-Tania Project- Playable Race for ECE and RM

so ece is needed or what? :)

-Racemenu user.

yes,must use ece
what? latest version of RaceMenu includes ECE from a few versions ago, this doesen't make any sense
Really? Then why racemenu mod author says they are not compatible hence ece should NOT be used with RM?

RM missing vertex editing and ECE could make it more perfect

How do I use this mod to modify Tania the Hermit's follower appearance? My issue is I do not want to change (follower) Tania's race from Hermit to ygnord. I tried slot loading on the original Hermit race without success; I don't know the parameters of the slot file. Simply, I would like to know how to use the slot file to customize the appearance Tania follower without resulting to ygnord.

• 3 weeks later...

Can someone guide me through installing this using Mod organizer? I don't really understand the instructions. How do I put all 3 mods into 1 file?

Yeah that was my question as well, was just going to do it normally and see how it works out. I guess you could keep merging one into the other as you install them (copying and then pasting same title for each so the merge/replace/../.. option comes up) but that seems odd and not too logical.

They might be referring to a file scroll thru this forum, one is posted on baidu the other mediafire. It's a combined installer of the Compatibility, ECE and Tania

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello! I just recently started playing Skyrim and this mod was the first one I saw when browsing Nexus, and I absolutely adore it <3

I've spent about two days or so trying to get it to work, and I've gotten close! I had to replace some files, but I was able to get the appearance by using Preset 1 and loading slot 4. This is the result so far:

http://i.imgur.com/IFIb9gm.jpg

It looks really close, but something still seems off. For one, it said her eyebrows were option 24, but mine only goes to 23. Is there a way to get that? I also notice the original seems more striking, but I don't know what it needs, whether the eyeliner or makeup isn't dark enough. The race itself doesn't show up as Tania, just YgNord, but in the video it showed the race called 'Tania' or 'Hermit?' Perhaps I'm still doing something wrong in that regard. 

I'm also hoping to find out how you get her outfit as well (since I'm assuming this doesn't include it?). The voice is also the game's default, but I noticed others had the one that the follower uses.

Any help would be absolutely amazing, so thank you <3

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...