Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

SexAddicts

• Please log in to reply
1579 replies to this topic

jackbite69

jackbite69

Floppy Member :(

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Hi , at first when i tried this mod it worked smoothly, however after awhile , the response time when i press the keys take very, very long, is there a way to fix this?

This is a memory issue With the whole game not just SA! As you play your memory is been used with the more cells you Enter ETC:, I recommend when you notice Any lagging Quick save Exit game & Start afresh...Pain in the Bum I know!!! But not the end of the world... :)

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

WaxenFigure

WaxenFigure

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,392 posts

Image >

Spoiler

Press "Properties" button

Spoiler

Press "Auto-Fill All" button - then press "Ok" buttons until Quest dialogue is closed.  Then save modified mod.

Waxen:

Spoiler

Should the .psc look like this? Still isn't showing that last PlayerFollowerFaction line in my CK. 0 properties auto-filled. Changed it in properties in the actual game files too, but no change. No auto-fill will do anything until that last line shows up...

You have to compile the script before the new property will be added. Go to the "Quest Data" tab of the Quest and push the "Recompile All Papyrus Scripts" button. Once the compiles are completed return to the "Scripts" tab and then you can assign the property. Note that the property will only need to be "auto assigned" once.

AwfulArchdemon

AwfulArchdemon

Ordained Mod Organizer Evangelist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,661 posts

Image >

Spoiler

Spoiler

Press "Auto-Fill All" button - then press "Ok" buttons until Quest dialogue is closed.  Then save modified mod.

Waxen:

Spoiler

Should the .psc look like this? Still isn't showing that last PlayerFollowerFaction line in my CK. 0 properties auto-filled. Changed it in properties in the actual game files too, but no change. No auto-fill will do anything until that last line shows up...

You have to compile the script before the new property will be added. Go to the "Quest Data" tab of the Quest and push the "Recompile All Papyrus Scripts" button. Once the compiles are completed return to the "Scripts" tab and then you can assign the property. Note that the property will only need to be "auto assigned" once.

Do I need to learn scripting and study the CK tutorials to do this? I thought it would be a piece of cake. :( I get a few "failed" errors when I go to the quest data tab and press recompile all papyrus scripts. Same errors I showed you in my PM. It appears to not have anything to add. Where exactly am I supposed to add those lines in (Faction Property PlayerFollowerFaction auto and if (Victim <> player && !victim.IsInFaction(PlayerFollowerFaction))

return false

endif)? I've done this twice now and I don't understand why it's not finding this info. .psc in my comp files using notepad, and random rape quest sript in CK. I just keep trying and trying and nothing seems to work. Always compiles nothing.

Aardonyx

Aardonyx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Hey I just installed this mod, did everything that was asked for in the installation instructions, but the game is only playing 1 animation, the doggy style one. Isn't there supposed to be more? How do I fix this?

beastmode590

beastmode590

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Hey I just installed this mod, did everything that was asked for in the installation instructions, but the game is only playing 1 animation, the doggy style one. Isn't there supposed to be more? How do I fix this?

Make sure you are running the game from the Skse loader.

Junko

Junko

Ky┼źketsuki

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,358 posts

LOL, I don't think that is the problem.

The animations start with doggy you have to hold the H key down for 2 or 3 seconds to get it to switch animations.

zlurker

zlurker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

I just got done installing this and everything seemed to work fine. But then I used the rape spell on my waifu and the scene started and can't seem to advance it despite hitting h and holding it for a few seconds. Then again, none of the commands appear to function for me for some reason. Any ideas what I did wrong?

---------------------

Apparently I'm supposed to use the SKSE to run it but when I tried it gives me an error saying it can't find a .dll file. Which is quite odd considering they're both in my main Skyrim directory. Anybody know what's wrong? I even attempted using 'run as admin' and that didn't help either.

Hodoki

Hodoki

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Image >

Spoiler

Spoiler

Waxen:

Spoiler

Do I need to learn scripting and study the CK tutorials to do this? I thought it would be a piece of cake. :( I get a few "failed" errors when I go to the quest data tab and press recompile all papyrus scripts. Same errors I showed you in my PM. It appears to not have anything to add. Where exactly am I supposed to add those lines in (Faction Property PlayerFollowerFaction auto and if (Victim <> player && !victim.IsInFaction(PlayerFollowerFaction))

return false

endif)? I've done this twice now and I don't understand why it's not finding this info. .psc in my comp files using notepad, and random rape quest sript in CK. I just keep trying and trying and nothing seems to work. Always compiles nothing.

I made this change in my game but not working too well, so I made in this way! 
Try change <>  this for this == then save and compile the script if success, test in the game too see o resulted. 
Sorry for my lazy English and thanks for Waxen for the code.

