FFXII Judge Noah Armor

tttzzz

Hi recently i have tried myself on Blender and i was using an model of Gabranth that i found on devianart. For some reason i really messed it up CTD or some weird artefact that is not moving attached to the ground, when wearing. But in Nifscope it looks fine. Could someone fix this for me and tell me how he/she did it ? Just dont know what part i missed ?

Showcase.jpg

Judge.7z

Here you go:

attachicon.gifJudge FXII.zip

You can add it from the console menu or craft it from the daedric section.

I8kYxuu.png?11mvGZWb.png?1yR2D0uz.png?1emJXBfr.png?1

really great thank :-)

how did you do this ? what was messed up ? just want to know what went wrong because i want to further edit this armor (seperate helmet and armor). and is it only me that the horns and the top of the cloak behaves weird ?

Well you hadn't skinned (skin wrap) the armor and I think you exported it incorrectly as well (the meshes were strips rather than "nitrishape").

You had lined up the bones nicely though, I didn't have to do a lot except for skin wrapping the meshes and creating normal maps for the textures. Oh and I couldn't import it into 3ds max so I exported the armor as an .obj from nifskope and then worked on it from there on.

Well you hadn't skinned (skin wrap) the armor and I think you exported it incorrectly as well (the meshes were strips rather than "nitrishape").

You had lined up the bones nicely though, I didn't have to do a lot except for skin wrapping the meshes and creating normal maps for the textures. Oh and I couldn't import it into 3ds max so I exported the armor as an .obj from nifskope and then worked on it from there on.

thanks for you advice. oh i recently tried to seperate the helmet and the armor. the armor just works fien with some adjustments, but for the helmet there is this annoying "helmet horn stretch" i tried to correct this in blender but because of the import process the helmet lost its uv map and its texture. :-(

because of the texture i really want to use the original uv map coordinates. would be really great if you can help me with this.

judgehelmet.7z

Unn...

UNPB weight 0...

i.. i cut the armor to be 8 parts

-base

-belt

-cape

-elbow 

-gloves

-helmet (remove some part so eyes can be seen ._.)

-legs

-pauldron

59727.jpg

^i just fought smth so blood's everywhere in the ss

also added UV map (separated by parts) .. if anyone dont like the texxie >.>

help judge in console ..

thanks you version is really great. could it be possible if you can make a version og the helmet where it is still closed (without the "eyehole"). also the helmet missed the nialpha for transperency.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived