Vanilla Skyrim's shackles

Yo!

Not too long ago I was very happy to get the pillory animations put into the sexlab framework. And thats when I thought once more... why not use the vanilly skyrim shackles you find on walls for new bound animations? The thought of people shackled in these getting raped alone makes me quite... restless. I tried making stuff but failed miserably, which is why I'll at least share the Ideas I have. I attached an image to show you which ones I'm talking about.

post-5112-0-03284000-1374244068_thumb.jpg

so long~

SexLab Slavery...

When you are defeated, raped or kidnapped during sleep...you will ended up chained or locked in one of the bandit camp nearby...for the sex slave or breeding purpose.

Have you look at the Sanguine's Debauchery mod yet?

(Edit: Your post count says you should be aware if it)

Dudestia's SM mod does this. It has an excellent banish spell that transports targets into a secret torture room in Proudspire Manor (have to have Hearthfire) and puts the victim into shackles. It was only a small and I think test mod for Dudestia and is buggy. There's only three sets of shackles and I've only even been able to get two of the three filled, but its excellent with Paradise Halls or S3 as you can simply banish a full health bandit or whomever into the shackles, then transport yourself back to Proudspire manor to make them submit and enslave them. The spell can be a bit OP, but it's nice. 

I've been working on my first ever mod to build my first ever mod with many more shackles. I'm having a number of issues though. I can get most of the shackles filled, but I can't get the shackles to release the victim. I have a pullchain setup, as in Dudestia's mod, but it doesn't release them. Still looking for the solution to this. 

Dudestia's SM mod does this. It has an excellent banish spell that transports targets into a secret torture room in Proudspire Manor (have to have Hearthfire) and puts the victim into shackles. It was only a small and I think test mod for Dudestia and is buggy. There's only three sets of shackles and I've only even been able to get two of the three filled, but its excellent with Paradise Halls or S3 as you can simply banish a full health bandit or whomever into the shackles, then transport yourself back to Proudspire manor to make them submit and enslave them. The spell can be a bit OP, but it's nice. 

I've been working on my first ever mod to build my first ever mod with many more shackles. I'm having a number of issues though. I can get most of the shackles filled, but I can't get the shackles to release the victim. I have a pullchain setup, as in Dudestia's mod, but it doesn't release them. Still looking for the solution to this.

Look at where the standard game has shackles holding skeletons or the ones in the Orphanage that have triggers to open them individually. You shouldn't need a pullchain.