobe.

Basic instructions (not promised to work with all armor mods, the ones that get too fancy might cause issues):

1) Open DrunkenSluts.esp and whatever other clothing mod you want them to wear in the CK, with DrunkenSluts.esp as the active file.

2) Find the clothes you want in the Armor category (under Items). Open them, change the FormID to something more Drunken Sluts specific, change the name if you want, and save. It will ask if you want to create a new form, select yes. This will create a version of that piece of armor for the Drunken Sluts to use.

3) Reopen the armor records you are importing (the ones you created). They will also have Armor Addon records associated with them (middle bottom section). Double click on that, and it will open the Armor Addon. Change the FormID here as well (usually mirroring the change you made to the Armor record with AA at the end is a good idea). Save, create a new form.

4) Back in the Armor record, you still have to old Armor Addon attached. Remove that, add a new one, search for your version and add that one instead. Save the Armor record.

4a) This is a slightly more complicated, possibly not necessary step. We need any outfits to come in one piece, but the clothing mod you're getting it from might have them in several pieces. To fix this, pick what you would consider the main Armor piece of the outfit, and in the Armor Addon section, assign the Armor Addons for all the pieces you want to be included. Feel free to change the name to something more descriptive if of the entire outfit. Each Armor Addon will have a clothing slot that it goes in, make sure the Armor piece has all the same clothing slots selected. This usually works, but YMMV, I'm not a master at this process.

5) Go to the Leveled Items section (under Items) and open DSX_Clothes. Just leave it open. You should see a bunch of vanilla clothing in there.

6) Go back to Armor, and find the pieces you want to add to the wardrobe. Drag and drop them into DSX_Clothes. The wardrobe will only select one item, so if you put in only a bra, if that is selected you will have a girl in only a bra. You can also remove anything you want from DSX_Clothes as well.

7) Save DSX_Clothes, save the mod, and load up your game.

8) If the Drunken Sluts had already loaded in your game before you made this change, you can open the console, select them and type Resurrect and they will regenerate with the new clothing as an option for wearing.

Want to see them more often?

I have made an attempt to increase how often you see the girls. It is a very amateur attempt. I don't think it runs any risk of breaking your game, but it might just not be something you enjoy having installed. Also, I don't really know much of an impact this will have. And so, I turn to you! If you want to see them spawn more often on the road (and spawn off the road occasionally), please try out the increased spawn file and REPORT BACK!

Having the girls capable of spawning off the road was easy (although it will be very rare I'd think). Having them spawn on the road more often basically involved removing some other road events so that it would cycle through the events more rapidly. I only took out 4 or 5 possible road events, and I tried to pick the ones that were the most pointless (eg - random bard, farmers after dragon attack, noble on horse). But because of this, you should not only see the girls slightly more often, you should also see all the other road events slightly more often.

This isn't exactly the method I had hoped to use, but test it out anyways and let me know how it goes.

Want More Features?:

I think I got this mod generally where I want it to be. I welcome suggestions on how to make it a bit better and I'm obviously taking feedback about bugs or things not working the way they should. However, I'm probably not making the mod more complex than it is.

That said, I welcome discussion of ideas and generally welcome anyone who wants to expand the scope of the mod to incorporate those ideas. I probably won't have the girls showing up at taverns, but if you want to expand the mod into that direction I think you should, whether you are a new modder or an experienced one. I learned a lot of what I know through dissecting or changing existing mods for my own purposes.

If you have ideas for expanded functionality you would like to see feel free to post them in the support thread, and if you want to expand the mod in some way, check the permissions section below and then send me a message.

Change Log:

4/21/2015 - Reuploaded file with facegen data to avoid face color mismatches.

Permissions:

I am very amenable to people taking my mods and building on them. I would ask that you contact me first, but odds are that if you want to expand on my work I will probably be cool with it.

That being said, I'd like to express the following points:

1) If you are just looking to further fine-tune my idea without actually taking it anywhere new, I'd rather you talk to me about including your changes into my own mod somehow.

2) I released my mod on this site for a reason. In most cases I would prefer that anything built on my work be also hosted here. I have granted access for a few translations that will be hosted on sites in the target language, but generally I'd prefer to keep things here in this community.

3) I released my mod for free, and I do not give consent for anyone else to host it or anything built upon it behind a paywall, under any circumstances. Just don't.

download.png

Click here to download this file

This looks good,  but I get fighting when the animation finishes did I do something wrong

They fight me and each other to the death..

They turn aggressive against you and each other? That shouldn't be happening. Is anyone else having this issue?

Edit:  Ok, so I examined the NPCs and confirmed I didn't really change anything about them (factions, aggression), only the gender, voice, and appearance.  They are set to unaggressive.  I'm going to glance through the scripts as well but I don't think this issue is coming from my mod unless I start hearing back from other people.

I honestly don't know why they would turn aggressive against you *and* each other... if you attacked them they would maybe turn aggressive against you, and if I'm not mistaken they would defend themselves against other environmental threats (a wolf, for example), but I don't see why they would fight each other in any case.

If you happen to have a save after they spawned but before they went crazy, I'd try reloading that save and see if it happens again.  I'd also suggest looking through your load order and looking for anything that might affect road encounters.  Anything that adds more encounters, adds new encounters, etc.  Or, obviously, anything that would affect this encounter specifically.  I don't know how any such mods would make this happen but it's a good place to start looking.

