Lovers with PK Extender

Guest Jenova23

Not to be an ass or anything, as I hate forum rants/wars/bickering, but did you read MY post saying that I had removed certain animations cause those did not line up or just looked stupid?  With those gones, this new Extender was trying to call those up again, giving me error messeges and such, so rather than put those animations back in, I just got rid of the new one.

~Anyways~

To stop what seems to be turning into a fight or something, I'll just not use it.

checked adultplayplus only./set order done/done menu obse/moved hud to right

I think i've done everything.  New dialog and hud showup. But hud bar not moving at all and only 1 bar showing(not like 2 bar hud in Pic). only fatigue bar moving. 

only one I've missed are "hud_main_menu.xml".  downloaded 1.0 version but couldn't find one.

looking for "hud_main_menu.xml" :D

owen77: the second bar shows when you are in the act, while not, it dont, as it shows the level/sp from the partner

if isnt showing maybe you moved it while moving the other, like you only need to move one bar, all the others uses it as a anchor...

the that .xml is on the file, it just go to different folder (or maybe your download got corrupted and it wasnt extracted?)

Mmm.... i got question after i instaled this mod a massage apear like this "Chage the setting Lover change phases Automatically on Key jump Otherwise, use of this modification does not make sense"

what it's mean ??? sory my stupid i realy dot know what mean  :o

screenshot21la.jpg

Ty Before 4 ur's attention guy  :)

Guest Donkey

had to shrink the sentence down or the damn script would not compile, i guess the in-game sentence don't make sense because of this.

It Should have meant to first activate your lovers with pk self spell(Lovers settings), scroll your menu to progression settings, then you will see the first option is set players progression: Automatically you need to click on it and change it to Jump Key then your set, if you leave it on automatically this mod will be turned off. 

But i guess this is too big a sentence to compile in TES-construction kit.

Anyone have this problems with the mod?

Camera changing from free to fixed and away from the actors. Like as if someone is watching from a few feet away and Im looking through their eyes.

Never ending sex. Probably my fault for pressing every which button to see what works and dosent. Weapon key brings up the menu and I think the grab key toggles debug mode. But anyway I was using lovers creatures and tried to use the position changer, its sorta half worked as in PC changed position but the zombie did not, as expected. After awhile the thing became borked and the usual message about being satisfied appeared but both of us were still going at it. I could still bring up the pose menu and toggle debug but camera still remained fixed as mentioned in the above problem.

I've had the camera thing come up several times - I think it happens when there's another sex act going on nearby, and when they finish it resets the camera.  You can use the console command tfc if you want to go back into the free camera for the duration of your act.

As for the unending sex, I only had that come up once, so not sure what the cause was.

Well thats good. Errrm, I mean good in the sense that other people also have this problem and not just me but bad in that there is a problem with the mod. Troubleshooting something when only you have the problem is a chore. Bugs and glitches are to be expected I guess seeing as this is a brand new mod.

I've run into the stuck camera, but not the endless sex. Also, the switch actors command never seems to work for me, even in a room full of other naked actors gathered around watching me boink. That said, I really like the mod; making the sex a full mini game really adds something to it.

Iâve ran into the stuck camera occasionally too.  Pretty sure ail is correct that it happens only when a nearby sex act ends (including masturbation). Not really that big of a deal. Iâve only had the sex act never stop bug happen once.

My only problem is with all the negative experience from being raped by the dogs in loversbitch it is difficult to level up. :D

Still this is by far my favorite Lovers mod.

Iâve ran into the stuck camera occasionally too.  Pretty sure ail is correct that it happens only when a nearby sex act ends (including masturbation). Not really that big of a deal. Iâve only had the sex act never stop bug happen once.

My only problem is with all the negative experience from being raped by the dogs in loversbitch it is difficult to level up. :D

You need a romantic companion mod to give you comfort in between your rounds of bestiality. ;)

Still this is by far my favorite Lovers mod.

LOL yes, I detest the negative experience from being raped haha.

From a previous post I made in another thread:

In the lovers extended ini file you can change the value that gives negative experience for being raped or abused (like paying bandits with sex).

set xLoversSPHUD.rapedmult to -0.5 (a negative number  -0.5 is what I use, gives about half normal sex xp)