WaxenFigure

WaxenFigure

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,392 posts

LOL, I don't think that is the problem.

The animations start with doggy you have to hold the H key down for 2 or 3 seconds to get it to switch animations.

"H" switches stages of the current animation, "Y" switches animations to another position.

WaxenFigure

WaxenFigure

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,392 posts

I just got done installing this and everything seemed to work fine. But then I used the rape spell on my waifu and the scene started and can't seem to advance it despite hitting h and holding it for a few seconds. Then again, none of the commands appear to function for me for some reason. Any ideas what I did wrong?
---------------------
Apparently I'm supposed to use the SKSE to run it but when I tried it gives me an error saying it can't find a .dll file. Which is quite odd considering they're both in my main Skyrim directory. Anybody know what's wrong? I even attempted using 'run as admin' and that didn't help either.

Double-check the installation instructions for SKSE, you must have missed something.

WaxenFigure

WaxenFigure

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,392 posts

Image >

Spoiler

Spoiler

Waxen:

Spoiler

return false

I made this change in my game but not working too well, so I made in this way! 
Try change <>  this for this == then save and compile the script if success, test in the game too see o resulted. 
Sorry for my lazy English and thanks for Waxen for the code.

if (!Victim == player && !victim.IsInFaction(PlayerFollowerFaction))

This is how it should look, I sometimes try to use the comparison syntax from the language I use in my day job and have to fix it because it won't compile.  Note BOTH of the changes in RED.

Hodoki

Hodoki

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

So I did almost certain, and the result was very good in game despite some delay, thank you very much again. I'll fix the error in my CK now.

AwfulArchdemon

AwfulArchdemon

Ordained Mod Organizer Evangelist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,661 posts

Holy shit it worked...woohoo! :lol:  That took forEVER! It got to the point where it wasn't about the mod anymore. I just wanted CK to do what yours was doing, WaxenFigure. Damn compile error BS! Thank you like crazy! :D Haven't even checked to see if it worked in game yet, but I'll check it out right about.........now!

acherous

acherous

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

I am mentioning first that I am the oddly strong silent type. That means I might not even remember I made this post for a couple of hours to who knows how many days. Sad isn't it?

Anyway, I have been *silently* looking for a sex mod and this fits the bill. For one because it actually works. *Tried animated prostitution and at any given time only one half of the 'duo' worked properly. I kind of gave up on getting it to work for fallout... went off topic, sorry* 

Be it a curse with me and mods or some weird computer spirit trying to shame me. I'm having a slight issue.

The Combat Rape animation isn't working. To be more specific, The spell works even in combat so no problem there. The NPC random rape appears to work *though I think I had a mod conflict because it crashed my game just when it was about to start. I had the pc exclusive mod that I believe was listed would likely conflict. I'll find out soon after this is posted if that's the case or nowt*  The Combat rape however doesn't seem to do it. When it's follower NPC vs NPC and it tries to start, they just keep killing each other despite the message saying that A decided to insert B into enemy slot C.  In the case of my unfortunate ass kicking, the fighting stops, then we just stand around unable to move. The game not frozen but no animations are taking place. Not even the striping.

So that is the issue I'm having. In combat. The NPC on NPC says it is doing it but the fighting does not stop. And NPC on Player, IT says it is going to start even stopping the fighting and the ability to move but no stripping or animation. 

Tis there any idea what could cause that and how to fix it?

Beyond this spewing of barely readable consciousness  I will say thinking for the creation and maintenance of this mod. I am happy *in the not perverted way*  and grateful for the work that was put into this and the allowance of its use.

KingOwen

KingOwen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

can't find this anywhere...and the detailing on the actual variable in the intro is a bit vague...what exactly does the "pimping" part of this do...been trying to sell my companion for hours XD

srayesmanll

srayesmanll

Shining, Flying Purple Wolfhounds

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts

can't find this anywhere...and the detailing on the actual variable in the intro is a bit vague...what exactly does the "pimping" part of this do...been trying to sell my companion for hours XD

This is not a prostitution setting.  What it does is when your PC has sex with an NPC, there is a random possibility of the NPC becoming a lover.  This gives the PC a key to the lover's home (if possible), which the PC can enter freely (and also take most items from the lover's home without it considered stealing).  Again, it's not a prostitution setting - you are not pimping yourself or your followers out for septims.

MasterAaran

MasterAaran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts

I am mentioning first that I am the oddly strong silent type. That means I might not even remember I made this post for a couple of hours to who knows how many days. Sad isn't it?

