SexiS_WorkingGirl April 6 , 2013 [Complete]

Hello,

First I want to say I love this mod, it is well done and I like it a lot (both versions). When I was reading about beggars/drunks discounts, an idea came.It might be a bit too complicated (you said you want to keep it simple) but felt like to sharing that ideas. Since you are considering working on a more quest heavy mod, some of it might be interesting for it as well.

I was thinking something in the line of "Hooker's Reputation". Your reputation determines what is your clientele.

1) Courtesan - servicing rich/nobles

2) Common Whore - servicing commonfolks

3) Gutterwhore - servicing lowlifes for almost nothing

A small quest might start you on each path (as a side note, wouldn't it be better to have an NPC/quest that starts you on the prostitute path instead of always being available?). The reputation part is linked to the number of clients from each type you have serviced (some complicated math with numbers and weights), but some restrictions should be in place. For example, if you are a "Gutterwhore", no noble will want to be with you, and commoners will need a lot of persuasion to give you a "tryout". Same goes for "Common Whore" trying to go to courtesan. Something similar could work downwards. This could be one major "reputation" OR reputation in each town (makes more sense imho) (and a global reputation as another).

cih

I realy like this idea, sounds like a prostitutes guild type of questline.

I personally would like to see an option that will let you give discounts  to customers, examples are the beggars and drunks in river wood and Whiterun.

those poor saps probably don't have 5 gold much less 20 , so an option to give them say a hand job or a boobjob for what ever they have on them or just a plain old pity fuck would add alot

"The Gift of Charity has been added"

lol yea I think you should be able to give discounts to the begggers and drunks I'll will look into it , I'm sure the conditions for the beggers won't be hard to make but I can't make a condition based on the gold carried by Npcs without some other economy mod in place, I'll look into factions or something  thanks good idea.

There's few enough beggars you could just stick them all into a list but I suspect they all belong to a single faction so that would be a last resort.

Thank you that is probably what I'll do with the beggers then. I need to spend sometime time in the CK just browsing what factions are what, what kind of gold npc's carry and things like that.

i found an exploit : if you  agree to have sex  then tab out of the conversation before the final response from the pc (in this case the just let me kneel down here line) you will get the money but the scene wont play might consider making the money script run after the scene for the "sexlab" version

i found an exploit : if you  agree to have sex  then tab out of the conversation before the final response from the pc (in this case the just let me kneel down here line) you will get the money but the scene wont play might consider making the money script run after the scene for the "sexlab" version

I'm still going to have it show up "gold added" before hand but I am going to change it like you said where you actually recieve the gold afterwards and also the invislible tokens to advance the next level.

Another "Cheater" also brought this to my attention lol.(on the SA version) Thanks for reminding me though I almost forgot cheater :) your avatar kills me I need to get to work here but I'm stuck staring at it.

Can you add an option to block customers from certain genre, like blocking all males and only allow girl on girl sex

Right now I don't have npc's approaching the player so it won't matter, but once I have that incorperated I think having an MCM menu with options for what sex is allowed to approach the player and the frequency should be included. Thanks for the suggestion.

Another "Cheater" also brought this to my attention lol.(on the SA version) Thanks for reminding me though I almost forgot cheater :) your avatar kills me I need to get to work here but I'm stuck staring at it.

i is not a cheater i found it by accident and only did it one other time to confirm what i saw as for the last bit...  :blush: and  :P

Bug:

You can proposition animals... Might want to fix that... 

EDIT:

Also not sure how i did this but not the animations don't stick. As in when I sell my toon and picked blowjob then it'll play a blowjob animation for a split second then switch to the last animation I played via 5 and 6, so if it was onback animation then it'll switch with that.

Bug:

You can proposition animals... Might want to fix that... 

EDIT:

Also not sure how i did this but not the animations don't stick. As in when I sell my toon and picked blowjob then it'll play a blowjob animation for a split second then switch to the last animation I played via 5 and 6, so if it was onback animation then it'll switch with that.

I'm aware of the dog issue , as for the other complaint that is the first I've heard of it. I'll check it out see if I can get it to do that my call for the "oral" tag should override any saved position but I have not tried manually cycling through positions with this. Unlikely that will be an issue with SexLab I will test it to make sure.

So, this mod is working great for me. I just have one problem: the positioning of the characters is a little bit off. My character (female) is too low on the male character during the oral sex animations... looks a bit silly :P Is there a fix for this?

Yea there is an alternitive male body on the 2nd page of the SexiS thread I have not tried it myself but I have heard good things about it should fix your alignment issues.

I Love this Mod, but .....

is this worked well with Male Character ?? :blush:  (cause i'm playing Male Character now )

beside ....

i have little problem with Lover's comfort where 'Lover's comfort status' stop progressing

(i guessed) this mod also take control hotkey Anim+ and Anim-  (default key number '5' and '6' ) from SexiS setting

when using Cupid spell those key doesn't work, but those key work fine when animation form this mod running

i tried change load order, put LoverComfort.esp before or after SexiSWorkingGirl.esp the problem still there

any suggestion ?

