[Menu Theme] Sexy boobs and music [Updated 12/07/14]

kakaroto

All these look amazing! Just joined this site. I love the character with the pink hair in the rock version. How can I get a character to look like that? I know this site has a ton of mods.

if it's all about the hair color, then there are two possibilities to obtain this.

1) RaceMenu by Expired

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29624/?

2) Extended Slider Colors by Expired

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6923/?

if you also want this dress, it's good to know what body type you are using.

Thanks, i have images, but no sounds  :P .

PD: I'm experimenting with animated themes

What enb mod is been use in this images it's awesome.

the only advice I can give you. contact the author of these pictures, he is the only one who knows exactly what he used ENB.

Thanks, i have images, but no sounds  :P .

PD: I'm experimenting with animated themes

What enb mod is been use in this images it's awesome.

the only advice I can give you. contact the author of these pictures, he is the only one who knows exactly what he used ENB.

I see ty for reply.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Some awesome good there, and my favorite one (v17) even has my favorite song (Dragonborn Comes cover by Malukah.)

Wish a few more of them had Skyrim songs, though.  I wonder how easy it would be to make versions that keep the default song (I really like that one, even though I'm rarely in the menu long enough to hear any of it.)

Still, these are great, keep it up!

Some awesome good there, and my favorite one (v17) even has my favorite song (Dragonborn Comes cover by Malukah.)

Wish a few more of them had Skyrim songs, though.  I wonder how easy it would be to make versions that keep the default song (I really like that one, even though I'm rarely in the menu long enough to hear any of it.)

Still, these are great, keep it up!

it is quite easy to keep the standard song! just do not install the music file.

or if you want to use a different song, install only the desired music file.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have any higher resolution versions? 800x500 is kinda small

I really like the pictures from 14, 17, 22, 26

For the effect I like the snow falling one best, and the music that went with 12

Any way to download this without going to MEGA? I don't really trust it, I'm very cautious about downloading things from sites I don't know about, downloading from a trusted site or not.

If the Author uploaded a file to mega and gave you that link, and said link gave your PC cancer I'd bet on the author causing the problem not mega. If you keep your PC updated and protected, 99% of the time you will be safe. I've personally used Avast for a long time now and haven't had an infection in years downloading loads of crap everyday.

Excuse me,

I use MO, so I just need to use MO to install and my menu will be changed, right?

PS. Sorry for my poor English

I had problems getting them to run through MO, when I was using the randomizer other people linked.  It's a small enough thing I'd install it manually, keeping a copy in another directory so you can target and delete only the new menu files if/when you want to change back.

Excuse me,

I use MO, so I just need to use MO to install and my menu will be changed, right?

PS. Sorry for my poor English

I had problems getting them to run through MO, when I was using the randomizer other people linked.  It's a small enough thing I'd install it manually, keeping a copy in another directory so you can target and delete only the new menu files if/when you want to change back.

You mean that I will get problems if I remove it after I installed?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived