[REQ] Breast absorb spell

Sorry to hear you were having irl complications, but great to hear things are going better for you at least

So if you were to use the inflation framework (which i assume is what SLIF refers to), would that mean that node scaling will behave with other mods using NIO values?

Because i remember you mentioning in a previous comment that while the mod uses NIO, it uses its own values and thereby conflicts with other mods. if indeed that is the case, and the framework will make node changing mods compatible, that will be fantastic to stack up with other breast expanding mods!

Regarding the enchants, have you considered contacting someone with experience making unique enchantments and/or give tips for modding? I cant speak for everyone, but as someone who goes for a warrior build in most of my playthroughs, i'm not one to invest in the alteration skill let alone use it outside of oak/stone/ebony flesh spells.

Speaking of the spells, does the strength of them depend solely on the alteration skill? or does the drain come from alteration, and the health damage from destruction? it was hard to tell from the last time i used an earlier build as the body exchange rate and overall damage were very small, even for an early game character

now i'm no modder, and have done little coding outside java and java-script, but could the dependence on macromancy scripts be inhibiting your progress in any ways? 

It's been using NiO for months, but adding SLIF would also allow for fine-tuning the output values and how they apply to the actor in the end, so that's nice. Also, I thought I stated that NiO was added to avoid fighting within NetImmerse, as I was treating the system as a overall modifier (ie. scaling too much on other mods? Use BSR for a reduction).

I could reach out for the enchantments, as I do want them to work, but I don't know who would be best for this. Suggestions? Also, is there an ideal attribute to scale those from other than Alteration?

Spell strength is currently built off Alteration alone. I just call the kill function when the target is too small, so as to represent shock to extreme draining. That said, I could throw a modifier in the MCM when I find the time to do so. Another option could be to use the player's level as a baseline.

As to legacy code base, Macromancy is more of a skeleton framework than actual code that still exists given that I had to rewrite/add a lot to make this all work. A possibility I could do is create a common library script that when told if it's single or dual cast (via globals or function checking), apply the change amount per loop within it, rather than in the spell scripts, as that could reduce the file count by about a third.

FInally, I'm adding a updated ESP as I realized that I didn't do the conditionals right for the diseases. Note: The shrink on hit disease (which i have renamed to Diminishing Returns), is either not proccing correctly, or the interval is way too slow. I may need to check over that one in time.

NPC Body Scale Spells.esp

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to hear you were having irl complications, but great to hear things are going better for you at least

So if you were to use the inflation framework (which i assume is what SLIF refers to), would that mean that node scaling will behave with other mods using NIO values?

Because i remember you mentioning in a previous comment that while the mod uses NIO, it uses its own values and thereby conflicts with other mods. if indeed that is the case, and the framework will make node changing mods compatible, that will be fantastic to stack up with other breast expanding mods!

Regarding the enchants, have you considered contacting someone with experience making unique enchantments and/or give tips for modding? I cant speak for everyone, but as someone who goes for a warrior build in most of my playthroughs, i'm not one to invest in the alteration skill let alone use it outside of oak/stone/ebony flesh spells.

Speaking of the spells, does the strength of them depend solely on the alteration skill? or does the drain come from alteration, and the health damage from destruction? it was hard to tell from the last time i used an earlier build as the body exchange rate and overall damage were very small, even for an early game character

now i'm no modder, and have done little coding outside java and java-script, but could the dependence on macromancy scripts be inhibiting your progress in any ways? 

It's been using NiO for months, but adding SLIF would also allow for fine-tuning the output values and how they apply to the actor in the end, so that's nice. Also, I thought I stated that NiO was added to avoid fighting within NetImmerse, as I was treating the system as a overall modifier (ie. scaling too much on other mods? Use BSR for a reduction).

I could reach out for the enchantments, as I do want them to work, but I don't know who would be best for this. Suggestions? Also, is there an ideal attribute to scale those from other than Alteration?

