Head Mismatch in Skyrim

Hello deared and valued reader, this is just my out-cry for assistance. I am a novice modder and I am trying to edit a stand-alone companion mod to suit my preference. After editing around though, the npc's head texture is different from the body's as if the head texture was not changed even though its preview on ck says it should correspond with the body texture. I used to correct this mishap in FNV with fnvedit by flagging the esp file into an esm, but I can't seem to figure it out with skyedit this time. Help will be greatly valued

You will probably find it on those links, but the temporary work around it to>>

In game bring up the console, and mouse click on the miss matched NPC then type "setnpcweight 0" this will fix it, but it will be back next time you start the game, so it has to be done every time you run the mod.

I tried to script this in, but it is a console exclusive command, or that is what seems to be the case, and I had no luck.

• 1 month later...

Archived