Anyway, I have been *silently* looking for a sex mod and this fits the bill. For one because it actually works. *Tried animated prostitution and at any given time only one half of the 'duo' worked properly. I kind of gave up on getting it to work for fallout... went off topic, sorry* 

Be it a curse with me and mods or some weird computer spirit trying to shame me. I'm having a slight issue.

The Combat Rape animation isn't working. To be more specific, The spell works even in combat so no problem there. The NPC random rape appears to work *though I think I had a mod conflict because it crashed my game just when it was about to start. I had the pc exclusive mod that I believe was listed would likely conflict. I'll find out soon after this is posted if that's the case or nowt*  The Combat rape however doesn't seem to do it. When it's follower NPC vs NPC and it tries to start, they just keep killing each other despite the message saying that A decided to insert B into enemy slot C.  In the case of my unfortunate ass kicking, the fighting stops, then we just stand around unable to move. The game not frozen but no animations are taking place. Not even the striping.

So that is the issue I'm having. In combat. The NPC on NPC says it is doing it but the fighting does not stop. And NPC on Player, IT says it is going to start even stopping the fighting and the ability to move but no stripping or animation. 

Beyond this spewing of barely readable consciousness  I will say thinking for the creation and maintenance of this mod. I am happy *in the not perverted way*  and grateful for the work that was put into this and the allowance of its use.

Hoping that I don't sound at all like I'm a broken record, or that I'm nagging... but have you made sure you have all the requirements listed in the first post on and working?

Checklist:

• Installed SKSE - Downloaded and installed as per it's instructions?
  • Installed FNIS (fores new idles in Skyrim) - You HAVE to install this, or no animations for the mod will ever be played, and in fact, some vanilla skyrim anims might be broken. You install it, and it comes with a piece of software called 'GenerateFNISforUsers.exe'... you have to run that every time you install or uninstall an animation mod.

Those are the two main things. In the future, SKYUI will be needed, but it's not quite yet.

Regards,

Aaran

WalkerDrum

WalkerDrum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

I'm trying to get the strip function to work with the extra attachment points used in the "Hmm What to Wear" mod.  Currently, it doesn't remove any of the cosmetic armor added by the mod when strip is enabled.

I managed to locate the right section of the script, I think, but hit a dead end because I'm unable to find any way to edit the slots affected by the FOSEStrip command.  I may be wrong (because I really have no idea what I'm doing), but it seems that the FOSEStrip command is supposed to just remove all clothing, and apparently the extra slots (44-60, I think) are being ignored by the command, either because they're not original to the game OR possibly because they're all "Unnamed" in the "Biped Object" list.

Am I missing something?  Because seriously, I have no idea what I'm doing, I just sort of tracked the script down by following the trail of _SA_ objects and how they interconnect.

acherous

acherous

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Hoping that I don't sound at all like I'm a broken record, or that I'm nagging... but have you made sure you have all the requirements listed in the first post on and working?

Checklist:

• Installed SKSE - Downloaded and installed as per it's instructions?
  • Installed FNIS (fores new idles in Skyrim) - You HAVE to install this, or no animations for the mod will ever be played, and in fact, some vanilla skyrim anims might be broken. You install it, and it comes with a piece of software called 'GenerateFNISforUsers.exe'... you have to run that every time you install or uninstall an animation mod.

Those are the two main things. In the future, SKYUI will be needed, but it's not quite yet.

Regards,

Aaran

I have everything required. I got FNIS then later got rid of  the conflicting animation that was listed on the first page. 

There is something I'm going to test later with the settings. 

I got Lesbian women and straight guy's in the settings. Now female bandits gain the upper hand, the animation sets off fine. Female on female player I mean. Male bandit on female player the it tries to start but ends up with you unable to move fully clothed idle and *on the last test* the bandit male just walked away like he was hit with a calming spell. 

Side question: The NPC on NPC, that only work concerning followers or could it be any human-oid NPC on NPC fight? I kind of playing an assassin so I don't really carry followers around and I tend to fury the bandits and make them whip each other's ass. *which suddenly sounds like foreplay.*

The random rape, works with female on female player. I haven't had a male NPC try it yet.

I really need a male character concept I'm willing to play for longer then five seconds.   Maybe MC Ham-Orc. Double meaning names for the win!

KingOwen

KingOwen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

This is not a prostitution setting.  What it does is when your PC has sex with an NPC, there is a random possibility of the NPC becoming a lover.  This gives the PC a key to the lover's home (if possible), which the PC can enter freely (and also take most items from the lover's home without it considered stealing).  Again, it's not a prostitution setting - you are not pimping yourself or your followers out for septims.

my bad...I'll wait patiently in the shadows for the chance XD. hmm...this idea presents new possibilities for fucking into wealth.