Spell strength is currently built off Alteration alone. I just call the kill function when the target is too small, so as to represent shock to extreme draining. That said, I could throw a modifier in the MCM when I find the time to do so. Another option could be to use the player's level as a baseline.

As to legacy code base, Macromancy is more of a skeleton framework than actual code that still exists given that I had to rewrite/add a lot to make this all work. A possibility I could do is create a common library script that when told if it's single or dual cast (via globals or function checking), apply the change amount per loop within it, rather than in the spell scripts, as that could reduce the file count by about a third.

FInally, I'm adding a updated ESP as I realized that I didn't do the conditionals right for the diseases. Note: The shrink on hit disease (which i have renamed to Diminishing Returns), is either not proccing correctly, or the interval is way too slow. I may need to check over that one in time.

Im guessing we probably have to start a new save because the new menu looks a bit buggy, with argoinian scales among others in the MCM menu. Also when i artificially give people the disease im not seeing anything happen to them, nor a debuff of "Active effects" when tested on the PC.

• 2 months later...

Finally, I'm debating adding SLIF support, though I'd pretty much have to re-write every script to do so to have it work.

Hey, I have been searching for mentions of my mod today (don't ask me why, I just do that sometimes) and I stumbled upon this Thread while searching.

I guess I'm a bit late to the party, but I just wanted to say, that it's not that difficult at all to add support for my mod.

For starters, you would just have to add the following changes to the SetNodeScaleEX function of the BodyScaleRandomizerScript, which seems to be called by all script that scale bodyparts.

Not sure, what name for your mod you would want to show up in my menu, for example "Body Scale Mod" or "Body Scale Spells", I went with "Body Scale Spells" in the example below:

Bool Function isModInstalled(String mod) Global
	Return Game.GetModbyName(mod) < 255
Endfunction

Function SetNodeScaleEX(Actor akActor, bool isFemale, string nodeName, float value, string modkey) global
If (isModInstalled("SexLab Inflation Framework.esp"))
	String sKey = SLIF_Main.GetKeyFromNode(nodeName)
	SLIF_Main.inflate(akActor, "Body Scale Spells", sKey, value, int gender = -1, int perspective = -1, modkey, float min = 0.0, float max = 100.0)
Else
	If value != 1.0
		NiOverride.AddNodeTransformScale(akActor, false, isFemale, nodeName, modkey, value)
		NiOverride.AddNodeTransformScale(akActor, true, isFemale, nodeName, modkey, value)
	Else
		NiOverride.RemoveNodeTransformScale(akActor, false, isFemale, nodeName, modkey)
		NiOverride.RemoveNodeTransformScale(akActor, true, isFemale, nodeName, modkey)
	Endif
		NiOverride.UpdateNodeTransform(akActor, false, isFemale, nodeName)
		NiOverride.UpdateNodeTransform(akActor, true, isFemale, nodeName)
Endif
EndFunction

You would have to set the oldModName variable of my inflate function to modkey, so my mod can remove that scaling and scale via my mod.

The gender, perspective, minimum and maximum values shouldn't be that important, so I just set the default values for them (in fact you could leave out the values for min/max at the end)

It's another matter, if you want to set/get inflate/min/max values from my mod, those are set like this:

SLIF_Main.SetMinMaxValue(akActor, "Body Scale Spells", sKey, float min, float max)

and accessed like this:

float value = SLIF_Main.GetValue(akActor, "Body Scale Spells", sKey, float default = 0.0)
float min = SLIF_Main.GetMinValue(akActor, "Body Scale Spells", sKey, float default = 0.0)
float max = SLIF_Main.GetMaxValue(akActor, "Body Scale Spells", sKey, float default = 100.0)

This would require to change all those scripts, but there is sadly nothing I can do about that ;)

Cheers, qotsafan

I was meaning to ask you something: does the NPC nif bone scale in the fashion I expect it to if I'm calling "slif_high_heels"? The node list seems a little vague in that regard.

