Something odd about Moma's Armor 2

Epyon#

I went to download it from steam.  After it was installed. I saw the esp on the main menu for skyrim. But not there when

I opened NMM and when i went to look at the esp to make sure the esp was there the esp for Moma's armor 2

was not there. Nor was it even on my hard drive and not there when i went to look for it in the command files.

Anyone else having the same issues?

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/37958313.html

Redid post put wrong answer. To install steam mods you download them then start the game with the vanilla starter but do not do anything on the vanilla starter like hit play just let it be that is where steam mods install at you will see mods from steam being installed on the vanilla start box in the bottom right hand area once they are loaded then start your game the regular way. 

Got it.

The ESP gets named "Mama Armor 2" on the vanilla launcher, but the actual ESP and BSA are actually named "elysiump2armor" in the Data folder. Might try making a BodySlide version of this  ;)

Trykz

Archived