Dynamic Vagina Resources - Released!

blabba

This site needs more orange.

The Resources download contains the following:

- HDT Vag 3DS MaxFile 2011 (Requires HCT 2012 or 2013)

- Exported XML

The Test download contains the following:

- Citrus Mesh with HDT enabled Vagina

- XML for the HDT Vagina

Test Download Info:

- You need SOS mod, with a hdtm.xml attached to the male body or SOS mesh itself with correctly placed Collisions

- You will need to adjust animations to align them somewhat properly.

The Vag has it's own seperate UV Map! However in the nif it's set to the skin shader! I have come to learn that this is incompatible and that if you want to have the Vag using the skin shader you need to reserve a portion of space on the Main body texture for it. OR use the default shader. As I am not well versed in the ways of textures or which is easier for texture authors I will defer to the opinion of anyone who makes a texture for the Mesh.

Havok Demo of Vag:

Note: Vag doesn't animate with the RB's because I don't know how to setup the preview settings correctly yet.

HatefulCrispHuia.gif

The only thing not included is textures. There are none made AFAIK So feel free to make some and share.

Credits:

Vioxsis - For skinning the mesh

Canderes - Help on setting up initial HDT Rig.

Blabba

Additional Credits:

Yoo

Kimbale

People over in the chat (Click Orange banner in my sig)

Permissions:

You are free to edit, modify and re-distribute the files however you see fit provided you include the aforementioned credits.

If you post anything elsewhere, I'd like to ask you to also consider posting it here on LL as a mirror.

Resources.rar

Test Vag.rar

First. femalebody_1_n.dds not included. png is inside but it looks not work.

Can guess CBBE user has many problem. It's first problem.

and pussy_n.dds too not exist. It cause what problem but not good at my think.

And pussy model is brocken. Cant know what's problem.

dds file maked but break. Like this

post-3027-0-30096600-1407478125_thumb.jpg

And it can't attack or cast magic. I use xpms 2.05 so bone is diffrent?

However can't cast magic or even swing sword.

Plz make cbbe texture!! :D Cheer man!! :)

Edit: Attack and cast problem is like force terminate Sexlab crash.

Quit and load than not applied. :D

Hmm only thing I see about that is the deformation may not look I wanted it to?

The inner part could come sticking outwards :/

Regardless I'll try that and see if it works (minus the extra red RB's since you can put a limited hinge constraint and have it stop there I think)

Thanks Yoo!

edit:

Forgot to mention my setup was like a diamond shape with 4 RB's around the main hole, hopefully the hinge constraint idea still works.

Guest kimbale

i dont know much about mod creating but will this work with schlong of skyrim or with the default malesuit? bcause i'm not sure if those mods "schlongs" are bones or not, so the vag can recognise the contact and open.

You will need a HDT enabled penis.

Daiemonic has .xmls for every need, SOS schlong too: Daiemonics XML Thread

Im curious what body type this will be? For any or a specific one?

It is currently matched to fit CITRUS.

However it will be fully standalone and others may modify it to match to their body (would require some mesh and maybe weight editing in blender/3dsMax)

This is what I got too...

Blabba, we will stay here with you until our characters can all have real vaginas!

Please let us know when you have a new testing version. I will be very happy to test it in my game and upload the image again.

Thank you for your great work! CITRUS is truly a very exciting project!

post-83020-0-66095800-1408517162_thumb.jpg

And, in addition, actually, when I am not using the default body path but instead using this testing body as an outfit, the vagina actually did not fall apart. I am not sure if this is because the vagina physics is not applied when it is an outfit or simply because it just works... The breast physics works fine when this testing body is an outfit though...

I hope this is helpful... 

post-83020-0-84083100-1408517389_thumb.jpg

post-83020-0-95711800-1408517424_thumb.jpg

post-83020-0-69479200-1408517425_thumb.jpg

post-83020-0-25718000-1408517426_thumb.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

I picked this back up, and I'm proud to say that I got it working.

(I still need to finish implementation and testing, but I've finished my Proof of Concept and found out that it works so W00T!)

TBH, I was about to give up as I figured out some disheartening news, the stiffspring contraints work like a rope and NOT like springs you think they would.

Then I stumbled upon this setup:

F5WMblr.png

For those of you wondering what's happening, I tied a spring constraint ABOVE the Collision box for the pussy, and for some untold reason, it works, it pulls the vagina back to a close after penis thrust.

Why does this work? Explain the physics going on here? All of these are racing my mind right now as I try to understand what's happening and maybe make a breakthrough understanding of Havok physics. My conclusion?: Havok isn't even founded on the laws of physics or even reason.

After this, I'm quitting Havok for good. I'm forever done with it's no documentation and pay-wall shit. I'll stick with PhysX thank you very much.

I picked this back up, and I'm proud to say that I got it working.

(I still need to finish implementation and testing, but I've finished my Proof of Concept and found out that it works so W00T!)

TBH, I was about to give up as I figured out some disheartening news, the stiffspring contraints work like a rope and NOT like springs you think they would.

Then I stumbled upon this setup:

F5WMblr.png

For those of you wondering what's happening, I tied a spring constraint ABOVE the Collision box for the pussy, and for some untold reason, it works, it pulls the vagina back to a close after penis thrust.

Why does this work? Explain the physics going on here? All of these are racing my mind right now as I try to understand what's happening and maybe make a breakthrough understanding of Havok physics. My conclusion?: Havok isn't even founded on the laws of physics or even reason.

After this, I'm quitting Havok for good. I'm forever done with it's no documentation and pay-wall shit. I'll stick with PhysX thank you very much.

And who will do HDT Breast and Buttholes then?

Archived