Textures for Breeze Males?

Daguy

Though it looks somewhat super-model like for the wasteland, i'm fairly satisfied with the avalable textures for the Type 3 female. My males however use Breeze body, and the only texture for the body I have been able to find is ancient and low res enough that while it 'works' it is effectively made of squares. I'm exaggerating, of course, but still.

Has anyone got/seen any decent HD textures for Breeze erect males?

Sorry, I don't know if there are any HD textures for Breeze, but you might want to have a look at robert's male body replacer. It has way better quality textures than breeze and is overall more detailed. The downside of course is that there there seems to be more breeze support for male custom armors, or at least that was my impression the last time I've been looking for custom male armors (some while ago).

I second BruceWayne's suggestion. I recently switched over from Breeze to Robert's and really enjoy it. Take care if you do decide to try Robert's as it has various options in the Meshes and Texture folders that you will need to sort through before just Copying it to your New Vegas -> Data folder.

A version of Roberts is available with Sexout. You could try that one out first and see if you like it if not just change back to Breeze as a base. Then load the "loose" files if there is something that you desire that isn't part of the version given by Sexout. Cut, harry etc.

@Bruce

Yes Roberts don't have the same varity as Breezes. If memory serves me correctly Breezes is very close to the default texture and meshes of Fallout and Roberts are different. Even if the body or armor isn't quite the same it fits better with Breezes than Roberts because of this. This is very evident with hands and heads. At least in my experience. I am personally satisfyed with Breezes.

Perhaps check Kendo's bodies. He does an excellent job with textures and I believe he had a male body somewhere. It might even be based off of Breezes mesh.

Also, unless I'm mistaken the fallout three dlc's aren't properly compatible with Roberts, while patches are all over the place for most armors when using breezes. (Including all official dlc for both games)

(Or they weren't for me at least. TTW usage of course)

Archived