Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[WIP&REL]Diegoforfun Mods(Playermodels,Weapons,Armors v2)

• Please log in to reply
441 replies to this topic

diegoforfun

diegoforfun

ModMaker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

POPULAR

"Do not upload any of my files to Steam or Skyrim Nexus if and when I decide I want them there I will put them there myself"

Do not use my mods for commercial use.

Diego4fun NPC Pack

Spoiler

Zelda Mega Pack

Spoiler

Armor

Spoiler

Playermodel

Spoiler

Credits:
I don't own any of those models. All models you see here belong to their respective owners,makers,designers and companies!!!!

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

diegoforfun

diegoforfun

ModMaker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Reserved for future post!!

diegoforfun

diegoforfun

ModMaker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Mass Effect 3 Garrus Playermodel (Male Only) Released

Spoiler

@megadeath

I dont have lara 2013 model yet. I'll try to get it, if i do, i'll give it a try.

@alpalia

Thank you brother. I'm glad you like it.

damm the game wihthout enb is pretty much, old. i dont know. hehehhee

Oh thanks for reporting it, i'll fix it right now.

@aljustineg

You're wecome bro. And i'm happy you like the templar.

@Yungboy21

THank you dude, i'm glad you like it.

Damm you're the third person who's having textures issues on a few mods.

I think that's my fault cause recently i started to make dxt3.dds files using gimp  i used to do that using dds converter but it doenst work on win7 64 bits.

I'll try to make a different dds or even a tga just to you guys test it.

ANd try to do what @markmorrowing said, he had a similar problem a few days ago.

@allaiya

:s strange. I'm starting to think that's something on gimp.I'll make another texture version for you test it.

alpalia

alpalia

The greatest lazy panda

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,454 posts

yayy ! garrus , another one for my N7 skyrim ^^ ..............hey ! i hope you not have forget his "broom in ass" ....rofl  :lol:  :lol:

Shugotenshi

Shugotenshi

忍者

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Lol so funny to see Garrus with bow.  :) 

Thank you for sharing man.

yami_bakura

yami_bakura

Notim Portant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 421 posts

Hey Diego, did you fixed the problem with Citra? I am still waiting for her^^ Its not a big deal if you will not release the model, but let me know if thats the case ;)

mmed

mmed

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

Hi Diego

You did a very great job with all these ports and i would like to thank you for these ^^

Is it possible to port saracen model of assassin's creed in skyrim ?

thank you again :)

IronDawid

IronDawid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

awesome work as always sir :)

Good to see you kicking ass again man.

Also, is there any chance you can whip up a wolverine model from the wolverine:origins game? I think I posted up the model on this thread before.

Anyway, cant wait to see more

alpalia

alpalia

The greatest lazy panda

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,454 posts

@diegoforfun

lol its just Joker say this when we recruit Garrus ^^ he say another one too : "how know when an Turians are out of ammunition?" ---"he use his "broom in ass" as emergency weapon"  ^^ rofl thats ME jokes ^^ .....epic !

hey nice AC templar and knight of GoT ^^ ...i just have install the "tropical skyrim" mod , and all this armor should look nice with it ^^ cant wait to see ^^

i have install the great mod "tropical skyrim"...very nice mod, but now, idk what model i can use, i mean , its all model good but i likely try to take an picture with an jungle style character, for now, E'lara is good in pic  :P  and the N7 skyrim look cool , its like after ME3 or in Surkesh or some planet like this ^^ wait , i try replace all the skyrim npc with mordin solus....rofl, scientific talk dragonborn ! he he he

TGPomy

TGPomy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Another great job on the 2nd Templar.  Can't wait to see the remainder of the AC Models!

thugstone

thugstone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

Hey nice job for all your models, they kind of inspired me to try and do the same.. I can get the mesh to  load fine but not the textures with it :( they turn pitch black when i walk in shadows even though i tried putting alpha properties in nifskope,  redoing the normal texture files, editing the properties of the BSLightningShaderProperty but all to no avail... Any tip please ? I'm getting desperate lol

pollitokfc12

pollitokfc12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

can you make Desmond's cloth? please :)

MizUsagi

MizUsagi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Wow! Garrus looks awesome! Keep up the great work! Btw did you have any problems with Hope's model?

Spike74

Spike74

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

can you make a League of legends Darius armor ?

http://lol.zones.gam...rius?mode=#skin

http://lol.zones.gam...king?mode=#skin

Destructers

Destructers

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

I tried the Lightning model and it doesn't seem to work. The whole body show up like a TV channel with extremely bad signal. I downloaded it 3 times and the same result.

Anyone know what is the problem? I search this thread and didn't see anyone mention this.

megadeath211

megadeath211

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

You have to play Skyrim on high or ultra graphics setting, and it will fix your problem destructers.

wolverinehowlett

wolverinehowlett

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts

love the garrus model

Dark_Ansem

Dark_Ansem

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

amazing stuff. I wonder if the MEtal Gear REX and Ray could be imported and work in Skyrim!

diegoforfun

diegoforfun

ModMaker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Hey guys!

Don't know what happend but after loverslab updated the website layout, some weird things started to happen.

All the previous page from my thread is now gone :s !Dont know why!

edit 1:

Just saw it, the old thread was archived due the size. So now here's my V2 thread.

But i have goods news! I'll release the AC Templar today and i started a new wip:

WIP:

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Raiden

tesv2013031610200663.jpg

@Shugotenshi

You're welcome man!You must see Garrus attacking with his sword hehehehhehe

@angrymarine

I couldn't fix it yet bro, i think it's a problem with the model. Because i tried to re-rig and use the model converted to gta4 and i got the same problems.

@mmed

thank you man! About your request, i won't be able to do that unfortunately because i don't have that model here :(

@IronDawid

Thank you my friend ! I'm glad you like those stuffs ;)

Oh i could give it a try but don't know why all those previous pages are gone :s

@alpalia

Oh that's why i didnt understand hehehheheheheh

THank you dude, i'm glad you like them!

I'll download it that mod too, looks so beautiful for what i could see.

@tgpomy

Thank you dude, i'm glad you like it. I'll try the others AC models soon.

@thugstone

Oh that's really strange bro. I've never seen something like that.

Did you export it using the right settings?Because it's weird to get "bugged" only on shadows.

@pollitokfc12

Do you mean Desmon on that jeans plus hood outfit?

@Mizusagi

Thank you brother. I'm happy you like it.

I was about to tell you, that i had the same problem as the other one you sent me. :s
Every time i try to load it on xnalara i got a crash and xps doens't even start when i have it on my data folder. :s

@spike74

I don't have LOL models yet bro, but wheni  get them, i can give them a try.

@destructers

I really don't know why that happens with some guys and not with others users.

Try to play it on high just to test like @megadeath said.

@wolverinehowllet

Thank you brother. Glad yo like it!

@dark_ansem

Thank you man! I'm glad you like it.

I think it'd be pretty hard without custom animation, otherwise it'd look a bit strange.

IronDawid

IronDawid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Here ya Go Diego, should I attach the darksiders models again as well? Attached File  Wolverine.zip   27.08MB   159 downloads