LoversUnicorn 0.2

Try this. Open Wrye bash' date=' click on the esp in question. On the lower right portion of the wrye bash window there is a slightly grayed out panel called Bash Tags. If there is a NoMerge tag right click on the panel then uncheck the NoMerge.

[/quote']

It worked. Thanks.

Try this. Open Wrye bash' date=' click on the esp in question. On the lower right portion of the wrye bash window there is a slightly grayed out panel called Bash Tags. If there is a NoMerge tag right click on the panel then uncheck the NoMerge.

[/quote']

It worked. Thanks.

Those files aren't actually merged, they are imported, and the names on the mod list in Wrye Bash (I use v300) should be in purple text when done successfully. If you check them and rebuild the bashed patched you should get a messaged that these files are "mergeable but marked NoMerge." Just click ok. Or, leave them unchecked when you build the bashed patch. On the next screen (with all the bashed patch options) click on the Import Graphics entry on the list on the left and make sure both sexual organs files are listed and checked in the box on the right. Then build the bashed patch. Once you are done the sexual organs files should be in purple text with a purple dot in the box and in the Mod Status column it should say "Imported". That works for me. I've even edited the file to include additional horses and it works (although I haven't found the unicorn yet). You shouldn't need to change the tag to NoMerge.

The files don't cover all horses and dogs. For example new horses from Better Cities are not included and many city dogs from LoversBitch were not included (at least in the versions I got), you need to add the appropriate equipment manually in CS for those mods.

[/quote']

It worked. Thanks.

Those files aren't actually merged, they are imported, and the names on the mod list in Wrye Bash (I use v300) should be in purple text when done successfully. If you check them and rebuild the bashed patched you should get a messaged that these files are "mergeable but marked NoMerge." Just click ok. Or, leave them unchecked when you build the bashed patch. On the next screen (with all the bashed patch options) click on the Import Graphics entry on the list on the left and make sure both sexual organs files are listed and checked in the box on the right. Then build the bashed patch. Once you are done the sexual organs files should be in purple text with a purple dot in the box and in the Mod Status column it should say "Imported". That works for me. I've even edited the file to include additional horses and it works (although I haven't found the unicorn yet). You shouldn't need to change the tag to NoMerge.

The files don't cover all horses and dogs. For example new horses from Better Cities are not included and many city dogs from LoversBitch were not included (at least in the versions I got), you need to add the appropriate equipment manually in CS for those mods.

This is correct. I apologize for using the word merged. It is properly called imported. Regardless of the term used the mod gets included in the bashed patch and 'disabled'. Being disabled is still applicable.

Thanks Sarnaath for the through explanation! :D

Wish I could get the Unicorn back was killed in one of the quest. Guess the only way to get it is to start over.

Use the console commands to create a new one. Probably should also set him to be essential so he doesn't die.

Console wiki: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Console

Look on the site said it can't be be done after you kill it and take the horn it gone. Do you know what the console code is.

I've had this mod for a while but decided to go find the unicorn for the first time today. What an adventure! First I had problems getting the menu to pop up when I clicked on the unicorn. Thought it might be a UL issue as that changed the unicorn's factions. Changed that back to vanilla, but LoversUnicorn still would not work. Loading up everything in TES4Edit showed the bashed patch was using the UOP horse mounting seated script fix instead of the LoversUnicorn script. So, I moved LoversUnicorn after the bashed patch and finally got it working in the game.

The first thing I tried was to ride the unicorn. Got thrown off (expected) and found that to be pretty humorous. I thought that was nicely done. Then my PC had sex with the unicorn (worked) and rode it around a bit along the road right near where you find the unicorn. I have From2ch Lives and ShadowRunner's LoversRaperS and got a screen message that a bandit was being raped, so had to see that. Those From2ch Lives NPCS that travel the roads - they don't tolerate bandits at all.

But with other NPCs around and weapons drawn the unicorn started attacking everything in sight after I dismounted, including my PC. I killed off most of problematic NPCs but then had to chase the unicorn down the road for at least a minute as it was after another NPC who was fleeing for her life. She finally ran into a few more From2ch Lives NPCs and together they started attacking the unicorn. I caught up and killed most of them and then turned around to see the unicorn raping the last. Once he was over, and I killed the NPC who had just been raped by the unicorn. That left us alone for a bit. I tried to ride the unicorn, but it kept attacking me. I tried to calm the unicorn down with sex, but that didn't work. Well, the sex option worked, but the unicorn kept attacking afterwards. So I killed it.

That was like all of 5 minutes or so (well, 2 hrs to get it to work, but about 5 min of play time). In retrospect I might have had a calm spell or something, but with the unicorn freaking out at any combat, it's not worth keeping. Maybe I should not have altered the faction changes UL made.

So, great mod, really enjoyed it, but it didn't last long.

Wish I could get the Unicorn back was killed in one of the quest. Guess the only way to get it is to start over.

Use the console commands to create a new one. Probably should also set him to be essential so he doesn't die.

Console wiki: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Console

Look on the site said it can't be be done after you kill it and take the horn it gone. Do you know what the console code is.

Try either: 0001EC59 or 0001EC58

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

It does some strange things when the unicorn is dead. I couldn't search it to retrieve its horn. So, I thought "it just needs a GetDead check so you can open it's inventory... "

But then, I thought "Why stop there?" You could change the options when it's dead to "Search the Unicorn" and "Revive it with Sex Magic" :lol:

Anyways, I have a working script for this if you want it.

• 1 year later...