Does this mod works only for the player?? or it works with all npc, for example when stormcloack and imperials fight each other and some girl is beign raped, it will stop the others to attack her?

This does work for everyone.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i Play with defeat and aft (Multi follower mod,) usually with 2 followers. 

very often i see one follower being raped and the other one continues to attack the agressor npc.

will your mod stop any attack on the agressor ? that would be a must-have mod then.

i wonder why it is not included into sexlab.

i Play with defeat and aft (Multi follower mod,) usually with 2 followers. 

very often i see one follower being raped and the other one continues to attack the agressor npc.

will your mod stop any attack on the agressor ? that would be a must-have mod then.

i wonder why it is not included into sexlab.

Only the NPC during sex will be excluded from combat, and other NPCs will continue to battle. I made that way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

hello

Someone reported that one of magic effects from your mod (xx01516D - SearchForTeammates) triggers OnHit() event on one of our actors - which causes a little mess.

If you you dont use OnHit events for anything (i dont think that you do) could you please add "No Hit Event" flag to those magic effects?

• 5 months later...

In case this mod is still supported, I am getting this error:

[03/10/2016 - 10:40:21AM] Error: Cannot call HookActors() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[StopCombatQuest (A8000D62)].sexlabstopcombatquestscript.Unfriend() - "SexLabStopCombatQuestScript.psc" Line ?

Looking at the script, the SexLab property is incorrectly assigned to the StopCombatQuest instead of the SexLabQuest.

I posted a patch here if anyone wants it:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1663-obscure-patches-2016-03-10/

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

Does anyone know of a mod that does the opposite of this? As in it stops all sexlab animations when combat starts? I don't know how many times I have been sneaking around a dungeon, killed a bandit who was having sex with another bandit through Random Sex, only to have the second bandit continue the animation now just humping empty air after I killed the first one.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...