Type 3F Female Vanilla Armor & Clothing Conversions?

Tearoth

Hey peeps!

Anyone know if there's a Type 3F Armor & Clothing Conversion for Vanilla and DLC clothing and armors available somewhere? Preferably with BnB. Been looking everywhere, and can't find it. Noticed on some topics in the forum, that someone has them, but where to get them?!

Thank you in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still looking for some more armors. Specifically I want a chinese stealth suit converted to 3f. I've tried using lattice maker and clothing converter but somehow the lattice ended with some errors on the arms and while I tried to fix that on blender my skills are sub-par. Anyone else already converted chinese stealth suit to 3f and is willing to share or something like that?

one of the folders inside the wasteland clothing collection on this site has the biggest collection of type 3 f clothes and armor its pretty much all of the fallout 3 clothes plus all of the mods that were made for other armors in type 3 f

Archived