[REQUEST] Conversion of Lady Body Armors to CBBE - Links Included

I found this link the other day while I was surfing around for armor mods for females.

Although I REALLY WANT these mods, I regret finding this link because nothing on this site really works with CBBE. I wanted to ask if some INCREDIBLE, GENEROUS SOUL out there would take a couple days to convert the list of my favorite, must have, to die for armor mods to cbbe curvy. I would do it but I'm completely illiterate when it comes to converting body types.

Here are the links to the armors below:

Again THANKS again to anyone that picks up this project during their spare time. This would be like a Christmas gift for not only me but I'm sure a lot of others as well if someone could convert these.

I can't say thanks enough. I would be EXTREMELY HAPPY! Thank you thank you thank you.

I was looking for this from ages, but sadly I think It would be extremely hard to do since Krista mods are completely different from vanilla specifications.

If it were that hard, I would like at least the first 5 or so converted. Those are my favorites. I am hoping someone picks this up for good practice and because everyone would benefit from this including the modder themself.

I would be happy even if they converted one armor once a week. At this point, these armors are SOOOOOOO AMAZING, I would be ok waiting a little for all the armor mods to be converted. :D

If it were that hard, I would like at least the first 5 or so converted. Those are my favorites. I am hoping someone picks this up for good practice and because everyone would benefit from this including the modder themself.

No one will convert this and share it with the community since the author does not want this to happen. Those armors are designed for LB - and they are not allowed to be altered and changed. By doing so, I'm quite certain that any content posted here will be removed ASAP. One has to respect the authors wishes. Simple as that - even if it's kind of sad, it still is understandable.

No one will convert this and share it with the community since the author does not want this to happen. Those armors are designed for LB - and they are not allowed to be altered and changed. By doing so, I'm quite certain that any content posted here will be removed ASAP. One has to respect the authors wishes. Simple as that - even if it's kind of sad, it still is understandable.

This. And there are technical difficulties. I think they should be remade from scratch.

This. And there are technical difficulties. I think they should be remade from scratch.

You are right. I found a method to install them in my game so the meshes would use the LB-Body als groung and not the CBBE. So I was able to get around clipping issues. But I had terrible problems with the hands and other body parts and that made them unusabel for me.

For me it looks like the LB is a broken body mod. What a shame since the outfits are some of the best for Skyrim I've seen so far.

My question is, where exactly does he say he doesn't want his armor converted? Find that for me and post a link. If he doesn't than I'll understand.

Well, my request still stands, if you can't convert the armor, could some determined soul remake the armor to fit cbbe?

My question is, where exactly does he say he doesn't want his armor converted? Find that for me and post a link. If he doesn't than I'll understand.

Well, my request still stands, if you can't convert the armor, could some determined soul remake the armor to fit cbbe?

You provided a lot of links yourself already. Check for something called license agreement at the bottom and don't ignore it like usually when seeing those strange words.

You provided a lot of links yourself already. Check for something called license agreement at the bottom and don't ignore it like usually when seeing those strange words.

Ok so I found it along with a "License Agreement:

Prohibited the publication of this plugin (translation modifications, adaptations to other body) to other sites """"""without permission."""" As well, it is forbidden to use the individual elements, fragments, textures, scripts of this mod.

translated by blackelf.

See the without permission part? If you're worried, can't you send an email. If you are gonna be smug about it than get out! 

If you really want someone to convert this mods into the common body types, you should do the following:

- learn Russian

- learn Cyrillic

- ask Krysta yourself

Blackelf made most of the conversitions from Russian into English. Maybe he will give you the exact reasons why Krysta is not active on LL (as far as I know). Whatever the reason for that conflict between Krysta and LL is, you will not make the important people jump over their shadow / past by asking nicely, I'm afraid. Plus, as other people posted before, it would mean a hell of an effort to re-create those mods for other body types.

that is already converted, and the link is already here

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20830-the-beauty-of-skyrim/page-26?do=findComment&comment=919723

those outfits are from daz so krista can't say anything about what you do with it (she wasn't even allowed to put that in skyrim, that's why she got ban from nexus)

Plus, as other people posted before, it would mean a hell of an effort to re-create those mods for other body types.

that take about 15 minutes...

there's no much to edit in blender, lb is similar to unp

and you can use bodyslide to reweight it for you body (or the conversion won't follow your body when you move)

those outfits are from daz so krista can't say anything about what you do with it (she wasn't even allowed to put that in skyrim, that's why she got ban from nexus)

Nice to know, thanks for that. Since you are the only LL member (I know of) that did conversions (for your own usage), I guess you can give the author the appropriate reply to the request. Cause as far as I know, stealing from a thief is still not allowed here.

Cause as far as I know, stealing from a thief is still not allowed here.

what a joke, most of hd outfits converted to skyrim are from daz, other games, or something else

problem with krista is that she convert too much stuff, some of autors heard of her, and she say it's her stuff so of course they took actions

and i don't convert krista conversion...

it look better than the others because it is less decimated

instead of converting a conversion, i convert the original

and i have yet to see the performance impact of using high poly mesh, so i don't decimate anything

Regardless of everything else, Krista doesn't like their stuff being converted. Simple as that.

