I tested this last night as well. had some problems with my follower (Jenassa), I would be getting wrapped, and she'd get hit by webs and struggle only for a few seconds, then get up again and be loose, start attacking. this continued even when I set the escape difficulty as high as possible and the wrap time as high as possible. it took forever to get to the cave that way because the spider kept running to her every 10 seconds basically. we did eventually get there, but again Jenassa was out in a few seconds, even though she was several feet away from me, and she kept getting mobbed by the spiders in the cave.

the first time I ported to the cave, my character was just wiggling on the floor nude as the webbing didn't re-apply I guess, but once I got "loose" and re-webbed it applied fine.

other than that, the wrapping control tutorial, act of wrapping, and such worked fine though.

Ok. So. I am assisting in testing the 0.20 version of this mod (You're welcome btw) and I have noticed some stuff to look at:

1: After being dragged off to the spider den, the spiders are hostile when they shouldn't.

2. Followers/npcs immediately break free when they are entangled (not sure if that's supposed to happen).

That's all I found so far. More to come soon.

Ok. So. I am assisting in testing the 0.20 version of this mod (You're welcome btw) and I have noticed some stuff to look at:

1: After being dragged off to the spider den, the spiders are hostile when they shouldn't.

2. Followers/npcs immediately break free when they are entangled (not sure if that's supposed to happen).

That's all I found so far. More to come soon.

seconded, the follower break out thing made it hard for me to even get dragged off period. plus there was that time when the cocoon wasn't re-applying to my wiggling character after she was on the floor of the cave.

also, when the follower is ported to the cave cocooned, they spawn up several feet away, and it sometimes makes it hard to see or tell if they're even there with you, I still feel like they should be cocooned closer to the player, especially since they were both dragged into the cave together

It seems some major tweaking is going to be needed to get things back into control. I was afraid this might happen, mainly the spiders remaining hostile but I had to be sure. Thanks everyone for sharing your results.

That is indeed the problem: encounters with multiple spiders. I'm trying to work on a way to get all spiders in the area to re-evaluate their packages when someone's been entangled. That has been the biggest issue so far.

Any other modders out there have any suggestions for how this could be implemented? Feel free to PM for further details.

As for the followers escaping quickly, that was an oversight on my part which has already been fixed, so that'll be in the next test release.

Finally, the cave scenario will have to see some additional work. First thing that needs to be ironed out are the current mechanics.

Alright, new test build up (version 0.21).

Should've been fixed:

-Followers no longer have uber escape artist abilities

Experimental:

-Spiders shouldn't be hostile toward victims anymore. It's a bit clunky and may take a bit after entanglement, but let me know how it goes.

What hasn't been fixed yet:

-The cave

I would like to request that you add some sexlab integration / sex penalties to getting caught. 

From the mod description:

-While this is LL, this isn't intended to include any sex/beastiality. There are no plans to rape the victims with oversized spider schlongs, impregnate them or anything of that sort. This is only in the "adult" section because it makes use of the ZAP, which contains adult material for use in other mods.

yes there are no "plans" but a user is allowed to make a request isnt he? I feel there would be significant demand and interest in that type of feature. This is the lovers lab forums after all, we know why we are here. 

I just figured it wouldnt hurt if it was shown there was enough interest maybe the plans would change

Of course, nothing wrong with making requests. : ) I have a few reasons for not wanting to do anything SL related, though. While I'm not directly opposed to using SL labs or other mods that implement sex and the like, I have little to no knowledge on how those mods work, and how to integrate them. Knowing my luck, I'd just make your game CTD left and right.

As most of you can probably see, my lack of modding experience is made apparent by the sheer instability of this mod as it is right now. Perhaps one day, when I'm happy and done with this mod, I'll have a look at some of the more kinky APIs on this forum and play around with them.

Of course, nothing wrong with making requests. : ) I have a few reasons for not wanting to do anything SL related, though. While I'm not directly opposed to using SL labs or other mods that implement sex and the like, I have little to no knowledge on how those mods work, and how to integrate them. Knowing my luck, I'd just make your game CTD left and right.

As most of you can probably see, my lack of modding experience is made apparent by the sheer instability of this mod as it is right now. Perhaps one day, when I'm happy and done with this mod, I'll have a look at some of the more kinky APIs on this forum and play around with them.

more kinky or more invasive? lololol.

anyhow, I think you're doing a really great job, and I for one, love the mod as is. so keep it up, you do great work. most test builds and mods as a whole go through some rough stages too, especially during testing stages, so you shouldn't worry.

Guest Ediros

I have got an issue with this mod and Heroine in Distress mod. Basically if I load any of those mods the game crashes before the main menu, any solution to that problem?

I don't know why but it crashes the game instantly even though I only have got all the mods mentioned here instaled.

By instantly I mean once the intro happens but before the menu.

It happens only after I add the main file from this mod

Here is the log:

[04/02/2015 - 09:33:50PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[04/02/2015 - 09:33:50PM] error: Native function GetUseSound in empty state does not match existing signature on linked type Potion. Function will not be bound.
[04/02/2015 - 09:33:50PM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 2000.000000ms)
[04/02/2015 - 09:33:50PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)

Guest Ediros

This is what I was trying to do. However I think I might have found a solution. I need to reinstall all the mods again because it seems like I am missing something. I will give you a sign once I get things working.

And this appeared at the end:

[04/02/2015 - 09:33:50PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[04/02/2015 - 09:33:50PM] error: Native function GetUseSound in empty state does not match existing signature on linked type Potion. Function will not be bound.
[04/02/2015 - 09:33:50PM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 2000.000000ms)
[04/02/2015 - 09:33:50PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)

[04/03/2015 - 02:39:46PM] VM is freezing...
[04/03/2015 - 02:39:46PM] VM is frozen
[04/03/2015 - 02:39:46PM] Log closed

you probably shouldn't run this mod AND the Heroine in Distress one at the same time (go with one or the other) as they seem to use the same sets of things in game. trying running one or the other

There shouldn't be a clash. I use a special spider with a different set of attacks to avoid triggering the Arachnophobia effect. The only issue I found was that sometimes the ZAP cocoon became invisible.

Guest Ediros

Okay I ran this mod and Heroine in Distress. Unfortunately this mod overrides Heroine and you can't use both at the same time. Another issue is that I can't struggle free no matter what I do. Also when I am totally webbed I appear in that lair and the web acts like an armor, which means I can run freely. You should get rid of those 2 issues first.