Perhaps if something modified the vanilla version of their quest so that when my mod triggers a certain quest stage, instead of the script saying "give a necklace", it says "fuck shit up".  I don't know.

So far, I haven't run into them. I'm at level 40-something (from a fresh start) and have yet to see a single group, even with the more revelers mod. I think I need an Even MORE Revelers mod. :)

They turn aggressive against you and each other? That shouldn't be happening. Is anyone else having this issue?

Edit:  Ok, so I examined the NPCs and confirmed I didn't really change anything about them (factions, aggression), only the gender, voice, and appearance.  They are set to unaggressive.  I'm going to glance through the scripts as well but I don't think this issue is coming from my mod unless I start hearing back from other people.

I honestly don't know why they would turn aggressive against you *and* each other... if you attacked them they would maybe turn aggressive against you, and if I'm not mistaken they would defend themselves against other environmental threats (a wolf, for example), but I don't see why they would fight each other in any case.

If you happen to have a save after they spawned but before they went crazy, I'd try reloading that save and see if it happens again.  I'd also suggest looking through your load order and looking for anything that might affect road encounters.  Anything that adds more encounters, adds new encounters, etc.  Or, obviously, anything that would affect this encounter specifically.  I don't know how any such mods would make this happen but it's a good place to start looking.

Perhaps if something modified the vanilla version of their quest so that when my mod triggers a certain quest stage, instead of the script saying "give a necklace", it says "fuck shit up".  I don't know.

I reverted to the vanilla and I think SexLab Solutions which I have used forever makes the male Revellers have the same option for group sex and they fight too, so it’s not your  mod that’s doing it sorry.

I have also noticed that some followers will attack active NPCs during sex animations but only if they are following.

I have stopCombat at the end of my load list but it doesn’t help. Hopefully there is a fix somewhere.

Edit: Ok, so I examined the NPCs and confirmed I didn't really change anything about them (factions, aggression), only the gender, voice, and appearance. They are set to unaggressive. I'm going to glance through the scripts as well but I don't think this issue is coming from my mod unless I start hearing back from other people.

If you happen to have a save after they spawned but before they went crazy, I'd try reloading that save and see if it happens again. I'd also suggest looking through your load order and looking for anything that might affect road encounters. Anything that adds more encounters, adds new encounters, etc. Or, obviously, anything that would affect this encounter specifically. I don't know how any such mods would make this happen but it's a good place to start looking.

Perhaps if something modified the vanilla version of their quest so that when my mod triggers a certain quest stage, instead of the script saying "give a necklace", it says "fuck shit up". I don't know.

I reverted to the vanilla and I think SexLab Solutions which I have used forever makes the male Revellers have the same option for group sex and they fight too, so it’s not your mod that’s doing it sorry.

I have also noticed that some followers will attack active NPCs during sex animations but only if they are following.

I have stopCombat at the end of my load list but it doesn’t help. Hopefully there is a fix somewhere.

That sounds like some mod is flagging NPCs as aggressive or something when Sexlab animations are triggered, which isn't normal. I'd go ask in the tech support forums.

Thanks for this fun Mod. This is a welcome change from the vanilla Revelers!

I have found the Ladies twice so far in my game.

The first time they were ready to Party and I received the necklace. 

The second time they were just standing around the iron mine at Winterhold without any drinking animations. When approached they had the generic "Hello" and "What can I do for you" dialogs.  No Sex. I guess they were having a hangover! :-)

Reading all the other comments it is interesting how different some people's game reacts.  

Thanks for this fun Mod. This is a welcome change from the vanilla Revelers!

I have found the Ladies twice so far in my game.

The first time they were ready to Party and I received the necklace. 

The second time they were just standing around the iron mine at Winterhold without any drinking animations. When approached they had the generic "Hello" and "What can I do for you" dialogs.  No Sex. I guess they were having a hangover! :-)

Reading all the other comments it is interesting how different some people's game reacts.  

Thanks!

I'm curious about that second time.  By any chance are you using my mod to make them spawn more?  I wonder if that's an unintended consequence?

Otherwise that might be a bug coming from another source.  Weird one though.

Yes, I am using the more frequent spawn mod. 

Also, probably by pure coincidence, both encounters were very close to the same spot.

Next time I am in game I'll check that area again to see if they are still there!

I just checked in game and they are still at the Whistling Mine just out of Winterhold.

All they have to say is " Until Next Time"

It's not a "Bug" ,  it's a "Feature"!  :-)

If they are saying "Until next time." it sounds like the quest ended... At the end they are supposed to walk away and get unloaded when able. Seems like something there kept them loaded. Probably if you just go far away it will sort itself out.

I think this is one of those amusing Skyrim glitches that entertain us regularly.  :-)

I uninstalled your mod and turned them back into 3 ugly dudes. I gave them mead thru dialog which should have completed the quest and made them go away.

I fast traveled away and back and they were still there! I gave them a "Good Death".

Your Mod is back in and I am back on the road looking for the Ladies!   :P  

I finally found the three and enjoyed it. ;3

Only problem is dark faces. Otherwise everything else seems to work.

Have you downloaded since I put in the facegen data? Just curious if that is working.

Good news! I finally ran into them in my own game, for the first time since I developed this mod (I've gone through a few restarts in that time trying to get a setup I was happy with).

Now I have a hard save where I can test things that people report, and also I got some screenshots for the download page.