Conversions Armors for EBBP-Big Boobs-Big Ass.

I would to see this ass a little bigger and it's been ok;p

I would to see this ass a little bigger and it's been ok;p

I think I could be bigger' date=' too! Like MegaLov's size ([example]), if not bigger. Enormous boobs need a comparably huge ass to match I say. :D Maybe some wider hips too.

Hi guys, I created a prototype with armor, you can see the differences below. As you can see in the image number three, I have reached the limit with collisions of the arms. Also at the level with polygons, we are at the limit, increase even if you lose definition.

Base Body

TESV_2012_12_16_22_58_28_45.jpg

Armor+Body Plus Ass

TESV_2012_12_16_22_58_35_10.jpg

Limit Arms

TESV_2012_12_16_22_59_00_00.jpg

Limit 3d

Untitled_1.jpg

However I still test, let's see what comes out.

Celestial Armor

I'm finishing the Devilish, I still have some problem with the tail, and the effects.

Devilish

TESV_2012_12_16_23_01_07_47.jpg

Big ass version has big clipping issues' date=' here's some screenshots:

But overall, it's a very nice ass ^^ I think it could be bigger "outward," since you said you can't make the hips wider. Here's an example:

XH2r9.jpg

For problems Clipping is normal, it is a test I did not do any changes.

I can shake the ass a little thigh, should look bigger.

Prepare some variant.

English

Love love love the new body..... i can't wait for more armours for it as well as a base model for this body. I cannot wait.

Thank you very much :)

italiano

Love Love Love il nuovo corpo ..... non posso aspettare per più armature per esso, nonché un modello di base per questo corpo. Non vedo l'ora.

Grazie mille :)

post-50007-1359788178645_thumb.jpg

Thx guys for the report and support, I make this modify and tomorrow re-upload the big-ass-test.

In the meantime if you find some nice armor to be converted, also put the link here.

P.S. For the Devilish Armor I may have found a solution to the tail.

English

I know this is a older armour (CHSBHC) but would you be able to convert both the white and black versions of the doomed valkarie from victris from the file in this page

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5139'>http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5139

black one is found in the new colours under "back in black"

Thanks

Italiano

So che questa è una corazza più vecchio (CHSBHC), ma saresti in grado di convertire entrambe le versioni bianco e nero del valkarie condannata dal victris dal file in questa pagina

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5139

nera si trova nei nuovi colori in "Back in Black"

grazie