Regardless, I'm doing a rewrite as I really want to reduce script size and redundant functions. So, to that end, I'm building a Utilities script that contains all the actor manipulating functions, and will be shunting direct NiO calls into that as I rewrite/recompile everything; and borrowing the concept from Pearl Juice to change the key names on the fly within SetNodeScaleEx and running the correct function as needed.

As an aside, I noticed the previous version was giving me issues with the potions/diseases I added whereas it would cause ActiveMagicEffects to remain in the save file after the scripts ran their course, to the point where skill books wouldn't trigger at all. Is there a concise way to dispel a magic script within that very same script when it's done?

• 4 weeks later...

I was meaning to ask you something: does the NPC nif bone scale in the fashion I expect it to if I'm calling "slif_high_heels"? The node list seems a little vague in that regard.

Regardless, I'm doing a rewrite as I really want to reduce script size and redundant functions. So, to that end, I'm building a Utilities script that contains all the actor manipulating functions, and will be shunting direct NiO calls into that as I rewrite/recompile everything; and borrowing the concept from Pearl Juice to change the key names on the fly within SetNodeScaleEx and running the correct function as needed.

As an aside, I noticed the previous version was giving me issues with the potions/diseases I added whereas it would cause ActiveMagicEffects to remain in the save file after the scripts ran their course, to the point where skill books wouldn't trigger at all. Is there a concise way to dispel a magic script within that very same script when it's done?

Hey, just found this thread again.

The slif_high_heels key does not exist anymore, it's slif_npc_size now, since I didn't understood correctly, what the NPC node does.

If slif_high_heels is still in your version of SLIF, you are using an old version of SLIF and should update to the newest version.

Since a few versions ago, it's also not necessary anymore, to use the slif keys for the SLIF_Main functions, you can also just use the NiNodes directly now.

A new version is coming out soon though.

Sadly I haven't done much with Magic Effects, so I can't help you much in that regard, but I will investigate, if I can find something out.

Good to know about the key change. I'm still changing/re-compiling the base scripts as I find the time to do so, then will start integrating the scripts into the main BSR file (so there will only be one esp in the end).

I am updating my copy of SLIF as newer versions are posted, though the documentation page didn't reflect that (key) change while I was referencing it.

I'm currently trying to use the self dispel function as the final line in OnEffectEnd, but I don't know if that will do anything or not.

Good to know about the key change. I'm still changing/re-compiling the base scripts as I find the time to do so, then will start integrating the scripts into the main BSR file (so there will only be one esp in the end).

I am updating my copy of SLIF as newer versions are posted, though the documentation page didn't reflect that (key) change while I was referencing it.

I'm currently trying to use the self dispel function as the final line in OnEffectEnd, but I don't know if that will do anything or not.

It's just weird, since "slif_high_heels" is gone since version 0.9.1d beta, which I uploaded on 08 May 2016 and I think I edited it soon after that, but I'm pretty sure on 01 July 2016, the time where you posted, it was already "slif_npc_size".

Anyway, not that important, just weird.

so much excitement about nothing!

this mod exists since 09/02/2015 on Nexus.   ;)

Breast and Butt Size Scaling for NPCs by oblivionated1

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62472/?

that's not breast stealing though, when I think about breast stealing, I think about this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSWP5H_x-xw

Ah now I understand, an NPC the breast stealing,  not magically shrink \ enlarge.  :lol:  :lol:

Ah now I understand, an NPC the breast stealing,  not magically shrink \ enlarge.  :lol:  :lol:

That's at least what I think what is meant :)

---snip---

on this point I have oriented me *Can someone make a spell to steal breast size?*

this is at the end of his request.  ;)

Yah the Manyuu Hikenchou scene was essentially what I was looking for. Unfortunately its a relatively unpopular form of BE so very few mods get made of it and when they get made, their often very buggy and incompatable with the other mods that I run.

