League of Legends armors and weapons

darkdill

Well, I've learned to rig through sheer willpower (considering that bones simply don't work in 3ds max for skyrim, I've come up with a variety of creative ways to manipulate weighing information). Diablo in particular was ... err .. challenging. It still takes a long time though (especially anything that looks like a joint/finger). Could help with some of the above though, if I find some time.

As far as restricting access, using a password protected archive (with password in an image attachment) and/or uploading to the members only download section is a start. Also, "watermarking" your textures in some space not covered by your UVs can be a deterrent.

PS I'm working with DAZ content, and while it's looking good, I'm fairly sure that I can't upload it here. So yes, intellectual property again.

you can as long as you dont make a profit out of it, and give credit were credit is due, theres tutorials on how to convert DAZ to skyrim by nightasy on youtube.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

If anyone would really wanna do something like this, I also suggest looking into the playable characters from the M.O.B.A. " Smite ".

I say that because some of the armors there are the type of armor you would want to see in the game, and some are simply something you would expect to have already seen in Skyim. Some would fit in the games enviroment, having norse gods such as Thor and Odin.

Also, since the game is in 3D and plays in a 3rd person perspective, maybe you will not need to make the armor from scratch, and just take the model out, instead.

I know I'd love to see armors like Athenas, Thors, Hades,Freyas etc.

• 3 weeks later...

Basically I'm quite surprised that not more people did convert some armors/weapons to Skyrim.

I know of a Janna Highelf Follower, of Leonas Weap/Arm set and a try for an Ahri Follower. Ah, and Rivens broken sword, but that was all I know of.

I've already asked in another thread, maybe here again: Has someone time and the mood for doing a set of LoL armors/weapons? Maybe anything of one specific char, maybe a set of armors of different chars? Someone, something?

• 1 year later...

Now, time to train my necromancy skills :D

More than one year later, somebody maybe wants to build a LoL armor pack now? Just a set of armors worn by humanoid shaped females with standard skin in the game and I would be totally happy :P. It would be a very nice addition to the existing packs like TERA collection or Immersive armors and also would provide a nice mixture of skimpy (Kata) and protective (Leona) also as lore-friendly (Diana) and Non-Lore-friendly (Jinx).

And for everyone worrying about copyright or sth: As long as you don't ask for money, it's absolutely legal, as Riot states in its Jibber Jabber.

Totally giving this a bump!
I'd absolutely die to see some of the armors from LoL. 
Syndra's outfit
Le Blanc's delicious attire

Ahri's awesome dress!

And and and....

My girls would be forever grateful to the hero who'd make at least a few of those armor packs! Not to mention the chance of oogling at some handsome fella's in some of the male armor too. Like Draven for the rebellious mercenary roleplayers, or Jayce, for the dwemer stylin'!

Archived