View File

This makes all stock skyrim Armors invisible. You retain all stats and bonuses, and no one comments on your indecency.

If you're using an armor pack that replaces the stock skyrim armors (e.g. Sexy Ebony), make sure this addon is ABOVE that plugin if you still want those armors to work, otherwise this could disable them.

The only issue I'm aware of with this addon is that it allows you to equip multiple pieces of armor in the same slot. I don't think that's possible to fix with the way this is setup.

Updated for DLCs

Skush:

Kids, maybe, old people, sadly not.

I'd imagine most people will probably use this with a body replacer, so old people shouldn't be HORRIBLE.

Yeah old people are ok, but I find nude Kids kind of disgusting^^ (even with underwear).

But except for that its a great mod ;)

Yeah, I was hoping to do a single mod to cover them all but it looks like i have to make separate esp's for each DLC. I should have time to get it written by the end of the week. Keep an eye out.

Awesome, thanks again! Really love the mod and appreciate the work!

Yeah, I was hoping to do a single mod to cover them all but it looks like i have to make separate esp's for each DLC. I should have time to get it written by the end of the week. Keep an eye out.

Awesome, thanks again! Really love the mod and appreciate the work!

Updated for Dragonborn and Dawnguard.

I haven't thoroughly tested those DLCs yet. My first run through the cultists that start the quest for DB didn't have heads, but I fixed that. Let me know if you see any issues.

Hello, I realy love the mod so far. Unfortunatly I cant seem to get the SOS underwear to go invisible like in the pictures except during sex. Is there somthing special I need to do? 

Any addon that is adding items that are not from standard skyrim will not be effected by this addon. So if you are using a lingerie mod or something, you'll need to disable that for this to work. Also if you have a costume like the school girl outfit my PC is wearing that includes panties, those will not be removed unless you unequip the item that provides the panties.

This also only effects default skyrim costumes.

Hope that explanation helps.

EDIT: I don't use SOS for the naked guys, I use FavoredSoulMeshes. IIRC SOS has a "package/print" feature for underwear, but I do believe the underwear can be disabled in the SOS configuration. As I said, I don't use that add-on, so I'm not familiar with how it works.

• 4 weeks later...