I Love this Mod, but .....

is this worked well with Male Character ?? :blush:  (cause i'm playing Male Character now )

beside ....

i have little problem with Lover's comfort where 'Lover's comfort status' stop progressing

(i guessed) this mod also take control hotkey Anim+ and Anim-  (default key number '5' and '6' ) from SexiS setting

when using Cupid spell those key doesn't work, but those key work fine when animation form this mod running

i tried change load order, put LoverComfort.esp before or after SexiSWorkingGirl.esp the problem still there

any suggestion ?

The dialog might not match well but I see no reason why you can't play as a male. maybe I can add some unique dialog options for male characters at some point.

I need to look into that Lovers Comfort is a very popular mod and I need to make sure mine isn't screwing with it. I haven't played it yet but I guess I'm going to have to since I don't know enough about that mod to give you a good answer.

The dialog might not match well but I see no reason why you can't play as a male. maybe I can add some unique dialog options for male characters at some point.

wont work unless you want homosexual scenes the pc is always in the "female" position ie playing the cowgirl animations male pc and female npc the male pc is the one riding sexis has no support for actor switching 

wont work unless you want homosexual scenes the pc is always in the "female" position ie playing the cowgirl animations male pc and female npc the male pc is the one riding sexis has no support for actor switching 

yeah ... that's the answer , "actor switching" like Mini Lovers feature

cause i don't wanna see my male character riding female NPC with Futa penis :D

somehow i only have 2 dialogs open and i already served 30+ people. Main page says there are 5 skills and you rank up once every 10 people.

were they all men? for some reason it seems to omly count towards your "skill" if the customer is a man

I don't have any checks set for which sex your with it shouldn't matter. I used both men and women for testing.  Did you do any quest where your inventory was completly removed? That is about the only thing I can think of that could cause you not to advance. if this is the case you would still keep the ones you unlocked but would have to start over so it would take another 30 to get you to the 3rd skill

hah ! i wanted test this mod but only found it japanese website until an XSNLLNsomething-like-that files.. :( ... i prefer here ^^ original/normal file and all ! thanks  i go test this one ^^

Does anyone know what those files are for? I seen that too.

I could switch it if I had unique diaolog for male PC's then i can just switch the off/def for the actors. I think this something I should probably do for those that play a male PC.

somehow i only have 2 dialogs open and i already served 30+ people. Main page says there are 5 skills and you rank up once every 10 people.

were they all men? for some reason it seems to omly count towards your "skill" if the customer is a man

I don't have any checks set for which sex your with it shouldn't matter. I used both men and women for testing.  Did you do any quest where your inventory was completly removed? That is about the only thing I can think of that could cause you not to advance. if this is the case you would still keep the ones you unlocked but would have to start over so it would take another 30 to get you to the 3rd skill

Ah yes! Now that i think of it, i m going to murder delphine and esbern for stripping my inventory off during diplomatic immunity. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Guess i have to avoid forsworn conspiracy and going to jail

Ah yes! Now that i think of it, i m going to murder delphine and esbern for stripping my inventory off during diplomatic immunity. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I tested going to jail and it worked because it gave the invisible tokens I have back. I did a reinstall of skyrim after the 1.9 patch and haven't had time to play so I was unable to test with anything else so thanks for testing that for me sorry you had to be the guinea pig. ;)  I suggest to others to get to the highest rank before that quest or ones like it. Once your ranked up to the 5th skill you will never lose it no matter what.(except disabling and reinstalling the mod)

I tested going to jail and it worked because it gave the invisible tokens I have back. I did a reinstall of skyrim after the 1.9 patch and haven't had time to play so I was unable to test with anything else so thanks for testing that for me sorry you had to be the guinea pig. ;)  I suggest to others to get to the highest rank before that quest or ones like it. Once your ranked up to the 5th skill you will never lose it no matter what.(except disabling and reinstalling the mod)

i want to say this is proof that delphine and esbern are here to screw up the game. Hated them ever since their stuckup attitude pissed me off when i didnt kill paarthu. Maybe you could put this in the front page(if havent). Another way would be completely avoid the MQ.

Its been there since I posted this but i never read the whole page either. I don't have that particular quest there because I wasn't sure until now but I will be sure to add it and any other quest that get reported. Like I said jail should work though I was able to test that.

I tested this and I have been unable to get this to work for me. I installed the files and ran FNIS just to be safe (I already had Sexis installed and working properly). When I go to initiate the scene, my character offers to kneel down and then nothing happens. After about 2 seconds I will see a notification in the upper left hand corner saying that Sexis animation has started and nothing ever happens after that. 

Any ideas?

I have almost the same problem, my character recieves the gold, but when I go to initiate the scene after my charater offers to kneel nothing happens, exept I don't get a message saying the scene has started.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling everything, and I've tried running FINIS, but the same thing happens every time.