Lovers Animations Workshop - New Thread

The easiest thing to do is to go through and delete the 1-200 ini files found at Oblivion\data\ini\

Then drag and drop in the ini files from the LAPF:  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/354-lapf/

NOTE:  ONLY delete the 1 to 200 ini files!!!  If you delete any other ini files, you may break your game!

Without an ini file the animations (kf files) won't ever play.  This will save you from going into the ani2 folder and removing all the kf files that are no longer being used.

There is no need to install the LAPF at this point for you, as the LAPF is merely a combo of all of the things that "used" to be separate downloads.  It is geared towards new users or those reinstalling from scratch.  

Hopefully that makes more sense.  Feel free to holler if further explanation is needed.

I was, but decided to take a short break from animating.  I am pretty burnt out messing with human animations at the moment.  I'll also be converting TDA's animations as well (thanks to his kind permission), so that all possible animations will be in the LAPF.  Probably go back to working on them middle of next week or so.

Right now it is relaxing to just mess around with meshes.  Plus getting the creature overhaul started has been hanging over my head for quite a long time and not having started things was driving me absolutely bonkers.  Now that I have somewhat of a plan and have the ball at least moving, I feel much better.   :P

Animation conversion Request:

---------------------------------------

If anybody has time please consider:

I Need Conversion/fixing of Old Animation of Sexdarkness {Milk Sucking Animation to be precise} so that it works in conversion of sexdarkness for lovers with PK. I found FemaleMB kf in labrat thread that works. but that was only for one participant, this need 2 a NPC and Player. 

Alternately if animation already exists that will run fine with Lovers for PK pls point that to me. 

Any advise how to get this animation working will be appreciated. I know absolutely nothing about animations. The files from mod is attached. it has six kf files stage 1 to 3 , i will prefer just one. and length of animation to properly halt the animation using timer and force a diffrent default one {Animation reset.} PSO they do it with default facegen.kf , i don't know what it contains. 

I am finished with the rest of the conversion, just cannot get this animation working.

Thanks in Advance 

PSO.7z Files from orginal mod

I'll take a look at it, no promises that I can do anything with it however.  I am pretty covered up with the creature overhaul right now.

You are aware that LPK really doesn't have any support for threesomes right?  Or maybe you are using sexdarkness to cover that angle.

----------------------------

Edit:   Ok, I took a quick peak at the animations and I don't understand what you are wanting.  The idle_facegen.kf file is pretty much just a reset animation I think.  That is not of any particular value to you IMHO.

The other animations are just an assortment of females standing there, some in what looks to be bondage type positions and some just standing there.  There is no animation "sucking" or anything like that.  In other words there is nothing really to work with for the "offensive side".  These would just be the defensive side (ie the one whose breasts are being sucked).  

Unless you are planning on using a machine object to do the sucking then you only have half of what you need.  It be faster for you to take an existing LPK animation that already had breast sucking and use that.  LAPF animation 169 (or Daedra Sutra number 95) has breast sucking.

Don't really know what it is you are trying to accomplish so I can't recommend or point you towards anything else without more explanation.

^^ Thanks Greg but how do i call Motion 169

This gives error 

passing npc ref to function like call functionname getself 169

Begin Function {NPCRef AniNoCall}
Call xLoversCmnInitQuestInterface
set xLoversQuest.Offence to Player
set xLoversQuest.Defence to NPCRef 
              ;umid = 100169
              ;Let AniNoCall := xLoversCmnGetMotionNumberByUMID 100169  ; Hardly works with Umid call
set xLoversQuest.SPos to AniNoCall
Call xLoversMainSafeStart
RemoveMe

End

Sorry, I am fairly scripting stupid.

Here is an explanation of the Umid system and many of the scripting calls:  http://wiki.livedoor.jp/oblivion_jp/d/Lovers%b3%ab%c8%af%bc%d4%b8%fe%a4%b1%bb%f1%ce%c1#MotionUMID

It is in Japanese of course, but either Firefox or Chrome should be able to machine translate it well enough for you to understand what you need.

