View File

Plugin Description
As you can guess it's "twin " plugin of Immoral Guards, but instead of Guards Immoral Sisters adds "Sisters/Nuns " in each city Chapels and new "Nine Divines " Cult.

To Join the Cult visit Father Mank Gro-Kussah (an Orc if you haven't already guessed), in Imperial City Temple District (If you can't find him go to Immoral Crypt). The Immoral Crypt is found in the Temple District alley just across from the well (which is next to Graman gro-Marad's house).

After that you will be able to visit Immoral Crypt & Sanctuary and 2 other locations (teleports inside Immoral Sanctuary). The teleport stones are on the wall (near the entrance\exit) and are the glowing ayleid symbols.

Creature Sex
Inside the Immoral Sanctuary you will find Animal Altar, which will allow you to spawn random Immoral Creatures that will have sex with Immoral Sisters (They gather in Immoral Sanctuary every night), but also grants you spell that allows you to summon random "Immoral Creature."

Nuns will offer you confession by...Sex
After sex you will receive multiple buffs to restore your attributes and will also randomly receive various other misc. items like onions or healing potions.

Pee Bombs
Not really sure what these are.......... :s

Please note: Fejeena has a customized version of this plugin that is constantly evolving. To view more about the changes please visit here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/266-lovers-immoral-sisters-104f-special/

Requirements:
Lovers with PK v96.2
OBSE 20
Lovers Creatures 2.0
NOTE: MBP is no longer required. We are in process of phasing it out of most lovers plugins so folks can use overhauls like Xeo or OCO.

Screens/Preview:

09240a195401982.jpg c84ff6195401994.jpg bb95d3195402005.jpg 8221e8195402012.jpg 04dc64195402026.jpg b2f5a1195402038.jpg 805812195402046.jpg 6fa501195402056.jpg 5c0a59195402068.jpg 303007195402091.jpg 8ac7bc195402102.jpg 8c1007195402126.jpg 5a6dc9195402134.jpg b9bfec195402144.jpg c766ba195402155.jpg 291c49195402174.jpg cd916f195402188.jpg f71779195402202.jpg

Note: A HUGE Thank you to Fejeena for translating this recent update and for just being a rocking cool person!!!!!! ;)

Update: (7-20-13) I noticed three objects that were not translated (one being the altar of the nine divines) so I made a quick patch for that. You should not need a clean save.
Ok, 2nd quick patch as I missed four other untranslated items.

Ok, all missing dialogue items accounted for and the two dead sisters issue has been resolved. I also fixed some errors in the scripting that were blocking you from receiving the spells.

Cheers,
Greg

Ok,  I have two dead (Sister Vaginora and Sister Ar-Nale).  All others are living and working just fine.  I visited all the temple locations and talked with all sisters.  I don't know enough about the plugin to know whether the two are scripted to be dead or not.  I did notice that both are marked as repawns in the CS.

Make sure you joined the Nine Divines cult BEFORE attempting to go into the Immoral Crypt.

Fejeena, grab the version I just uploaded.  I found three items that had not been translated.  I looked through all the scripts and looked over both sisters and can't find anything that might have "killed" them. 

In the spoiler below is the machine translation of the plugins change log from the version that HanPL had (1.02b) to the current one:

v01.03
-Divine favor of H after a Sister
¦ I have to perform the Repair / Re-Charge of arms and armor of all in possession
E Majesty of Nine
¦ Player is have a Faction of the Nine Divines,
Duration of effect of the blessings received by the (those who lined up against a wall instead of center) Altar of the God in the Way Shrine / Church, or,
If the effect Grater Power obtained by the pilgrimage of "Pilgrim's Grace" has started the H not Reipo the duration of
H to complete at the time, I was to obtain the following Bonus
- Several of the (Fortify Attribute) Portion named after the blessing
? The few randomly with a probability of 60% the various holy water / pee bomb
? The divine favor of H after H and your partner
¦ There is not the scourge to the other when he or she is Reipo
? The extension to Nine Alter Area in Crypt of IC Temple
¦ Alter of the God of Nine Although only is located

v01.02f
- Fixed determination of "non-insertion" is was wrong in the judgment of motion type

v01.02e
-Race change of Sister Abigail / Florence / Regina
¦ ChocolateElf -> ChocolateElf (Ren)
¦ of MBP (non-+ +) I was ChocolateElf was when I made the first, but I wonder if this was the RenChocoElf in MBP + + module for ChocoElf very much ...
I was thought and Na changed look softened when I switched to ChocolateElf module of MBP + +, but I'm have been left with the good or well front face is a neat little,
It decided to fix after all ...

v01.02d
E AI Package priority fix
¦ Sister Theresa / Yvonne / Adela / Cordelia, Brother Basil / Dwayne

v01.02c
E "Aura of animal welfare"
¦ I have options of the probability of triggering Conversation of the Sister-to-Npc from (greeting)

Ok,  I have two dead (Sister Vaginora and Sister Ar-Nale).  All others are living and working just fine.  I visited all the temple locations and talked with all sisters.  I don't know enough about the plugin to know whether the two are scripted to be dead or not.  I did notice that both are marked as repawns in the CS.

