SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

I was wondering as to why many have not tried to make these sets to 7B they are all from jackGA and i love his/her conversions from lineage 2, Blade & Soul, and an original Miko outfit. 

Deadric Evil Eagle Armor

5c15bcf9.jpg

Infernal Armor From Blade & Soul

c3579e8b.jpg

The Miko Outfit/armor

bcce3be5.jpg

I was wondering as to why many have not tried to make these sets to 7B they are all from jackGA and i love his/her conversions from lineage 2, Blade & Soul, and an original Miko outfit. 

Deadric Evil Eagle Armor

5c15bcf9.jpg

c3579e8b.jpg

The Miko Outfit/armor

bcce3be5.jpg

Check my page for the Infernal armor. I did that one awhile back.  Not sure that I will do the other two though.

Deadric Evil Eagle Armor

5c15bcf9.jpg

c3579e8b.jpg

The Miko Outfit/armor

bcce3be5.jpg

Check my page for the Infernal armor. I did that one awhile back.  Not sure that I will do the other two though.

ah thank you :) since the armor is basically a "shell" BBP is not really good with it so your mesh change is Very Good :) 

and if you can do the other 2 and with BBP it would be great. 

Has anyone tried the Sleek Steel conversion by Bola08 that is available on page 1?  The neck clips horribly.  I thought it may just be the armor, but I tried out sleek steel UNPB (non-BBP) and it doesn't clip at all with the neck.  Wondering if anyone else has tried the sleek steel conversion.  Thanks.

*EDIT*

I thought perhaps it was the BBP mesh that caused problems.  I downloaded a UNPB-BBP sleek steel and tried it out, and no clipping whatsoever at the neck.  I am convinced the sleek steel listed here is the culprit.  I'd love to hear anyone's experience using Bola08's conversion of the Sleek Steel to Sevenbase BBP.  If I made a mistake, I'd like to fix it.  

Has anyone tried the Sleek Steel conversion by Bola08 that is available on page 1?  The neck clips horribly.  I thought it may just be the armor, but I tried out sleek steel UNPB (non-BBP) and it doesn't clip at all with the neck.  Wondering if anyone else has tried the sleek steel conversion.  Thanks.

*EDIT*

I thought perhaps it was the BBP mesh that caused problems.  I downloaded a UNPB-BBP sleek steel and tried it out, and no clipping whatsoever at the neck.  I am convinced the sleek steel listed here is the culprit.  I'd love to hear anyone's experience using Bola08's conversion of the Sleek Steel to Sevenbase BBP.  If I made a mistake, I'd like to fix it.  

When I did the screenshots, I didn't notice any neck seam or clipping around it, so i'm not sure what the problem could be.

I have a Problem.

When i use some of this Armors, for Example "bondage Action mode" or " Leather Harness" I am getting Hand Gaps.

Is there a way to fix this Problem?

Try to equip some gloves and the problem will go away.

*EDIT*

When I did the screenshots, I didn't notice any neck seam or clipping around it, so i'm not sure what the problem could be.

If you look at your screenshots, and zoom in at the neck line you'll notice a break in the seam.  You'll also notice a difference between the weights at the neck and how the clipping varies.  

I'm running out of ideas with my current project, that why it is crashing the game, so I'm hoping someone from here could light me up.

I've already converted all of the armors, boots and gloves for Bombshell body, and everything works perfectly. Except when I equip the Cuirasses, I'll get CTD.

I have all the mods and files, that the original mod needs to run, I've double checked the possible problem with bone weights, but nothing works.

Also, let to be known that the boots, gloves etc. works perfectly. No CTDs there. Only the Cuirasses causes the CTDs, 

Could the problem be with the BBP?  Because the original mod I'm currently using ( UNPB version ) as an base, doesn't support BBP. That's the only reason I can think why I get the CTDs during testing.

I'm running out of ideas with my current project, that why it is crashing the game, so I'm hoping someone from here could light me up.

I've already converted all of the armors, boots and gloves for Bombshell body, and everything works perfectly. Except when I equip the Cuirasses, I'll get CTD.

I have all the mods and files, that the original mod needs to run, I've double checked the possible problem with bone weights, but nothing works.

Also, let to be known that the boots, gloves etc. works perfectly. No CTDs there. Only the Cuirasses causes the CTDs, 

Could the problem be with the BBP?  Because the original mod I'm currently using ( UNPB version ) as an base, doesn't support BBP. That's the only reason I can think why I get the CTDs during testing.

Make sure you installed HDT right, it will most likely crash if you didn't. I don't know of any reason why it crashes, make sure you copied the right BSShaderLightingProperty and the NiAlphaProperty from the original, sometimes that causes crash if they are wrong and since that armor has TONS OF NiTriShapes(I wanted to convert it myself but after seeing that.....). Without having acces to your converted meshes, I can't help too much.

P.S: That armor is already converted by Kplant :P

Maybe check your installed skeleton..

CTD on the cuirass only points to skeleton issues or exploding vertices.

P.S: That armor is already converted by Kplant :P

Yeah, also noticed that while doing the sweep to check, that what armors have been converted recently.    :D

Thanks to him, I can just drop this one off and focus on my other works.    :)

Shocky 

Forgive for my English I from Russia, but I hope you will understand the general sense of that that I want to tell you. 

Many thanks to you for yours works it to look remarkably. 

Separately I wanted to tell you that you are a master, your game character, she is simply divinely beautiful when I saw it was shocked) 

Good luck to you in any work and thanks once again!

Anything looks good on a Bombshell, my friend.  :D

Sadly you wrong my friend.  :cool:

Everything looks better with UNP, game over? :P

Shocky 

Forgive for my English I from Russia, but I hope you will understand the general sense of that that I want to tell you. 

Many thanks to you for yours works it to look remarkably. 

Separately I wanted to tell you that you are a master, your game character, she is simply divinely beautiful when I saw it was shocked) 

Good luck to you in any work and thanks once again!

Thank you!

*EDIT*

I have a Problem.

When i use some of this Armors, for Example "bondage Action mode" or " Leather Harness" I am getting Hand Gaps.

Is there a way to fix this Problem?

Try to equip some gloves and the problem will go away.

Thank you very much, it works

Shocky tell what make-up you used that such eyes would turn out? 
And it is interesting to know still what ENB  you use? 
and preset skin colors for the character?

"tell what make-up you used that such eyes would turn out?" - SG Textures for make-up, mine are slightly modified, eye texture is my own work.

"And it is interesting to know still what ENB  you use?" - Already answered, search for it.

"and preset skin colors for the character?" - Just change the body color with RaceMenu to blue I guess?