Edit:   I "think" what you are wanting is:

Call xLoversCmnGetMotionNumberByUMID 100169

edit :: Call by Uid work

working script if anybody needs it..

;;LAPF animation 169 (or Daedra Sutra number 95) 
;; usage like :: Call PSOMilKNpcFndup GetSelf 169 

Scn PSOMilkNpcFndup

ref me ; This comes from using getself at dialog or create a persistant ref and pass it as parameter
short spos ; initialize spos variable
Begin Function { me spos }
;;Setting SPos
let spos := call xLoversCmnGetMotionNumberByUMID 100169 ; lover common call by umid this calls correct motion {for rename ini} 
set xLoversQuest.offence to player ; active participant
set xLoversQuest.defence to me  ; passive participant
Call xLoversCmnInitQuestInterface ; initialize quest interface
set xLoversQuest.Offence to player  ; set variables of lovers quest
set xLoversQuest.Defence to me
set xLoversQuest.SPos to spos
Call xLoversMainSafeStart ; start function call
RemoveMe ; remove after finish
End

this gets me a close enough position thanks ...

Armor Conversion Request:: If somebody has spare time.

I want to use the body suit on random NPC , I am trying to use this on a Nord NPC. 

This was created by Stroti This was created a new beast/creature similar to Xivali, I just want to use Nif as a body suit, but the meshes skeleton is different so it starts leaking out whenever i equip this on NPC, this is hellboy creature, 1 Nif and its dds files , i have included latest LAPF skeleton in archive to which i need it converted too. 

HellBoy.7z Files in Question

Icecold29,

This thread is only for animations, not body conversions.  In the future PM that kind of thing to me or post it in the requests thread:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/955-is-there-a-mod-that-and-requests-thread/

The problem is that it is an adaption of the Xivilai and needs to use THAT skeleton and not the LAPF one (that one is for humans).  The good news is you are in luck.  I just finished making a new skeleton for the Xivilai that has an animated penis.  I'll load it into blender and parent the skeleton to it and PM the files to you.

Cheers,

Greg

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/8302/4shelfaction

Next one is ready for public testing. The animated vagina is kind of hassle, though. Extremely tedious aligning is required, or it looks even worse than without it. The last 2 stages should have it. 

ATM, I´m low on ideas, so give me some inspiration! images, .gifs, videos, perhaps I´ll pick something up.

#4shelf_action.rar

'animated vagina'

I've never seen one of these before, but it sounds good. Wouldn't it need a special female lower body mesh weight painted to the vagina bones? Thanks

Edit - Hmm, well I try to download your latest animation it says I haven't got permission. I you meant that to be the case for the moment that's fine., but I just thought I should let you know in case. Cheers  :cool: 

'animated vagina'

I've never seen one of these before, but it sounds good. Wouldn't it need a special female lower body mesh weight painted to the vagina bones? Thanks

Edit - Hmm, well I try to download your latest animation it says I haven't got permission. I you meant that to be the case for the moment that's fine., but I just thought I should let you know in case. Cheers  :cool: 

Well until I´ve read your post, there was no file, because I simply forgot to attach it :P

I´ve used a simple method to bind the necessery vertices to the bones. It works quite well, especially when making use of the scale function. But as I said, the correct alignment with the offender is a nightmare. 

Could you post a video/screenshot showing a closeup of the vaginal animation? The Lowerbody.nif mesh (shouldn't it be called femalelowerbody.nif?) is invisible for me.

Woah it´s indeed invisible.

Scratch that, no idea what´s wrong there. Probably something stupidly easy. 

Well the animations work without that just as usual, so it´s no loss.

Woah it´s indeed invisible.

Scratch that, no idea what´s wrong there. Probably something stupidly easy. 

Well the animations work without that just as usual, so it´s no loss.

Kasimir,

A few pointers:

The lowerbody is invisible due to the fact that you have the wrong texture path in the nif file.

The texture path you have is: xeofootfemale.dds

That of course won't work.  The game doesn't know where to look.

A correct texture path needs to start with the "textures" folder.

