need help converting mod from FONV to FO3

DeadSomething

hi, i found this nice mod a few years ago and until today, i have never got it to work as a replacer for fo3:

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/44711/?

i know that the esp will only work for fonv, but even just copying the meshes and textures doesn't work properly.

the problem is: without an esp that tells the game to load a separate mesh for females, it is just useless, but i'm no good at the GECK.

can anyone give me a link to an esp that does just tell the game to use a separate meshes for females on each armor?

The only vanilla records the plugin in that mod edits are the power armors. The other records in the vanilla game already have different models specified for male and female, and the mod just replaces those models, which works fine without the ESP.

If you aren't seeing any changes in other armors or clothes with FO3, it's because the filenames of the models aren't the same as they are in FONV, so you're going to have to rename the models in the mod to match the FO3 names and locations -- or create your own FO3 ESP that edits every armor/clothing item and changes their models to the ones from this mod.

Archived