Yah the Manyuu Hikenchou scene was essentially what I was looking for. Unfortunately its a relatively unpopular form of BE so very few mods get made of it and when they get made, their often very buggy and incompatable with the other mods that I run.

but why then written: *steal breast SIZE*  and not *steal breast*?

The second formulation would be then CORRECTLY and I had not MUST search, because it that not gives!

Take a sharp Samurai Sword, one hit and the breast is removed!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

edit: one should ALWAYS his request CORRECT formulate!

because a search requires ALWAYS TIME and this TIME is very precious and for every human this TIME is limited!  ;)

any news about the mod? a while ago i tried to use it but when i started using the spell and try and draw my weapon it keeps sheathing and drawing and sheathing again repeatedly followed by a ctd. 

i would post a papyrus log but its been so long since i had the mod and honestly my laptop is on its last legs.

it may have something to do with the fact that i use this mod to randomize the breasts 

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/617-npc-body-scale-randomizer/

does the spells file also require your own randomizer file? and does your randomizer conflict with the aformentioned randomizer?

(and i hate to be a bother about the same question, but any breakthroughs in breast theft spells?

How about a spell which your character

absorbs magic using her breasts, which become bigger and increases your magicka

but the downside would be a speed debuff every time you use it

Double mini-wards (= magic absorption effect?). :D

Screen_Shot18.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

That'd be nice. I haven't had the time to work on this as much as I would like. I'm slowly rebuilding this. First, I need to incorporate SLIF into BSR with the updated scripts that qotsafan provided under that mod, then separate the PC stat effects via the MCM so it's optional (and I was getting bad script lag while it was running for some reason).

I can try to reach out to feliks, though I seem to remember there being a CK tutorial that was hosted on the wiki (that I can't find anymore) on a height stealing weapon effect using setscale. If I could find that, then I can try again on weapon effects.

That'd be nice. I haven't had the time to work on this as much as I would like. I'm slowly rebuilding this. First, I need to incorporate SLIF into BSR with the updated scripts that qotsafan provided under that mod, then separate the PC stat effects via the MCM so it's optional (and I was getting bad script lag while it was running for some reason).

I can try to reach out to feliks, though I seem to remember there being a CK tutorial that was hosted on the wiki (that I can't find anymore) on a height stealing weapon effect using setscale. If I could find that, then I can try again on weapon effects.

oh btw, i dont think you would need your one body scale randomizer seeing as there already is one out already, NPC Body Scale Randomizer

i only say this because from my experience using your randomizer, it would cause serious problems like nodes going hay wire and trying to draw my weapon after draining would cause me to endlessly sheath and draw it. 

not sure if the latter was due to the randomizer, but just wanted to let you know that you dont have to worry about randomizing npcs, maybe that info would lighten the work load

oh btw, i dont think you would need your one body scale randomizer seeing as there already is one out already, NPC Body Scale Randomizer

i only say this because from my experience using your randomizer, it would cause serious problems like nodes going hay wire and trying to draw my weapon after draining would cause me to endlessly sheath and draw it. 

not sure if the latter was due to the randomizer, but just wanted to let you know that you dont have to worry about randomizing npcs, maybe that info would lighten the work load

I had always intended to build off a framework (or two), as Macromancy was a good starting point to track and affect everyone, but was limited to the one type of change. NPC BSR could track and apply across all NPCs, but not the player (for whatever reason, likely related to not using NiOverride). My plan is to take elements of Macromancy that can still be used, using NiOverride+SLIF to track and apply changes to all NPCs and the player as desired (although I really need to split off the player stat effects). I had always used BSR as a foundation for what I did once I discovered it.

The constant weapon redrawing sounds like it was applying weight changes, as that happens when a QueueNiNodeUpdate fires. I suppose a workaround could be to send ModEvents to Weightmorphs instead (for the player only, regular NPCs would keep the existing process), but then I would have to add that as a requirement.

Archived