BBW and SSBBW lovers unite!

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/4/2022 at 7:07 AM, Gods Plan said:

Hey guys i need your help. How do i disable or remove abs from my character. I'm currently using Realore Ultima v2 skin texture. I’ve tried using different presets on bodyslide but all of them have the same abs textures on them. 

I was hoping someone could help me with this because i don't have a lot of knowledge with bodyslide and outfit studio.

Abs are part of the skin texture. Most mods call this file "femalebody_1_msn.dds'" When you explore a skin folder it looks like a rainbow colored body.

This msn.dds texture controls the shadows to create the illusion of abs and muscle. If you look inside the mod for cbbe muscle solution, you can see how it comes with several msn.dds texture files with varying degrees of shading to create muscle definition.

You just have to find a chubby body skin texture and copy its "femalebody_1_msn.dds" into whatever skin mod you have installed. You only need its rainbow colored file.

See here, the thickness of my arm doesn't change at all, but the difference in shading is what makes it seem more muscular. Nothing to do with bodyslide.

Spoiler

ScreenShot50.png.8fd874249bc67484cf54258bab112855.pngScreenShot51.png.e99785f9a2fbf23cfcb1e5b6f70185bb.pngScreenShot52.png.02bd0050592c6f183362d37e6f4d7210.png

ScreenShot49.png.dbda6d060a9a8085611705b4d04234ae.png

Tried my hand at making a chubby Serana replacer.

Holy moly it was a pain in the ass. Morphing the outfit was easy, i'm already used to OutfitStudio, but the head was an absolute nightmare to implement. Let me know what yall think of it, feedback is much appreciated.

I fucked up a bit in the outfit, will try to fix it soon

Spoiler

ScreenShot53.png.1280e8a5e4e20d76718a3a1d76209d12.png

My biggest pet peeve witth bbw morphs has always been that no matter how big the body is, the head is always super small, sometimes looking like a small head riding a fat robot. I really wish there were more fat morphed faces (if yall know any, please lmk), so I went into OutfitStudio and made my own.  The shape is still a bit odd, but looks decent with hair on. I tried building normalmaps too but it didn't work great, if anyone has experience with that (also morphing) i'm willing to hand over the .nif/.tri

I'm proud of it anyway

Spoiler

head.thumb.png.7a85d057102db2fc4cec26ebb4fd6cb2.png

Edited by joojo95
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/8/2023 at 9:30 AM, joojo95 said:

My biggest pet peeve witth bbw morphs has always been that no matter how big the body is, the head is always super small, sometimes looking like a small head riding a fat robot. I really wish there were more fat morphed faces (if yall know any, please lmk), so I went into OutfitStudio and made my own.  The shape is still a bit odd, but looks decent with hair on. I tried building normalmaps too but it didn't work great, if anyone has experience with that (also morphing) i'm willing to hand over the .nif/.tri

I'm proud of it anyway

Reveal hidden contents

head.thumb.png.7a85d057102db2fc4cec26ebb4fd6cb2.png

has anyone figured out a better way to make a chubby face? Racemenu sculpting is hard AF and i can't seem to get a sactisfactory result. I had to reinstall my skyrim since that post and while I still have these files backed up I'm not sure how to even use them anyome lol

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Has anyone tried the arca.live bbw slider?
1. How to apply belly fat slider
2. BBW slider update

I'm trying to get the slider to work with OBody NG in SE. I followed the "How to apply belly fat slider" post to replace the default 3ba body with the BBW body. But now OBody doesn't show any preset in-game anymore. What am I doing wrong? It's the body not default 3ba so any 3ba preset doesn't show?

Edit: I'm dumb my bad, I re-read OBody and it said " If a body supports Bodyslide but not Racemenu morphs, then it will not work"

Edited by biggerballsman
  • 4 weeks later...