[Idea] Use JContainers to keep track of race height & positions for Sexlab

DamnFrosty

Exactly as the title says. I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks that a High Elf shrinking to have sex with a Breton looks pretty wonky. It's one thing to use the hotkeys to fix things for your player character but that doesn't work for other NPC's of different races, if you change your character often, and if you start a new game often. 

The disable even actors' height makes it look wrong. I'm sure someone will come up with a way to line things up without using even actors' height. But for the mean time, that's the best way to avoid chappy scenes.

Damnfrosty, if it bothers you, then I recommend that you learn how to do what you suggest. I would definitely download something that keeps actors lined up without resizing them.

Have fun in the learning process, and take satisfaction from the learning experience.

There is no "disable even actors height" it's an enable toggle. If you have it turned on it makes the actors the same height, if you don't have it checked, which is the default, it leaves actors at their original height. The only exception to this is creatures which simply have a screwed up scaling mechanism that go screwy whether you have the option enabled or not, and maybe some other mods that drastically alter the height of races in a superficial manner could screw with it as well and alter heights during sex regardless if you have the option enabled or not.

Archived