Miraak: Half-Dragon, Voiced Follower

Geist

Don't know how many knows about this mod, it is called "Noz-Dor-Mu a Companion Mod" http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/33799/?

Now what is interesting about this mod is that it adds a companion with half his face being scalely like a dragon with a yellow eye to top it off.

As I look at this mod it occurs to me that "Hey, this would look great on Miraak! He looks dumb without his mask anyways." However, the the character has an unique race, not only that but his face looks... eeeh to ROUND.

With irritates me is that I haven't figured out how to get the textures or eyes on the default Nord race, which looks so much better in my opinion (Especially the first preset).

I was hoping to get in touch with Kampfsteak, the author of the mod, however he has been banned from the Nexus... for creating multiple accounts and endorse his own stuff... okay, don't see what is up with that since looking at this mod it pretty much says that he doesn't need to do that.

Either way, since there is no way to get in touch with him, I turn to the modders on LL in the hopes that someone might be able to tell me how to make the textures and eyes work on Nords (or any other race), for the sake of making Miraak really look like the Dragonborn he claims to be.

If someone would go so far as to make this themselves that would be even better, because I have zero knowledge in the area of making textures or meshes.

Either way, ANY help would be great!

EDIT 20 June, 2013

I managed to get the face textures and the eyes onto a Miraak clone and I want to try and make him into a custom follower, using extracted and edited voice .wav files from Dragonborn.bsa. In short, I want to make a Miraak follower voiced by Miraak.

However, I managed to learn how to make quest dialogue, but I still don't know what I am doing wrong, because I cannot interact with the NPC I created, so I have no way of knowing if the files work.

Could someone give me a hand?

miraak_the_dragonborn_by_jowain92-d69vql

• 4 months later...

Update:

I am trying to edit the DLC2MiraakRace, but despite being based on the NordRace it does not have access to any of the hairstyles, beards, eyebrows or eye colors that should be there.

Anyone have a suggestion on how to solve this?

• 2 years later...

Archived