Make sure you joined the Nine Divines cult BEFORE attempting to go into the Immoral Crypt.

I entered before and after joining and both tests they were still both dead.

That's from the Version I downloaded 2 hours ago. The was 7 untranslated objects. And I didn't checked the script "Messages".

post-3205-0-48010600-1374363832_thumb.jpg one new word that I could not translate(nodepad++ and Google)

(Luckily I have not yet started the conversion from MBP to Vanilla)

The translation is improved and there are quite a few bug fixes that have been made since the 1.02b version that HanPL was kind enough to translate.  The readme.txt of what was fixed can be found in the download.

I have further checked the two dead folks and yep, they are dead.  By all that I can tell, they are supposed to be dead.  Resurrecting them leads to them just standing stock still in place and they won't go anywhere or do anything.  If it is a bug then it is one from the original mod maker and not a function of the translation.

That's from the Version I downloaded 2 hours ago. The was 7 untranslated objects. And I didn't checked the script "Messages".

attachicon.gifImmoralS.jpg

(Luckily I have not yet started the conversion from MBP to Vanilla)

Damn!  I missed four of them.  I got the top three but not the bottom four.  I'll fix those and upload a new version pronto.

gregathit I checked all scripts and found no untranslated Messages or Menus. So (I hope) it's all fine now. Thank you and Slammer64.

Edit. most of the sisters have Lever offset -15 and some -10. Only the Barbarians have (+) 15. Then all must be dead exept of the Barbarians.

Ok, as I said before they are dead and by all accounts they are supposed to be.  I don't know why or how but they just are.  I marked both of them as essential, started a new game, joined the faction and then went and visited them.  They were alive....but they don't move and are unable to have sex.  If you ever resurrected a person that was scripted as dead then you know what I am talking about.

I don't pretend to understand what the heck is going on but as for right now they are just dead.  I'll try the Japanese version to see if they are dead in it.

Ark, you are more than welcome to. 

I did load up the original Japanese version and yep, they are dead in it as well.  I can only assume it is one of two things:

1. A bug in the original mod.

2. A new feature of the plugin.

The latest version with the items translated is up.

Cheers,

Greg

I checked Vaginora (and some other sisters) in 2 older Versions. All the same, Level Offset, stats, AI Packages,...

But as I checked the kzsCellLoversImmoralSisters "Immoral Crypt" i found something strange.

post-3205-0-48403600-1374368212_thumb.jpg a creature (boar) not set to Persistent reference. Do not know if that's right.(was the same in the older Versions), and it is not a dead boar.(In the old Versions the Name of the boar was "Pumba", in the new Version the creatures have no names.) OK has not killed the sisters.

in "Chepel of Blankenmarch" (should be Chapel of ...) not set  Persistent reference
1 kzsCreature00SheepRam "Ram"

in "Chepel of Blankenmarch Immoral Area"  (should be Chapel of B..) not set  Persistent reference
1 kzsCreature00Sheep "Sheep"
1 kzsCreature00SheepRam "Ram"

in "Gottlefont Priory Immoral Area" not set  Persistent reference
1 kzsCreature00Dog "Dog"
1 kzsCreature00Sheep "Sheep"

And the boar in the "Immoral Crypt" not set  Persistent reference

Ok,  help me out here, what difference does it make if it is or isn't a persistent reference?  I can't find where the kzsCreature00Dog is any bit different than the kzsCreature05Dog.

The two dead chicks are not a function of the animals so I don't really understand why it matters.

I'll try to find and correct the misspelled Chapel references.

Edit:  Ok, I did a bit of google fu and this is what I found regarding the persistent flag:

"The only thing the Persistent flag does is to keep the Reference data in memory, while non-persistent references get unloaded with the cell."

I can't see how or why this is an issue with that in mind.  It most definitely isn't related to the two dead chicks.

What may be the problem with the two dead NPC's is that are both set as Quest Items and set for Respawn, I ran into a problem in my early days experimenting with with the Construction set if an NPC had anything with a Quest Item marking or were marked as a Quest Item and were resurrected or respawned. They would just stand there turning in place or die suddenly until the next time the game was reloaded. Perhaps marking the NPC's as essential rather than respawning would help.