Bondage pictures

weeds3

*performs Necromancy*

Since I finally have all the mods I want installed, will probably have more soon. But for now here's a screenshot of a MTF TG test character in bondage. mmmmm... bondage. ;)

ScreenShot18.jpg

where could I find those vibrators and that bondage outfit? cause it doesn't seem to be in zbf chest.

• 3 weeks later...

Well hello there; Here's some additions.

hey what mods are you using to get that on the skin and how are all of you guys doing this can you alsoe state what mods your using as well with your pics so others that don't know any of them may add the same mods if we would like to plz and thank you a lot >.<

HeH ,

My Turn , Messing With My Own Creations 

attachicon.gifZaZDungeon.jpg

Cheers

Hmmmm, one guy in a room filled with tied women? What a lucky bastard! :P The one hanging from the ceiling looks the most uncomfortable :x

Depends on how strong the rack got pulled XD

The rack is a LIE! It is already pulled as far as it can be since the wood prevents it from being pulled further :P  So it's pretty useless unless you can find some dwarves....

Maybe, maybe you can squeeze 1 inch from it, but that's it.

post-127324-0-31863900-1364747398_thumb.jpg

*performs Necromancy*

Since I finally have all the mods I want installed, will probably have more soon. But for now here's a screenshot of a MTF TG test character in bondage. mmmmm... bondage. ;)

ScreenShot18.jpg

where could I find those vibrators and that bondage outfit? cause it doesn't seem to be in zbf chest.

The buttplug can be found in this wonderful mod,

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/24421/

The bondage harness outfit,

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/2963-dark-string-armor-mod/

HeH ,

My Turn , Messing With My Own Creations 

attachicon.gifZaZDungeon.jpg

Cheers

Hmmmm, one guy in a room filled with tied women? What a lucky bastard! :P The one hanging from the ceiling looks the most uncomfortable :x

Depends on how strong the rack got pulled XD

The rack is a LIE! It is already pulled as far as it can be since the wood prevents it from being pulled further :P  So it's pretty useless unless you can find some dwarves....

Maybe, maybe you can squeeze 1 inch from it, but that's it.

You're right ... I never really watched that well enough... This is just a simple thing...

Chris we need a more advanced one pretty plz XD

Some of my character Yuki, in a slightly compromising situation~

How did you get that pose?

I used the ZaZ Animation Pack

:)

Some of my character Yuki, in a slightly compromising situation~

where did you get that body, i don't think i seen that one before.

elisif might be getting a make over.

The body is just regular old UNPB with BBP~

Unless you mean the textures?

The textures are regular UNP textures with a sweaty body specular map~

:)

Got bored and made some scenes. One is semi long, the other is a short.

Awesome! How did you get the mistress in pink dress to sit on the slave? Also how did you dive that look of terror on the girls with the ball gags?

For the sit pose, I just used pinup poser and the console to place her on the slave.

For the expressions on the girls with the gags, it was all using the console commands for facial expressions before the 1.9 patch. I'm not certain how to get the required files to roll back to 1.8, so I doubt I'll be making pics like that again until it's somehow fixed.

Awesome! How did you get the mistress in pink dress to sit on the slave? Also how did you dive that look of terror on the girls with the ball gags?

For the sit pose, I just used pinup poser and the console to place her on the slave.

For the expressions on the girls with the gags, it was all using the console commands for facial expressions before the 1.9 patch. I'm not certain how to get the required files to roll back to 1.8, so I doubt I'll be making pics like that again until it's somehow fixed.

Thank you very much!

Thank you again for your response. I have been trying to replicate that stance in order to practice my console using skills. I assume you used  "tc" command to lower the PC on the slaves back after putting her on that stance but how did you take the picture from that angle. I tried using "tfc" but that drops the PC back on the ground ( my PC is also a hot girl) . I also tried using "tai" along with that in hope that that will prevent her from dropping but it did not work. How did you manage it ? 

• 1 month later...

Didn't know where else to post this, but I've been dicking around with the HDT heels system and trying to get something working with the Slave boots from J/C factory. Here's what I got so far. It just makes me want to get into Blender and learn something, but I barely have the time for much of anything lately.

heels.jpg

EDIT: Also, more pictures.

b1.jpgb2.jpgb3.jpg

In wich mod can I find the harness??

Archived