Lovers Animations Workshop - New Thread

Whoa, I was out of here for a few weeks and things seem to have changed a lot since then. Can't wait to install LAPF. Thanks Greg for putting in all the hard work.

Hey, I'm using the AP base and resource pack with a few animation updates that Greg released (I think the last one was the masturbation pack), so should I just overwrite everything from LAPF in my data folder, or some particular files as I've the AP base and resource pack installed right now?

When upgrading to the LAPF the best thing to do is to delete all 1-200 numbered files in the following locations:

1. Oblivion\data\ini\

2. Oblivion\data\meshes\characters\_male\idleanims\ani2\

3. Oblivion\data\meshes\idleobjects\lovers\

Then install the LAPF and make sure you say "YES" to all overwrites.  

If you use lovers creatures 2.0 - then you will need to reinstall the esp files from it again.

This way you will be good to go.

Can someone fix the shelf_action animation? The one provided by kasimir doesn't work by pasting it in.

The file is not setup in the correct folders.  You need to manually past all the files in the correct locations yourself and not unzip it to your Oblivion directory.

Additionally Kasimir forgot to include the object files (the shelf itself).  You'll need to make them yourself.

Your alternative is to wait for me or Kasimir to repackage the animation.  Or you can also wait as I will be adding it directly to the LAPF.

Cheers,

Greg

Can someone fix the shelf_action animation? The one provided by kasimir doesn't work by pasting it in.

The file is not setup in the correct folders.  You need to manually past all the files in the correct locations yourself and not unzip it to your Oblivion directory.

Additionally Kasimir forgot to include the object files (the shelf itself).  You'll need to make them yourself.

Your alternative is to wait for me or Kasimir to repackage the animation.  Or you can also wait as I will be adding it directly to the LAPF.

Cheers,

Greg

Oh wow I should check this thread more often.

Anyway, heres the package with corrected filepaths and the missing shelf. Greg, not sure what kind of shelf you included, but I tweaked the default one. So unless you edited a shelf to fit my animation, it will clip. Feel free to use this one if you update LAPF.

#4shelf_action.rar

Kasimir, I just used the shelf from the Northern animation.  I'll look at it again but I didn't notice any clipping.  Either way I'll change out the shelf I used with yours in the next hotfix for the LAPF.

-----

In other news:  I am sad to say that I can not load any of TDA's animations into blender.  This means I can not convert them to use the animated penis.  Since TDA uses a non compatible skeleton and mesh that ultimately means none of his awesomely wonderful animations will be included in the LAPF.  This seems to be a common trend with animations made in 3dsmax.  For some reason they refuse to import properly into blender.  I wish this was not the case as his animations really are excellent.  Sorry.   :(

What this means is that I am down to converting Donkey's 9 lesbian animations to the AP skeleton and meshes and this project will be complete.  I'll be slowly working on these lesbian animations over the course of the week and will include them as a hot fix to the LAPF when they are all done and tested.

Cheers,

Greg

If you pop open the jpg file that comes with the LAPF (Animations in LAPF 9-28-13.jpg), you will see a chart that contains a small description of each animation included as well as a reference to the Daedra Sutra number (if there is one).  The chart isn't the best but it will have to do until Erc1971 has time to make a new Daedra Sutra dedicated to the LAPF animations.  It is a lot of work to do so it probably won't happen quickly.

Look at 159, 170 or 180.

It will be a week or two before I have Donkey's animations done and I don't know if there are any rug munching ones in it.

I am working on a better chart with UMID numbers but that too will be a bit in coming.  No ETA at present.

TYVM. Was looking back over some earlier mod attempts - I have a heavily revised edition of Ms Jacksh's 'Pyrrha Alexandra Story', which is now a full lovers mod, but I have no idea if the author would give me permission to upload it anywhere. Remembered that what was supposed to be a rug-munching reward wasn't.

Anytime JSmith20142!  Least I could do.

In other news, I am still slowly creating new animations when I get too bored updating the LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp for Lovers Creatures.

Here is a preview of stage 1 of one I have been tinkering with:  http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/8330/Lovers-with-PK

Yes, I know it is slow moving, that is just the blender default speed and has nothing to do with the actual speed the animation will play at in game.

I was trying to think of what I could do differently (not too dramatically different) for stage 2 and stage 3.  I already have a plan for stage 0 (orgasm).

Any ideas?

Maybe put one hand down from the bar and grab the neck of the one tied up?  My inspiration seems to have fled as soon as I finished stage 1.   :lol:

Anytime JSmith20142!  Least I could do.

In other news, I am still slowly creating new animations when I get too bored updating the LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp for Lovers Creatures.

Here is a preview of stage 1 of one I have been tinkering with:  http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/8330/Lovers-with-PK

Yes, I know it is slow moving, that is just the blender default speed and has nothing to do with the actual speed the animation will play at in game.

I was trying to think of what I could do differently (not too dramatically different) for stage 2 and stage 3.  I already have a plan for stage 0 (orgasm).

Any ideas?

