If you've got any female skin texture manually downloaded just take the msn.dds files for the various races from it and copy them over the files in your skyrim installation. Or just reinstall your choice of skin texture from scratch with a mod manager if you ain't feeling lucky lol. Just make sure the texture mod has the msn.dds files for the heads of all the races in it. Pretty sure cbbe has them, but sg texture renewal hasn't for example.

Another option would be something like 'no more blocky faces' from the nexus, which I think deals with these files exclusively. Good luck, hope I haven't given you any bad advice as I haven't used texture optimiser - there may be a simpler solution if that's what caused the problem.

Oh, and whilst I'm here, the bikini mentioned by pajiman above does seem like it would suit our unpbo ladies quite nicely...

It does indeed seem you could use 'no more blocky faces' to fix your problem mate, it has the normal maps for all the vanilla races by the look of it, and would be an improvement on the vanilla stuff, though you might already have better ones that came with any texture or beautification mods you have around. Link anyway:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30/?

To pajiman, I can't believe I'd never noticed the like function here before! Well thanks for pointing it out to me by using it- I'll just rectify my oversight now by making my approval of your bikini choice that little bit more official.

another request

I totally forget this bikini set(CHSBHC)

I really want to see UNPBO version of this please :D

some pictures of this bikini

microbikini_by_paji295-d6wt4qd.jpg

PdQFBE4.jpg?1

evening_and_sling_bikini_by_paji295-d72r

Good to see you bud and you're girls are as badass ass ever!

As far as my fav from all these I'd have to go with ChaPi  Suit B I think it is.  Has to be one of the best outfits I've ever seen! Fucking love it and as soon as I get some HDT stuff knocked outta the way I'll certainly be making a video of it! ;P

post-330638-0-93759300-1392702811_thumb.png

post-330638-0-04196100-1392702816_thumb.png

If you've got any female skin texture manually downloaded just take the msn.dds files for the various races from it and copy them over the files in your skyrim installation. Or just reinstall your choice of skin texture from scratch with a mod manager if you ain't feeling lucky lol. Just make sure the texture mod has the msn.dds files for the heads of all the races in it. Pretty sure cbbe has them, but sg texture renewal hasn't for example.

Another option would be something like 'no more blocky faces' from the nexus, which I think deals with these files exclusively. Good luck, hope I haven't given you any bad advice as I haven't used texture optimiser - there may be a simpler solution if that's what caused the problem.

Oh, and whilst I'm here, the bikini mentioned by pajiman above does seem like it would suit our unpbo ladies quite nicely...

Thank you very much it worked :)

another request

PdQFBE4.jpg?1

I tried converting the carolina suit, need to take care of some glaring issues though before uploading.

Contains 2/5 bikinis, just drag and drop them into your data folder after installing the original mod.

Editing the firefly outfit (only 0 slider atm), credits go to melodic for the 7B conversion

very nice :P

thank you so much :D

some problem : look like see through bikini the same as white bikini

texture problem ??

micro_bikini_7b_conversion_by_paji295-d7

46446.jpg

46447.jpg

another request

PdQFBE4.jpg?1

I tried converting the carolina suit, need to take care of some glaring issues though before uploading.

Contains 2/5 bikinis, just drag and drop them into your data folder after installing the original mod.

Editing the firefly outfit (only 0 slider atm), credits go to melodic for the 7B conversion

very nice :P

thank you so much :D

some problem : look like see through bikini the same as white bikini

texture problem ??

micro_bikini_7b_conversion_by_paji295-d7

46446.jpg

46447.jpg

Ah sorry, had to delete the alpha property because it crashed 3dsmax ^^ I'll add them again.

Done, should work now.

Big thanks to synth13 for the hard work and pajiman for the request. More sexy swimsuits for my girls is always a welcomed download, and these do indeed look awesome on a UNPBO body. Hats off to you both, and of course Remy for the body in the first place.

Some screens:

post-194509-0-78653800-1392878330_thumb.jpg

post-194509-0-23787200-1392878377_thumb.jpg

post-194509-0-81881300-1392878408_thumb.jpg

And for the gratuititousness of it all, and for Remy who made me a happy bunny when he converted this:

post-194509-0-91720500-1392878440_thumb.jpg

I thank you one and all.

It kinda works for me.  I just took the meshes and dropped them in a single character mesh folder.  The meshs where easy to get to for a single modded follower.  Looks good so far.  The collision on the bewbs doesn't work for me (based on your pic ,is what I was going for) I always use xp32 skeleton (because every mod uses it) HDT physics extension for collision (which doesn't seem to be working neither)

But you are opening a whole new can of worms with all the armor compilations you are also working on.  I am sure you know your limit, but I would concentrate on the body mod first.  New mod updates come out every day, and if  a mod can't keep up with the updates on a daily bases, then the mod will become neglected by users.

For those who use Outfit Studio, there are conversion sets with sliders for UNPBO (v3.0) and 7B-O (v2.0) here:

www.loverslab.com/topic/21327-bodyslide-modders-guides-and-help-thread/

The conversion sets use UNP, UNPB, and Bombshell as baseshapes. If starting with another body convert to

one of those shapes as an intermediate step, then convert to the oppai shapes.

I've studied and compared body replacers. I like UNPBO, 7B-O, and SCBE the best. I like big breasts, almost torpedo shaped, and not too wide hip or too big butt. I picked and used UNPBO from level 1 to currently 45, mostly in Chapi and Neo's corset uniforms. Thankfully, UNPB makes the game much more enjoyable. You're great. You have my many thanks. There is slightly nagging in my head about how I wish to have corset armor not covering breasts or shoulder and neck and also spandex or latex from neck all the way to feet with holes for breasts and maybe vagina area. Would you make these outfits for UNPBO, please? 

@Synyh13;

Just a minor point- 'Hot Summer' and 'Slingbak' appear to be reversed in the esp somehow, both their names and inventory thumbnail are switched by comparison to what actually equips when you select them if you catch my drift. Doesn't bother me, but I thought you might want it pointing out if you're perfectionist or OCD about these things at all!

Thanks again mate, these are some very sexy additions to my already pretty damn sexy UNPBO wardrobe- and the cameltoe on the sling is just AWESOME...

post-194509-0-36781700-1393107525_thumb.jpg

hey guys sorry for not updating as much as i used to :s . and  thanks @synth for keeping the body alive while im away lol 

@Phubecca: yea ive seen those conversions, they're really nice! but for right now i want to do conversion that haven't been recently converted to 7b (which i know is going to be difficult since 7b legion is going strong right now)

@synth13: :D daaaaamn dude nice! the more support i can get for unpbo/7bo the better. i'll make a post in the front page for your conversion in a little bit

@Ches: i dont think it does, i mean, i dont see why it would need it to begin with

@Dinopid: thanks, and if i find an corset or outfits like that and it hasnt been converted recently ill give it a try  

anyways heres whats next from me for now (hopefully)

Fox_33 unpbo bbp

new.jpg

Blood Hound unpbo bbp

Unti2121tled.jpg

Like I say it's not like it bothers me, and maybe it's just my game- like most folk here I run quite a lot of mods so it wouldn't surprise me if it got confused now and then haha...

As for you Remy, it's just good to see you back, no need for apologies!

**added Fox 33 UNPBO BBP

**added Blood Hound UNPBO BBP

btw @synth13: who is the creator for the bikini set?

@sirframe: thanks dude

Actually I don't know ^^

Pajiman posted a mediafire-link containing the bikinis.

Also putting them on the front page, I don't know, they're pretty rough and the weight painting has to be redone on them especially below the breasts.