THE VAMPIRE DANTE STRIKES AGAIN :D

That's kinda harsh' date=' unless it broke the no-nudity rule, which is pretty hard to miss. If it was ripped content, they'd normally let you off with a warning. They really make you walk on eggshells, don't they?

[/quote']

No nudity what so ever, oh the same person banned me again without warning

O.o Try hiding your IP address with a proxy, if you really wanna go back there for whatever reason. But really... since they banned you for a supposedly invalid reason, you should never go back, but instead help this small modding community called Loverslab grow, so they'll have to compete with one more site for modding hegemony. ^^

if someone would hack that moderator and like know where they live and then ask or pay someone to stalk the hell out of him

just keedin

though that may be a good idea :D

Well if that would happen it would be great, but it doesn't matter anymore because, The past, is past no point in going back to it.

That reminds me of the time when I reported someone for posting a screenshot with ripped content and got a warning for "sniping". Apparently I was trying to target the uploader to get her banned. Yes, I didn't like her but they couldn't prove anything. She also claimed the screenshot didn't violate the rules because the ripped content wasn't a central piece. It would barely have been a screenshot if not for the ripped armor, lol, and it wasn't the first time she did it.

This clearly shows that nexus favours some of their "pets".

That reminds me of the time when I reported someone for posting a screenshot with ripped content and got a warning for "sniping". Apparently I was trying to target the uploader to get her banned. Yes' date=' I didn't like her but they couldn't prove anything. She also claimed the screenshot didn't violate the rules because the ripped content wasn't a central piece. It would barely have been a screenshot if not for the ripped armor, lol, and it wasn't the first time she did it.

This clearly shows that nexus favours some of their "pets".

[/quote']

Just a quick non relating quicky "be careful about nexus topics here apparently they are monitoring us, Even TheDarkOne(Robbin Scott) posted something that relates to this community although no name is given"

Guest Loogie

They keep pulling stuff like this they're going to lose all their good modders. Pretty soon that place will have nothing but 14 year olds making player homes and My Little Pony retextures of power armor.

They keep pulling stuff like this they're going to lose all their good modders. Pretty soon that place will have nothing but 14 year olds making player homes and My Little Pony retextures of power armor.

They seem to forget that not the nexus sites themselves generate clicks for them. The modders do that with their mods. And without new and exciting mods nexus won't gety any clicks anymore. People don't want to see the 1273823 simple retexture or the next cheat item. But that's what will be uploaded almost exclusively if the continue doing that.

Well, their loss.

Guest Loogie

my little pony retextures made my day ROFL

They're a real thing. Some weirdo is writing a My Little Pony/Fallout crossover fanfic and one of his fans retextured T-45d so it looks like what the ponies wear. At least he's not ruining T-51b.

While my heart agrees my head doesn't! There are a lot of mods on that site that might disappear forever if it went down!! That would be everyone's loss.

Due to all the foolishness I set aside a 1 terabyte hd and have started to archive any mod that I even "think" I might want to use - just in case it disappears suddenly one day!!

Just because I am paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get me........or something like that......:)