TERA Armor CBBE Bodyslide++ addon with BBP/NOBBP uploaded

tomcat214

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm very curious to know if I can use this with version 1.3 and just the added armors for that version won't work, but everything else should? I would prefer to be able to use the newer armors as they are still, since I only use body slide for my player characters body and amor.

@ephemir; not sure if this will help but I read somewhere that if the vertices are moved too far from the original (source?) body, you have to weight paint them again for them to work properly.

(Apologies if this is not the right fix, all my past modding experience is with Oblivion and I'm a total nooblet still to Skyrim modding.)

So I now want to try converting one of these armors myself, just to get the hang of using outfitstudio (and maybe use until tomcat finishes converting ver3), but the mesh folders are all named "castanic ##" and "high elf ##" etc and since I'm not all that familiar with Tera, I've no idea witch armor I'd be converting.

If anyone could post a list that says what what those are named in game also that would be awesome and thanks in advance. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It would be nice to have a variant of this package that does not include the NOBBP files to begin with. I have to deselect them manually on each batch build in Bodyslide, which gets tedious quickly. I know that there are supposed to be some filters of sorts in Bodyslide, but they never really worked for me.

• 2 months later...

It would be nice to have a variant of this package that does not include the NOBBP files to begin with. I have to deselect them manually on each batch build in Bodyslide, which gets tedious quickly. I know that there are supposed to be some filters of sorts in Bodyslide, but they never really worked for me.

Just go into the bodyslide sets and delete them through explorer, that's what I did, made things much easier.

• 3 weeks later...

It has been hard to avoid the 1.3 version, which he says will NOT work with this great set of sliders. I am still working on the install but wanted to ask..once we get this installed, how do we get the armor into the game? will they appear on the craft list or are they automatically in the inventory. sorry for this rather basic queistion but i ahve been away from Skyrim for a long time and I see a lot of changes. thanks for any help on this.

• 2 months later...

Thanks ALOT for this!  ^_^  I can finally use the Tera Armors... I've had the mod installed for a long time but I haven't used them until now. Really superb work, thanks.

One thing though, I get horrible clipping with the Arcadia armor around the boobies, but the other armors I've looked at in game seems to work just fine. This is not a big problem at all, I'll just use the other armors (as opposed to not using any of them :D ), just wondering if anyone else has had the same problem or know how to fix it?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

So I really wanted this to work, but I've hit a wall and can't seem to make it work.

I had the Tera CBBE standalone 1.3  version installed so I uninstalled manually (opposed to using NMM to do it), made a new save, installed what I thought was the 1.1 and patch to 1.2 version via NMM only to find its showing them as 1.3.

I uninstalled those and installed the 1.1 +1.2 manually. 

I already had bodyslide++ (v 2)

Extracted the plugin for this file into the appropriate folders.

ran bodyslide, created my CBBE advanced with BBP bodies.

.... no jiggle.

ok do I need to batch create for the outfits?, try that.

nope still no jiggle.

Checked armor on NPCs (followers) no jiggle

Do I even still have jiggle?? (apply jiggle clothes that worked in the past) Yep still have jiggle.

Repeat previous steps with the bodyslide++ v1

same results.

So.. What step did I botch? I'm not an expert with body slide but I followed the instructions on this page and the body slide page for "creating bodies" as stated in the original post to the letter.

could the tera CBBE author have updated all his/her files on the D/L page to 1.3 and that is whats messing this up? 

Any help would be greatly appreciated

In any event, this is a fantastic addition to the modding community and greatly appreciated.

So I really wanted this to work, but I've hit a wall and can't seem to make it work.

I had the Tera CBBE standalone 1.3  version installed so I uninstalled manually (opposed to using NMM to do it), made a new save, installed what I thought was the 1.1 and patch to 1.2 version via NMM only to find its showing them as 1.3.

.... no jiggle.

nope still no jiggle.

Do I even still have jiggle?? (apply jiggle clothes that worked in the past) Yep still have jiggle.

same results.

So.. What step did I botch? I'm not an expert with body slide but I followed the instructions on this page and the body slide page for "creating bodies" as stated in the original post to the letter.

could the tera CBBE author have updated all his/her files on the D/L page to 1.3 and that is whats messing this up? 

In any event, this is a fantastic addition to the modding community and greatly appreciated.

Did you get jiggle? Because I'm having the same problem. 

Works for me.  Make sure you only check box the TBBP version in bodyslide.  The filter in bodyslide doesn't filter right and in batch build it create both the TBBP and non-TBBP version, which overwrites the TBBP as you do the batch build.

.... no jiggle.

nope still no jiggle.

same results.

Did you get jiggle? Because I'm having the same problem. 

• 2 years later...

uhm i see is one old post , for one reason i have full reinstal many mods + tera armor 2015

so for ( TERA Armors CBBE by frigus-29411-1-3 ) any cbbe bodyslide not reworked armors ?

i have see 2 mods cbbe bodyslide but rework many armors and is perhaps sexy , but many armors become ugly , missing epaulets and other cool stuff .

it's not really a problem not to have bodyslide, but if I can find somewhere, without it changes the armor of frigus it would be nice :smile: tnx for reply

• 1 year later...

Archived