Every time one of their armors gets converted here, a huge uproar and dispute happens. Which in turns gets them removed from here. Regardless of who owns what rights and stuff, the author doesn't want them converted. That's it.

If you want them, find them on an obscure site or get them from daz directly and do the conversions yourself. Otherwise, leave it alone cause it never ends up good and it would get removed any ways at the author's wishes.

As well, we have a thread for requests. No reason to make your own thread.

As well, we have a thread for requests. No reason to make your own thread.

So I appreciate the honest responses but no reason to tie a noose around my neck or immediately slash at my throat because I requested some armor. Secondly, I didn't realize there was a request thread; however, by thread do you mean one single thread where EVERY request will be buried under text?

If you really want someone to convert this mods into the common body types, you should do the following:

- learn Russian

- learn Cyrillic

- ask Krysta yourself

Not gonna lie, probably the least helpful comment I've seen in a while. You do realize why I created this thread right? Cause I can't do any of those things. 

I have to apologize for not posting this in the right area but I have to ask all of you for future reference to not jump on someones d*** the moment they post something you don't like. A simple, "the creator of the mod doesn't want us to convert it, so unfortunately we can't" NOT "you see that block of text called (license agreement) Umm, yea, so we can't do that for yah you dumb a**"

You see the difference?

I'm not attacking anyone, just thought that I would have a more casual response from everyone instead of being attacked. 

[Edit 2:12pm 11/30/14] I could have sworn I had [LB] Dragon Princess v2.0 for CBBE in my list of mods a LONG time ago when I did a clean install and forgot to back up my data. 

Slow down there bud. You're taking it way too far.

I did tell you simply that the author doesn't want their armors converted. That was it. I didn't give you crap about it, or beat you up, or any of that. Stop jumping to "worst case scenarios".

It's simple enough. If you want them converted, your best bet is to learn to do it yourself. Outfit Studio is really easy to learn for anyone. I even learned and I have no experience with conversions. Use it to convert the armors yourself.

As for the request thread, it is there for a reason. The moderators didn't make the thread for the own amusement. They made it cause they were tired of this section being flooded with request threads. Now here you are making a separate request thread cause you think your request is more important than everyone else's and deserves it's own thread. It doesn't.

You're making a request. No one is obligated to fill that request. Thus why we have a thread for requests. It's an easy one stop shop for modders to browse to see if there is anything they want to do. When you make new threads over and over for requests, you clutter up the main page and basically scream "I'm special, look at me". I know, you don't want your request to get buried in the tons of other requests, but oh well. It happens.

If you're worried your request won't be filled, then maybe you should look at your request and think "Maybe I'm asking too much" instead of thinking you're special and your request deserves it's own special thread. This is why learning how to do things yourself is more preferred to waiting on someone else to do it for you. And seeing as your requests is a simple armor conversion, you can learn to do that yourself within a few hours. In the end, you learn how to convert armors and become a new modder on these forums that can do conversions for others if you so choose.

I did tell you simply that the author doesn't want their armors converted.

that only work if the one saying it is the author...

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52711/?

dragonbone marauder was made by x (mashup of dragonebone/forsworn/daz prehistoric outfit for the weapon on the gloves)

and it was converted to bombshell by y

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54593/?tab=3&selected_game=110&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fid%3D54593%26user%3D1%26gid%3D110&pUp=1

if y say he don't want anyone to convert that armor to another bodie, would you care about that?

and if someone want to convert the prehistoric outfit to unp, he don't have to ask x anything

and if someone made a mashup of dragonbone with daedric, he don't have to ask x anything too

I did tell you simply that the author doesn't want their armors converted.

that only work if the one saying it is the author...

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52711/?

dragonbone marauder was made by x (mashup of dragonebone/forsworn/daz prehistoric outfit for the weapon on the gloves)

and it was converted to bombshell by y

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54593/?tab=3&selected_game=110&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fid%3D54593%26user%3D1%26gid%3D110&pUp=1

if y say he don't want anyone to convert that armor to another bodie, would you care about that?

and if someone want to convert the prehistoric outfit to unp, he don't have to ask x anything

and if someone made a mashup of dragonbone with daedric, he don't have to ask x anything too

Yep. But the armors they are asking to have converted, are the ones already converted from daz stuff to the LadyBody. Which would default to Krista as the author of those outfits for Skyrim.

If they wanted the daz stuff directly, sure. Then they have to deal with daz, who also has their own terms of service to only use it for personal use. What someone else does with that, is their business and they have to deal with daz over that.

But the author of the armors listed, are done by Krista (meaning, they were ported to Skyrim by them). Thus, making them the author. And at LL, we have respect for author's work (at least, some of us do..), regardless of how they made it.

I don't care who made it first or who made pieces of it first. All I care about is who made it in the end and what their wishes are. If an author doesn't want their work shared/converted/posted elsewhere, so be it. No need to go through the history of where the mod came from in the first place, just respect the author's wishes and leave it at that. Pretty much every single armor out there is a mash-up of something else or built off another outfit. If we go through the highway of permissions and who made what, nothing would ever get released.

