[REQUEST] Conversion of Lady Body Armors to CBBE - Links Included

but if they want that, they will have to wait for krista to convert it (if it's not "made" by krista it's crap, and i don't feel like giving them my crap)

By them do you mean skyrimnexus? Also, I couldn't find a link to the unp. I did find your link on the previous page but it led to a beauty of skyrim thread and all I could find were images and a link to "Iamtheking..." 

Lastly, I think I understand now why there was a huge uproar over the daz armor. Nexus doesn't like content that could get them into trouble?

but if they want that, they will have to wait for krista to convert it (if it's not "made" by krista it's crap, and i don't feel like giving them my crap)

By them do you mean skyrimnexus? Also, I couldn't find a link to the unp. I did find your link on the previous page but it led to a beauty of skyrim thread and all I could find were images and a link to "Iamtheking..." 

Lastly, I think I understand now why there was a huge uproar over the daz armor. Nexus doesn't like content that could get them into trouble?

It's not just Nexus, LoversLab is the same way about copyright material as well. Unless permissions are given, you won't find that stuff here either.

As for UNPB version of LadyBody armors, you can check here: http://saikik24.tistory.com/

Type UNPB in the search box, and I think they are on the second page. Been awhile since I last looked, but they are the ones that will say "Lady something" blah blah. Then just use Outfit Studio to convert them to CBBE.

nope, club demonica, the ones that forbid me to edit that bodie (with rules they don't even follow)

my quote in the beauty thread lead to a site where you can find those conversions

it's thanks to that post i find out demonica stuff was from daz, so now my "crap" look much better

It's not just Nexus, LoversLab is the same way about copyright material as well. Unless permissions are given, you won't find that stuff here either.

urban legend

you download x, edit it, upload it and say it's an edit of x, you won't have much problem

unless the one who made x download y, edit it and said it's his stuff and the real autor hear about your upload (if he care about it)

before i was using top model, there's not much to wear, so i start editing some outfits to wear them, without asking anything to anyone

wasn't the only one to use that body, so i upload some mesh in the top model thread, never had any problem for that

it's only when i start doing the same on daz demonica i heard about those permission stories (rules for modders, well... am i a modder?)

Unsure what you're asking. Every body type uses a skeleton. Even CBBE.

Without the skeleton, you wouldn't animate or have bouncing anything. So not sure what you mean by if it requires a skeleton, cause every body requires a skeleton.

Oh sorry, as in the BBP, xp32 max skeleton, any of the skeletons that add the breast physics. I know that the others include skeletons as well but would we have to have one of the breast physic mods installed for them to work even after converting them using body slider?