Dominatrix Beta

Tafa100

Warning this mod is for adults only because it has explicit and hard sexual content and full nudity.

oblivion-2011-09-...34-21-75-2d1ffe6.jpg

Name: Dominatrix Beta

Version: 1.0

Date: 24/09/2011 13:37:16

Author(s): Tafa100

Description

========

This mod is a beta version and it´s not tested yet in other game but mine;I'm sure you will find many bugs Because it is the first mod that I edit, where the player interacts with the sex animations.If something does not work, message me and I will try to fix it, or you have my permission to improve the mod, if you give me credits.

Warning this mod is for adults only because it has explicit and hard sexual content and full nudity.

If You don't like this tipe of stuff !just pass on!

I will not tolerate any kind of negetive comments in this aspect and they will be automatically removed

History:

When I started editing this mod it was just an armor conversion to BBB system and HCup size Boobs.But as I edit the mod, I'm incorporating ideas that occur to me.The fact is I'm improvising as I edit the mod.When I finished the conversion of Gonzo's Sinners Armor Vixen, I decided to extend the mod to make it more interesting.With this mod you can conjure a Mistress Domina,a battle Domina Mistress, and three more slaves that you can fuck as you want.With lovers PK, for example.All this gang is hosted at a place called Dominatrix where they spend their time performing sexual aberrations based on the practice of BDSM and inspired by the mods: CT Add Pose (Boundage Sex) and 2ch Hentai.

The truth is that this is a parody of this gender and the situations are focused with a sense of humor.(read the messages during the game to catch the jokes).

Recommendations:

To enjoy this mod I highly recommend Lovers with PK.

All characters in this mod are prepared to use BBB animations, so I recommend that you install the necessary elements for this purpose.

Coronerras Maximum Compatibility Skeletons,

Animations using BBB like Umpa sexy walk and seductiveidleb Etc.

Future Updates:

After solving the bugs I'm sure they will come, my intention is to add animation to the Blow Job, something like the Astrianna Mod from Montana,but using my own animations or some which does not have problems with the copyright.

If someone wants to participate in improving this mod is completely free to do so, but I would like to be aware of the result.

I am also open to suggestions and ideas, but I would like that if someone has an idea, not only expose it, but also tell me how to apply it to the mod.

Additional file:

In the optional file, there esp that changes the sound of the original OnHand blade Hit for another sound more according that has a Spanking Crop, the problem is that it also that changes the sound of all the one hand weapon in the game.If someone bothers this problem do not install the optional esp. For now this is the only way I managed to change the sound of this weapon, I would like to just change the sound of the Spanking Crop ,but after testing scripts and squeezing my brains, I have not succeeded, so therefore it remains like this for now,if anyone knows how to do it, I would be very grateful that would tell me how to do it.

Requirements

==========

Shivering Isles Patch 1.2.0.201

Oblivion Script Extender

Oblivion Mod Manager

Mods you maybe need if you want to play with Dominatix:

DMRA Body (for BBB):

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=33441

Or; BBB Designer body spells from electro

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34762

This ArchiveInvallidation is Obligated.

ArchiveInvalidation Invalidated

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=10724

Coronerras Maximum Compatibility Skeletons:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=27945

Recomended Mods:

Lovers with PK http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=7

Installation Instructions

=================

Unzip Data file to a temporary location

Check folder paths and make adjustments if needed

copy/paste into Oblivion folder.

Activate Dominatrix01 Esp. file

Uninstallation Instructions

===================

Delete included folders from your data folder

delete included esp. file from your data folder

Incompatability

===========

if you cast any spell of the Lovers with PK to the NPC's who are performing animations, probably the game crashes.

Known Issues

===========

The animations in which the player interacts, take a long time to load, and I do not know why, probably because something is missing in the scripts.Can anyone help with this?

Change Log

=========

Credits

======

The question of credits, is becoming somewhat tedious,but I understand that it is necessary (almost takes longer to list the credits, than to edit the mod) the matter is that I do not want any problems with the copyright,so if I forget to mention someone,please let me know and I will include them in the credits

So here goes:

The animations:

Most are from CT Add Pose (Sex Boundage) and 2ch Hentai,Lovers withPK, therefore the credits are for the authors of these mods, which I think are unknown Chinese authors,(that someone correct me if I'm wrong)

A couple of them are mine.