From what I see in the end, Krista ported the armors to Skyrim. Thus, they are their conversions. And they have made permissions for those mods, and to avoid any drama it is best to just respect them and leave it at that.

Yep. But the armors they are asking to have converted, are the ones already converted from daz stuff to the LadyBody. Which would default to Krista as the author of those outfits for Skyrim.

that's nonsense

But the armors they are asking to have converted, are the ones already converted from ladybody to unp. Which would default to nana as the author of those outfits for unp.

so if i follow your logic, there's no need to ask krista anything, if you convert the conversion from nina and upload it, nobody can say anything (but if you put that on nexus, you will get ban, as no matter what you say, this is daz stuff)

that's nonsense

But the armors they are asking to have converted, are the ones already converted from ladybody to unp. Which would default to nana as the author of those outfits for unp.

so if i follow your logic, there's no need to ask krista anything, if you convert the conversion from nina and upload it, nobody can say anything (but if you put that on nexus, you will get ban, as no matter what you say, this is daz stuff)

Yep, it's crappy logic. But that is what the ruling seems to be with conversions no? Look at all the mods here on LL and Nexus that have been converted that belonged to someone else that didn't want their work distributed or converted. All those mods follow that same dumb logic.

Heck, you can go to a certain site and find all the LadyBody conversions for the UNPB body already. Which people have used to convert them to CBBE as well as BodySlide. Yet no one says anything cause they converted them from the UNPB version, not Krista's version. So it's supposed to be okay then right? According to the community, yes.

My point is, in the end, we don't want anymore drama over LadyBody stuff. If someone wants to convert it and send the person a PM with all the conversions, more power to them. Just don't post them here. Cause then the bomb will drop and arguments will begin, and they will end up getting removed any ways. So what purpose does that serve? So just leave it alone is all. If they don't want their mods converted, fine. Don't make a big deal over it, just respect it and move on. Is that such a hard thing to do?

Here I am talking about not wanting to cause drama over this, and we have already started. So with that, I'm just going to drop this and leave it at that.

This turns into a waste of time. And too much effort has been put into discussions. And sorry that stating the obvious was taken as an offence.

Besides all argumentation (which was interesting to read, since it comes from "experts" - thanks for that): is there someone willing to do the requested conversions, to share them only with the author?

If not, this conversation is over. It all boils to this, I take it.

Slow down there bud. You're taking it way too far.

I did tell you simply that the author doesn't want their armors converted. That was it. I didn't give you crap about it, or beat you up, or any of that. Stop jumping to "worst case scenarios".

It wasn't aimed at you. You have probably been the most honest in here. It was towards 2 others in here. 

If they wanted the daz stuff directly, sure. Then they have to deal with daz, who also has their own terms of service to only use it for personal use. What someone else does with that, is their business and they have to deal with daz over that.

Look.... I am NOT asking to have the ladybody conversion converted, I AM asking if the ARMOR itself can be converted whether it's from ladybody, daz, some foreign guy in Paraguay, a Samoan living in the islands, an alien from another planet , I don't care who it's from. Just as long as it's from one of the above listed that has given permission to convert it. I apologize that I didn't notice it had limitations and permissions.

If lady body was able to get away with conversions, I don't see why Daz's work couldn't be converted to CBBE as long as Daz was given credit. So now that we're all hopefully on the same level, is there anybody that could convert it? I'm not trying to be disrespectful, I wanted an honest conversion and what I got was "that armor can't be converted idiot." Sorry I blew up on all of you. I apologize for those of you that I stressed out. For what it's worth, Happy Belated Thanksgiving guys and have a Happy Stress Free New Year!

If lady body was able to get away with conversions, I don't see why Daz's work couldn't be converted to CBBE. So now that we're all hopefully on the same level, is there anybody that could convert it?

krista didn't got away

if you do this king of thing on the nexus

63847271z1.jpg

80078135z2.jpg

it get deleted and you get ban

and i put a link with conversion to unp...

why don't you use that?

your char need to be nude to see the difference

and there are many daz outfits converted to unp (you just won't find on the nexus, well, there's some, but not much)

If lady body was able to get away with conversions, I don't see why Daz's work couldn't be converted to CBBE. So now that we're all hopefully on the same level, is there anybody that could convert it?

krista didn't got away

if you do this king of thing on the nexus

it get deleted and you get ban

and i put a link with conversion to unp...

why don't you use that?

your char need to be nude to see the difference

and there are many daz outfits converted to unp (you just won't find on the nexus, well, there's some, but not much)

Nexus is ban city. That's why you keep it in loverslab. I got banned because I mentioned I used a torrented version because I disliked steam at that time even though I had purchased the game. They are ridiculous

so what? does that make her ban wrong?

she ask for it anyway

they even made a scene with me even throught i don't make mods...

see my char?

i can use any animation without problem, and i could do the same to demonica

i could remove the dark thing around demonica nails too (alpha transparency is missing from the texture, that's all, but you need the daz black&white texture to add it)

and i have dozen of outfits that could be converted to demonica in 5 minutes

but if they want that, they will have to wait for krista to convert it (if it's not "made" by krista it's crap, and i don't feel like giving them my crap)