Maybe put one hand down from the bar and grab the neck of the one tied up?  My inspiration seems to have fled as soon as I finished stage 1.   :lol:

Good one Greg!

Another stage, not to different...thats hard. how about having the offender but his arms around the defenders waist, pulling her a bit backwards?

I know, the more "touching" between actors, the longer it takes to get it right...

And BTW, would you mind to share that frame ressource? Or were you got it from?

Kasimir, thanks for the kind words.  I obtained the frame from one of the pose mods.  I can send you the blend file of the 1st stage along with the meshes and textures if you like.  

I was thinking about hands on hips\waist for stage 3 myself.  Maybe I'll have the hand (both or just one) on the shoulder(s) for stage 2.

@greg

When I have some time this weekend I will post my "wishlist" of tweaks for you to take a look at. They cover all groups. Feel free to act on as many or as not many as you want. However, if you are going to make some of my proposed changes please let us know :).  I know you are kinda burned out on human animations at this point, so if you would like to do something else for awhile I'd more than understand.

I got some questions before starting to animate for oblivion.

1:

If i am going to redo all of older work to new system. i need the entire archive of LAPF main right ?? do i also need the hotfixes or are they integrated now in the main file ??

2:

My older rigs where all created with skeletons that did not have animated penis or butt bones. These new meshes are already correctly rigged to the skeleton or will this need to be done manually ???

3:

Last time when i used gerra skeleton there was some problems with the balls on skeleton and made most animation unusable. Has this been fixed ?? and where is new full skeleton to start animating ??

I may still have more but will get to it when i got more questions.

Hot fixes are integrated into the main LAPF file.  I numbered the LAPF to match the hot fix naming conventions so folks can quickly know what version they have.  Example:  LAPF 1.1 includes hot fix 1.  LAPF 1.2 includes hot fix 2 and hot fix 1.  

The new meshes that are in the LAPF are already correctly rigged to the new skeleton.  To start animating all you will need to do is pull in the new lowerbodies, then import in the animating skeleton along with the animation you are going to rework.  Or if making a new one just pulling in the skeleton.  I already have the a base blend file with a female futa and male (complete bodies) and have attached it (along with the main skeleton and animating one loose):  Animating Package.7z

The Gerra6 animating skeleton does have issues with the balls bone, but you just don't use it and things are fine.  However the main skeleton the LAPF uses is actually a modified version of Growlf's Universal Skeleton that I attached penis bones to.

@greg

BUGS:

58 - Phase 3 defender rotates like a clock.

WISHLIST:

08 - Third and cumming phase, defender left boob is distorted a little.

52 - Defender's animated penis clips through legs in phase 2.

65 - Phase 1 defender BBB curls backward a bit too much, they should hang a bit. Phase 2 defender BBB is a bit too extreme, it should be a little less than phase 3 defender. Everything else is fine. Please add defender penis sway.

67 - Please add defender penis sway.

69 - Please add defender penis sway.

76 - Please add defender penis sway.

77 - Please add defender penis sway.

81 - Offender's boobs squish too far into her chest in all stages. Defender BBB is fine. My biggest gripe with this one is the cumming phase. What happened to the original anim? I loved the cumming jerks that the offender had. Please revert!

83 - Offender phase 3 BBB is a bit clunky. Please add defender penis sway.

85 - Please add defender penis sway.

88 - Please add defender penis sway.

89 - Please add defender penis sway.

191 - Please add defender penis sway.

28 - Please add defender penis sway.

34 - Phase 3 and cumming phase, offender's hands should be lower on the defender's waist.

36 - Please add defender penis sway.

128 - Defender's ankles are twisted unnaturally in phases 2-cumming.

@Greg

Is this animation http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/8330/Lovers-with-PK going to b included in the LAPF pack?

Yes......eventually.   :P

That animation and several other new ones (a forced bj whilst bound to a chair is another) are in various stages of completion.  However, I am burnt out messing with human animations right now.  I won't be messing with them for several weeks.  I am trying to concentrate on getting extra slots added for new creature animations, as well as figuring out the system for updating\making new creature animations.  I found out the hard way that the methods I used for making human animations will screw up creatures.  There are extra steps for modifying or even creating creature animations.  Namely that you can't import in two different skeletons into one session of blender or you fuck everything up.  I made and then promptly lost 3 full animations sets this way.

The way you have to revise creature animations is first load each animation into its own blend file.  Then you append one animation into the other to make your adjustments, delete what you appended in.  Then append the other way and make your adjustments to the other side.  It is a bit of a pain but it isn't bad, as appending is nearly instantaneous.  Finally you have to export both blend files so you have a single stage (off and def).  The extra steps cost a bit of time that one doesn't have to spend doing human animations.

Thankfully D_ManXX2 stepped in and helped me figure out what I was doing wrong and showed me the correct methods for handling creature animations.  Without his help I was ready to throw in the towel and say the hell with it.

Thanks D_ManXX2 for putting up with me and taking the time to answer all my questions!!!!   :D