Hello I seldom post on this site, but I wanted to just say that I love the work you guys have been doing. Out of all the Body mod's I've tried this by far is my favorite. (7B0 user)

If at all possible I was wondering if I could trouble you guys with a humble request. Recently I have been playing as my Forsworn character and was wondering if someone could convert the Dovahkiin mercenary armor for 7B0? Link below in case.

http://tdyk542.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-262.html?sp

Thank you for at least entertaining me, and have a blessed day. 

Working fine but when my character is naked:

- Weight 100 : work perfectly

- Weight <100 : something VERY BIG show up, i cant see anything except my char's eyes in 3rd person LOL

Is there any solution to fix this ?

Sry for my bad English

That was probably just because the pubic hair mesh was not weighted, try using no pubic - labia or no public - no labia for the body. Anyway, 7BO doesn't look great with sub 100 weight tho :D.

- Weight <100 : something VERY BIG show up, i cant see anything except my char's eyes in 3rd person LOL

Sry for my bad English

That was probably just because the pubic hair mesh was not weighted, try using no pubic - labia or no public - no labia for the body. Anyway, 7BO doesn't look great with sub 100 weight tho :D.

Also, when using 100 weight i dont get neck seam at all while using other armors (eg when using bombshell armor or unpb)

Guest SillySpider

Work around fix for 7B oppai crushed/deformed boobies problem with newer xpms extended. Not perfect but... at least it's better :)

Based on no pube - no labia version, overwrite existing mesh

This worked great! Thank you for the upload. 

So I have been wanting to use this skin and I have been reading through these post.. I mean not all of them cause there are A LOT... but I keep seeing people having problems getting it to work properly so I was just wondering what is the best skeleton to use to make sure it goes with the HDT properly and should I use the blessed body mod or which should I use and what skin textures do you recommend using? And another question has anyone tried convering the Dragon Lilly armor to 7BO I really like the outfit and I would love to see that converted. I have no idea how to do it myself.

So I have been wanting to use this skin and I have been reading through these post.. I mean not all of them cause there are A LOT... but I keep seeing people having problems getting it to work properly so I was just wondering what is the best skeleton to use to make sure it goes with the HDT properly and should I use the blessed body mod or which should I use and what skin textures do you recommend using? And another question has anyone tried convering the Dragon Lilly armor to 7BO I really like the outfit and I would love to see that converted. I have no idea how to do it myself.

Here is my instruction "guide" on how to install this:

1)install xpms32 skeleton extended and use normal skeleton rig (bbp skeleton rig is still wip and unstable)

2) install hdt extensions (or  hdt all in one 14.28 +haaok hdt object; beware these are 2 seperate mods since hdt all in one doesnt come with the hdt mod object!)

3)install unpb ( select "i have my own skeleton" and the nude version. Next i picked the bbp and a random breast motion and some other things like 360 walk and special walk feature. Also be sure you use the "select recommended skin" function (you get to know why soon enough).

4)Install sg female textures (i used 4k). The reason why i picked the skin option in unpb is that for some reason the sg female textures dont work when not selecting "skin" in unpb setup. Please dont ask me why i dont really get it too^^. Also you have to install sg female textures manually since nmm (yes, hate me for using still now^^) cant install the textures correctly (the 4k folder is placed in "...../Skyrim/Data/SG Textures 4K Body"   by nmm)

If you downloaded the folder manually put all the contents from 4k body in this folder .../Skyrim/Data/textures/actor/character/female/

5)Now download either unpbo or 7bo: Only drag meshes in ".../Skyrim/Data/Meshes/actors/charakter/charakter assets" folder. If you have black spike bug choose the no pube labia version (the folder should be in your downloaded body folder) and put it in the charakter assets folder.

6) Optional: Download sporty sexy sweat and install it with nmm or mo (i do not have the shiny version of this like the author has it in his pictures!)

Btw i know that only the skeleton file does concern you but i thought i could make a little more detailed guide how to install this body mod. I had lots of trouble myself and i hope this guide may can help others who are interested in this mod but have no idea how to mod skyrim.

I hope your question about the skeleton has been cleared.

Also feel free to correct me if i am false.

Here is a picture how it looks when it is finished:

post-617473-0-26180900-1423580652_thumb.jpg

Thanks for answering my question and answering questions that I hadnt come up with yet lol I will follow your advice cause your character looks awesome. I know it was kind of a noob question I have been modding skyrim for a while I've just been having issues with this body mod. I used to use nmm until I watched gophers vids on mo and I switched and have not looked back since if you haven't checked out his vid on it I would highly recommend it he goes into great detail in making his videos a lot of people arnt particularly happy with how much detail he goes into but I like it. Once again thank you for the instructions.

Thanks for answering my question and answering questions that I hadnt come up with yet lol I will follow your advice cause your character looks awesome. I know it was kind of a noob question I have been modding skyrim for a while I've just been having issues with this body mod. I used to use nmm until I watched gophers vids on mo and I switched and have not looked back since if you haven't checked out his vid on it I would highly recommend it he goes into great detail in making his videos a lot of people arnt particularly happy with how much detail he goes into but I like it. Once again thank you for the instructions.

Btw the only problem i have right now are the textures of my hands. For some reason their skin looks older. I simply just equipped some smooth gloves and the problem was solved.

I hope i didnt do anything wrong or forgot anything important to mention. So if you have troubles/ or it doesnt work pls write back so i can edit it.

HF if it works^^

Sry for my bad English

Tks man, it worked  :)

Need help!!! I've just installed UNPBO v3.2 HDT and had this issue. The vagina seems missing. How can I fix it?

FFaSFMB.jpg?1

In your SkyrimPrefs.ini....make sure you have iTexMipMapSkip=1 in the [Display] section. 

I'm trying to use UNPBO BODY HDT TBBP/BBP v3.2.Breast look something weird. I have XPMSE 2.43, HDT Physics Extension 14.28 installed. Using SG texture,swingyhdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml. Sorry for my bad english, hope anyone can help. I like to use this body so much :( 

is this normal?

ev3usj0.jpg

7Uu9aQQ.jpg

Yeah me too

I'm trying to use UNPBO BODY HDT TBBP/BBP v3.2.Breast look something weird. I have XPMSE 2.43, HDT Physics Extension 14.28 installed. Using SG texture,swingyhdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml. Sorry for my bad english, hope anyone can help. I like to use this body so much :( 

is this normal?

ev3usj0.jpg

7Uu9aQQ.jpg

Yeah me too

The bone weights need to be updated for new skeleton.

Open up the body in bodyslide/outfit studio and just re-save it. It should fix the weights, as it did for me.

Do it for both _0 and _1 bodies.

is this normal?

ev3usj0.jpg

7Uu9aQQ.jpg

Yeah me too

The bone weights need to be updated for new skeleton.

Open up the body in bodyslide/outfit studio and just re-save it. It should fix the weights, as it did for me.

Do it for both _0 and _1 bodies.

Noob question. But what you mean re-save it? Build new 7b oppai body with bodyslide ?