Armor and clothing:

Gonzoguns for Gonzo's Sinners Armor Vixen

HanPL for his Sexy Nurse Set BBB

http://oblivionarmors.blogspot.com/?zx=a5f9e1b652787e4e

Edhildil for Marco Armors

Bronson for his wonderful work in Dark Mistress Armor

R18PN 05 - Bs Bondage set for HGEC by NPR

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=31239

Body Textures:

chupa for his wonderful Body Textures

http://www.loverslab.com/User-chupa--677

SPB Curvaceous by Trashdog

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=36168

Tweaked Mangabody by Hirdamanapulu

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=38828

Sex Shop by Jenova23 (Spanking Crop)

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=30802&navtag=file/images.php?id=30802&tab=3

Bethesda Softworks

Exnem

RAIAR

Apachii

Mur_zik

Ren

Umpa Sexy Walk http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=15829

Saaya

if I forget to mention someone,please let me know and I will include them in the credits.

Licensing

=======

If someone wants to participate in improving this mod is completely free to do so, but I would like to be aware of the result.

I am also open to suggestions and ideas, but I would like that if someone has an idea, not only expose it, but also tell me how to apply it to the mod.

And include all the proper credits

Screenshots

001_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 002_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 003_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 004_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 005_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 006_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 007_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 008_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 009_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 010_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 011_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 012_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 013_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 014_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 015_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 016_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 017_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 018_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 019_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 020_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 021_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 022_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 023_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 024_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 025_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 026_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 027_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 028_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 029_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 030_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 031_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 032_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 033_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 034_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 035_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 036_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 037_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 038_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 039_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 040_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 041_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 042_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 043_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 044_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 045_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 046_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 047_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 048_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 049_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 050_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 051_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 052_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 053_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 054_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 055_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 056_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 057_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 058_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 059_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 060_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 061_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg 062_7XGHMR896ZHB8CF.jpg

ddl_ext.gif

Download New Mod

The Five Fingers of Sin world.Expansion for Dominatrix Mod.

Download New Mod

The Five Fingers of Sin world.Expansion for Dominatrix Mod.

Tafa, I'm so glad I referred you to this site!

My only complaint would be the scat. I'm not a fan of it, but everything else looks amazing!

Just a humble suggestion, an option to remove the scat, and possibly instead of a woman pissing into a bowl, maybe cumming into a bowl? Sounds ridiculous but that's just my opinion.

Don't get me wrong here, it's just that I'm thinking for me and some others who don't fancy that fetish.

Amazing work once again though!

Agree with Halo about scat and pissing.

Everything else looks just fantastic...downloading it as we speak ^^

Okay I can make a lighter version of this mod removing the piss and scat animations, but then I also have to remove the enemas, fist fucking and so on?

As I say in the description of this mod this is a parody of the sexual preferences of some people and situations that are hilarious to me, therefore not be taken seriously.Anyway if I receive many complaints of this kind, I'll modify the mod.But before changing something I need to know is the issues and bugs encountered by the mod.

P.D

By the way, can anyone tell me how can a woman cum in a bowl?

Hmm installed it and it really looks great.

I only have one problem (?) I play female character Im able to summon Domina which can summon other slaves.

But I don't have any sex option with them (not counting loverspk )

Is it normal ? I

Same with blowjob domina I can talk with her about blowjob but noting happends after talk :D

Agree with Halo about scat and pissing.

Everything else looks just fantastic...downloading it as we speak ^^

Okay I can make a lighter version of this mod removing the piss and scat animations' date=' but then I also have to remove the enemas, fist fucking and so on?

As I say in the description of this mod this is a parody of the sexual preferences of some people and situations that are hilarious to me, therefore not be taken seriously.Anyway if I receive many complaints of this kind, I'll modify the mod.But before changing something I need to know is the issues and bugs encountered by the mod.

P.D

By the way, can anyone tell me how can a woman cum in a bowl?

[/quote']

I don't think you should remove anything. If we can have a wildly popular mod about bestiality, and another about a girl forced to lay eggs, why not scat? :)

And a girl can come in a bowl if she's a squirter. Squirting is often argued about (mostly by people who hate to admit that the fluids involved include piss), but a certain percentage of women release a jet of fluid (mucus and urine) when they come, especially from stimulation of the G-spot. There are even sex therapists who run camps for women who want to learn how to squirt. It's another popular kink.

I don't think you should remove anything. If we can have a wildly popular mod about bestiality' date=' and another about a girl forced to lay eggs, why not scat? :)

[/quote']

Lol this sparked my interest. The bestiality one is cursed armor right? What's the laying eggs mod?

