Robton's ancient UNPB and 7B conversions

Guest ornak

Man, I must say that your 7BRT body replacer is purely AWESOME! Been looking for something like that, like, for ages! I'm sure that somebody probably asked that question, but do you plan to or already working on armor/clothing conversions for this body type? I don't ask about a certain deadline, at least "yes" or "no".

Man, I must say that your 7BRT body replacer is purely AWESOME! Been looking for something like that, like, for ages! I'm sure that somebody probably asked that question, but do you plan to or already working on armor/clothing conversions for this body type? I don't ask about a certain deadline, at least "yes" or "no".

Both me and Kaos Wulf are working on stuff for this body, but we don't have any idea when it will be done yet, Kaos Wulf has released a conversion of the Gwelda armor pack, it can be found on the website.

Guest ornak

Both me and Kaos Wulf are working on stuff for this body, but we don't have any idea when it will be done yet, Kaos Wulf has released a conversion of the Gwelda armor pack, it can be found on the website.

I have already seen the Gwelda armor conversion, and... Well, I think you would agree with me that most of the Deserter X's armors doesn't exactly fit this body type, as it is more "barbarian-like". I would suggest you to make conversions that fit the body's "personality". Something along the "strong nord woman" line (© Olfina Gray-Mane).

UPD: Actually, disregard that. The more different armor conversions - the better.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm thinking about switching to SevenBase body, and i'm glad you made mods for that :)

Are you maybe planning to convert the Merta Assassin and Emfy Cleric Robes to the 7b body as well? looking everywhere for those, but couldn't find them 

I'm thinking about switching to SevenBase body, and i'm glad you made mods for that :)

Are you maybe planning to convert the Merta Assassin and Emfy Cleric Robes to the 7b body as well? looking everywhere for those, but couldn't find them 

I don't convert to 7B or UNPB anymore, I have my own two bodies.

But rickerHK converted them a long time ago, links are in one of the sticky posts here

I don't convert to 7B or UNPB anymore, I have my own two bodies.

But rickerHK converted them a long time ago, links are in one of the sticky posts here

Oh, all right, sorry and thanks for the answer :)

And damn, those are with HDT, wich i don't use. But thank you anyways :) (no sarcasm xD)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Vendayn

I put up a bunch of screenshots of your UNPRT, and gave a bit of what I thought compared to the other body mod I also use (demonfet). Hope you don't take my criticism wrong, as your body looks amazing (especially the breasts, which was my main attraction to it to begin with). I like both equally pretty much for different reasons.

Anyway, here is my post I made...should link straight to it

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15224-show-your-skyrim-counterpart/page-1750?do=findComment&comment=1263740

-snip-

No problem, it was a fun read. 

Also the main reason Demonfet has more conversions is that it is older, and has more than one person converting to it. (me...)  :s

Glad you liked the body :P

Guest Vendayn

That is understandable, demonfet has been out a lot longer and even though its just one guy as well he has had more time to do stuff. Though I really like that nightingale armor (you have quite a few conversions I really like) you just put up, that one looks nice.

I do have one question. Nothing should be causing compatibility issues, but there is a seam where the feet connect to the legs (the ankle area). The hands are fine, the head is fine but there is a strange seam that probably is mesh related as it doesn't connect properly (feet are darker, and the mesh doesn't connect correctly). As a test, I used bodychange and only copied meshes/textures to the custom body slot and it was still showing up. So, nothing as far as I can tell is causing any issues and I installed it correctly. Could be the custom race I am using? Its an edited version of Monli. Though as a test I tried another custom race I use (temptress) and it was causing it too. Cause bodychange only uses the meshes/textures I put into the custom folder for that. So not sure what could be causing an issue since even bodychange is causing the seam.

Is that just part of the mod? It isn't a color-mismatch (though it partly is), but also a foot mismatch as at certain camera angles and certain lighting the foot is actually not connecting the legs properly.

Unless its the textures I chose, they are SG textures. Is that not compatible with this body? Would you recommend another one?

Guest Vendayn

Yup, set to max weight (dunno if at a certain weight it disappears or its just max weight, but I just set it to max) and the seam went away. Not a single hint of a seam now.

Also, I LOVE that Celes armor. I had it for Demonfet too, but never crafted/consoled it. It sure looks nice.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...