Vanilla Voices for SexLab

Guest Jenova23

Guest Jenova23

I know this has been done before in the very early stages but it was never incorporated I will see if I can find the mod but it worked very well so I don't understand why it was never added.

What exactly are you talking about? I know there are some vanilla lines that could be used in sex, but this will get really repetitive, adding new lines would be impossible, unless you have a VERY good voice actor. So in that sense I like that they didn't use that system. I believe SexiS used that system, and it always felt pretty strange to me. Tho I wouldn't mind if we'd have some slightly more skyrim-ish voices for sexlab*, since hearing a completely different voice after sex also feels kind of strange.

Anyway, if it's the system they used in SexiS, I think it'll be hard to replace the current setup, as it seems to be very different in the way it works.

*prefferably one for each type of voice in skyrim, but I guess that will never ever happen...xD

Dunmer female is almost done. There's a surprising amount of sexy moans among the vanilla sound files. ;-) I only need to edit some of the voice files to cut some stuff from certain dialogues so we'd also have them say something rather than just moan. There's a very nice "please..." for instance that I need to cut from the rest of the dialogue wav. I'm also a little confused as to how the sound and animation stages go together so I'll have to figure that out, too, to put the right sounds in the right place to trigger at the right animation stage.

@ factoryclose

The way these sound sets work is actually very simple. You got a bunch of folders, one for each voice set, which contain the *.wav files. I believe we currently have 9 premade folders total. You can easily overwrite all and any of these files with custom *.wavs. :)

Since everyone has their personal preferences it would be best to upload new voice sets which users can then simply put in the folder of their choice. The sounds need to be properly numbered, though, so they are in the right order to match the animation stages that use them (basically ranging from foreplay to orgasm).

That said, I didn't have the time to finish the vanilla sets yet but they're definitely incoming!

Working on it right now, actually. :-) I'm going to create two sound sets for each vanilla race and gender, one for "generic" and one for "rough" sex. I hope. :P Damn you, fuz files.

Here's some I edited awhile back but never finished the rest, you can edit or use them if you wish.

FemaleEvenToned

FemaleDarkElf

FemaleYoungEager

FemaleCommander

http://www.mediafire.com/download/28fh29ckzan9m9n/Vanilla_Voice_Set.rar

Can someone upload this somewhere else please? I can't download from media fire unfortunately, so it would be aprecciated :)

Working on it right now, actually. :-) I'm going to create two sound sets for each vanilla race and gender, one for "generic" and one for "rough" sex. I hope. :P Damn you, fuz files.

Here's some I edited awhile back but never finished the rest, you can edit or use them if you wish.

FemaleEvenToned

FemaleDarkElf

FemaleYoungEager

FemaleCommander

Can someone upload this somewhere else please? I can't download from media fire unfortunately, so it would be aprecciated :)

I'll re-upload it soon to couple hosts.

Merridy you doing the rest?

I also really like the vanilla voices of the old minilovers, I believe the use a fake damage effect to make the npc moan using vanilla voices, not only it fits but every voices actually comes from the npc corresponding with races and language version of the game, I don't know if there is any other good way to script this though.

FemaleEvenToned

FemaleDarkElf

FemaleYoungEager

FemaleCommander

I'll re-upload it soon to couple hosts.

Merridy you doing the rest?

Archived