Cursed Armor includes egg laying, and it's going to be a bigger part of the next version. You can even have one of your demonic hatchlings as a guardian. :D

LoversBitch is the bestiality mod, and it's a pretty good story as far as it goes.

Well I saw scat and piss in this mod and must say it don't look that bad :D

Only problem is that I still don't know if it's caused by mu Oblivion beeing shreeded after testing mods :P or there is some conflict since like I said I can summon dominas but can't do anything.

Most of them only have "Im done with you etc " dialogue option after summoning.

Love the mod! I'll have to rebuild my bashed patch and try it again though, to make sure that what I'm seeing are true bugs and not load order issues alone. Here are the issues I've run into:

1) Initial trip to the shrine works great. Teleport to Dominixtrix spell works fine, and the woman shows up and beats up her husband.

2) Sex with the Alchemy Mistress requires the player to switch into third person camera to see what's going on. There should be some way to force that; you might want to ask someone better acquainted with the Lovers mods about it.

3) Sex with the Alchemy Mistress doesn't advance unless the player speaks to her, and doesn't finish unless the player insists. I went downstairs and had a coffee; the PC was still having sex when I got back five minutes later. There should probably be a timer, unless you want it to work that way, in which case it's fine.

4) The spell to dismiss the alchemy mistress is added permanently to my spellbook. It's clutter unless I'm expected to get another spell to keep summoning her back later. Is it possible to just dismiss her through dialog?

5) No Conjure Domina spell added to summon the domina after I touch the stone. I'll try rebuilding the bashed patch and see if that fixes it.

6) The zombies gang raping the girl have no animations, unless she's just fucking some corpses. There are zombie rape animations in Lovers Creatures if you want them.

Amazing work, can't wait to play around with it a bit more.

OK, re-built the bashed patch and all the quests I can find are now working fine. :)

1) Anal Alchemy quest still leaves a spell in my spell list I don't think I'll ever need again.

2) Unsatisfied Slave quest works correctly.

3) Conjure Domina now adds correctly, and she can summon all of her girls on command. Love her armor! A corn cob?!? :D

4) Domina correctly heals the PC of Horny Convulsions.

Just awesome work, thanks for sharing it. Can't wait to see what the next versions bring.

Am I supposed to talk to Cornelius' Wife to start things? Because I can't talk to her, she seems to be stuck in flee mode. At first I thought she was reacting to the non-hostile skeletons added by Better Cities, but she ran into the palace and just wouldn't stop fleeing no matter what.

All the girls bodies in this are "clothing". It didn't matter for purposes of the mod that the body I'm using is different than the body used by an NPC.

However, if you use Lovers to initiate sex, the clothing of the NPC will be removed and you'll end up having sex with them using your default body. If you don't want to see them switch bodies like that, use the Set Body spell to give them a body type close to the clothing they're wearing.

Also, if you swipe the armor the NPCs are using, some of it isn't quite compatible with all bodies or skin tones. When I tried putting Viconia (who uses Dark Elf skin tones) in the armor worn by the Mid Level Domina, she ended up with Dark Elf blue skin on hands, legs and face and Imperial white skin on her torso.

Well I saw scat and piss in this mod and must say it don't look that bad :D

Only problem is that I still don't know if it's caused by mu Oblivion beeing shreeded after testing mods :P or there is some conflict since like I said I can summon dominas but can't do anything.

Most of them only have "Im done with you etc " dialogue option after summoning.

Hi HanPL, Initially the mod had blowjob animations,but these animations belong to Montana, and knowing how possessive this guy is with his work,

I decided to remove everything that has to do with Montana, to avoid having to put up with his claims, persecutions and threats by the network. Remember what happened to the sexy companion mod I had to remove,(the guy went back to sign up in TesNexus and in LoversLab jus to piss me off).

In the mod I left everything ready to just have to add the blowjob animations.

Now I'm working on two alternatives for this.

First option, edit my own animations in blender:

In this option the difficulty is not to edit the animations if not how incorporate them into the game correctly.

Second option, use animations copyright free:

I tried to incorporate animations from Lovers with PK, but when analyzing the scripts results that they are Chinese or Japanese, that is I do not understand anything.

As this project will take time to be completed I decided to release the mod such as it is ,with the hope that someone with more knowledge that I will engage in this work and incorporate his work to the mod.

In the meantime I will continue working on this issue.

Archived