Since this one is a lowerbody that you are having folks install as a default body replacement (you really should note that you are requiring folks to do this as the unwary might not realize it), you MUST point to the default texture so that all races can use it.  In this case that would be:

textures\characters\imperial\female\footfemale.dds

Change the nif file to that and now your lowerbody will be visible.

If you are unsure of how to do this just PM me and I can revise it and sent it over to you.

I also recommend that you set your download up to have the correct folder paths.  It is a bit misleading to have a data folder and then you skip to the ani2 folder.  The noobs won't be able to figure out why they can't get the animation to work.   :P

The animation itself is outstanding!!!!!!   :D

Great Job!  You keep getting better and better with each one.  I would love to add this to the LAPF if you don't mind!

I'll probably push out an update to the LAPF sometime late next week with a few more animations from TDA and Donkey, which I'll combine with this one.....if that is ok with you.

Link to your animation has been added to post 2.   ;)

Ah. Haha. stupidly easy, as expected. And interesting...I changed the texture to some random xeo texture to see the results in Blender, somehow it was saved during exporting. I didn´t even know you can change those paths outside Nifskope...

Feel free to add this one and future anims to LAPF, do corrections if you feel like doing so. Especially "facial" corrections, Currently I lack patience to do that  :dodgy:  

Alright I´ll include the complete file paths on future releases  :P

Restless as I am, I´ve jumped on to the bouncing butt, which seems more fruitful if done properly than the vag. 

Ah. Haha. stupidly easy, as expected. And interesting...I changed the texture to some random xeo texture to see the results in Blender, somehow it was saved during exporting. I didn´t even know you can change those paths outside Nifskope...

Feel free to add this one and future anims to LAPF, do corrections if you feel like doing so. Especially "facial" corrections, Currently I lack patience to do that  :dodgy:  

Alright I´ll include the complete file paths on future releases  :P

Restless as I am, I´ve jumped on to the bouncing butt, which seems more fruitful if done properly than the vag. 

There are specific 'butt bones' available for just this sort of thing.

The default HGEC mesh for futa (NormalAnimFuta.nif) found here:   Oblivion\data\meshes\clothes\as\

contains a mesh that is butt bounce ready.  If you installed the LAPF then you don't need to do anything at all to see butts bounce during sex....if the animator included butt bouncing that is.   ;)

There is also a dmra body with butt bounce in the alternate female bodies pack.  The open pussy dmra version is NOT butt bounce ready, but the other dmra body is.

Butt bounce can certainly spice up an animation but be careful not to over do it too much.   :P

The default HGEC mesh for futa (NormalAnimFuta.nif) found here:   Oblivion\data\meshes\clothes\as\

contains a mesh that is butt bounce ready.  If you installed the LAPF then you don't need to do anything at all to see butts bounce during sex....if the animator included butt bouncing that is.   ;)

There is also a dmra body with butt bounce in the alternate female bodies pack.  The open pussy dmra version is NOT butt bounce ready, but the other dmra body is.

Butt bounce can certainly spice up an animation but be careful not to over do it too much.   :P

I got already a ton of these weighted bodies from setbody.

The problem: from what I can see, in all of them the vertices are bound to the Op3 bones, means if these are used for a bbb effect, the butt will be distorted. I didn´t check the body in the LAPF, though.

So far I have changed that dependancy to the buttock bones, on some HGEC lowerbody. Next animation will probably feature some "independant" buttbounce.

Yes, the setbody bodies are indeed set up incorrectly.  However the LAPF butt is set up to bounce independently from the breasts.  

Here is the Normal animated futa mesh so you can see it:  NormalAnimFuta file from the LAPF.7z

If you wanted to convert it to use as your default body mesh you just do a remove branch on the futa cock, the optimize the mesh by removing bogus nodes and then save\rename it to femalelowerbody.nif

Edit:  I went ahead and included both the futa version and the replacement file so you can just drop it into replace your default body and enjoy the butt bounce.

NOTE:  the LAPF main skeleton as well as the animated skeleton (for animating in blender) is already setup for independent butt bouncing so you don't need to do anything else but replace your femalelowerbody.nif and you are good to go.