Sexout Maternity Clothes - OLD

Guest user29

basically i've been doing prefix egg- for the lumpy ones(i'm not doing any more egg bodies), nothing for the normal ones and a suffix --LB for the large breast ones. I will start putting them into the proper folders for you though

Guest user29

Right, I've only done one set of sexy underwear and that was for the lumpy bodies. The other set P1 - P6 you have in the sexy underwear folder is actually just bouncing normal underwear.

Guest user29

That all looks correct to me. You might want to edit out the last upload so that evil doesn't download that one by mistake if you haven't already.

That all looks correct to me. You might want to edit out the last upload so that evil doesn't download that one by mistake if you haven't already.

Yep I've taken down the incorect versions here and the maternity thread and replaced them, thanks for checking them out I was starting to get a headache trying to sort out which files went where with GECK open mid adding them at the same time :)

Guest user29

For the future, if you just want to take a very quick look at them to identify them, use nifskope. That was probably more my fault though, I don't know if i ever came out and told you how I was classifying them.

For the future' date=' if you just want to take a very quick look at them to identify them, use nifskope. That was probably more my fault though, I don't know if i ever came out and told you how I was classifying them.[/quote']

Sometimes I really can't tell in NifSkope, my blindness even in my good eye doesn't show white on white fery well, and even the GECK window is to small for me to pick detail at times.

I did get how you were classifying them, just my brain got mixed up at somepoint and there are a lot of BB outfits that don't have BB on the end too. I thought it simpler to use numbers for breast size and BB or Lumpy for tags. I'm mainly thinking of how it could get in the future when there are heaps more variations, and it would make transition of this to Fallout4 or Skyrim easier later.

Guest user29

Ah ok. you might want to think about getting rid of non BB support all together. I don't plan on making anything that doesn't use a BB skeleton.

Ah ok. you might want to think about getting rid of non BB support all together. I don't plan on making anything that doesn't use a BB skeleton.

Yep dropping non BB support eventually seems to be a simple thing seeing the BBskeleton doesn't care if non BB outfits are used, but it may be good for clarification to add BB on the end of BB outfit nifs too.

Guest user29

Here's P0 - P3 LB and normal Brahmin skin conversions. I also redid and included P1-P6 eggpreg bodies.

Evil's going to have a hell of a time figuring this all out when he gets back to change the OP. This upload is in the correct folder format though. You can take a look at it to make sure if you like. You might want to consider getting one big package for him to download when you get a chance.

Here's P0 - P3 LB and normal Brahmin skin conversions. I also redid and included P1-P6 eggpreg bodies.

Evil's going to have a hell of a time figuring this all out when he gets back to change the OP. This upload is in the correct folder format though. You can take a look at it to make sure if you like. You might want to consider getting one big package for him to download when you get a chance.

Perhaps it might be time to set up your own thread, there's enough outfits for 2 seperate downloads. You could resort everything yourself, I suggest it gets split in more than one file anyway, maybe Vanilla, Non-Vanilla & Exotic stuff. Or Evilrunners, Loogies & Your stuff. I'm really run short of time to do this end of things with SCR & Pregnancy still WIP :)

I was hoping on more progress, but my eyes are crap at the moment, when they need rest I have no choice, so couldn't really get stuck into it today.

Guest user29

Ok, I'm going to split all of my meshes into my own separate thread. Which means they should be taken out of these downloads.

These should be removed from your thread to prevent conflicts:

textures:

Armor folder

Fizz folder

Meshes:

BoSScribe

Bunny Suit

Combat Armor

Lingerie

Loogie/slaverags/Summerslave4 and Summerslave5

metalarmor

wastelandclothing03

wastelandclothing04

wastelandclothing05

I think Wastelandclothing01 is yours. I also don't think you ever put my female enclave armor into your pack so I included it in mine.

Guest user29

Ok, do you want me to take those out of mine or do you want to take them out of yours?

Also could you give a link to my thread like I linked to yours in mine?

Guest user29

ok great. just to get you up to speed, I made some large breasts meshes. They have the designation -LB, if you want to use those and convert some pregnant armors, Halstrom's planning on using them when he gets lactation in. Just be sure to designate the -LB at the end so he knows.

If you want to make a bunch of spent or small breast pregnant bodies that'd be swell as well. Eventually anyways, I don't think he's going to get that stuff in for a little while.

something like this

http://static.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/images/35047-1-1288017367.jpg

I think would work well from this mod

http://newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35047

I lack the ability to make those so that's why I'm asking :P

tbh, I don't think I'll do much with those. 5 variations on each mesh is already overkill enough or me :D

I'm going to get cracking on the willow outfit now, been a bit behind.

Are you planning on carrying on with stock, or are you concentrating on the LB meshes?

Guest user29

I've been trying to stick to stock, but type3m versions of stock armor since I like those more. And that's fine if you want to just stick to the normal ones. If you do the hard work, giving them larger breasts really isn't much of a problem for me.

Guest user29

Ok, if you could just post in here what outfits you're even thinking about doing (in the future as you get to them) I'll stay away from those. I'd much rather the mod use yours then my pathetic attempts :D

edit: also is there a large type 3 clothing conversion collection anywhere? I'm on a different computer at the moment and can't remember if I had one on my other one.