Some Skyrim mod suggestions?

Skagg

Heya guys firstly hello all im back for those who remember me at all xD

I just picked up Skyrim on my new machine i built a few days ago and im looking for some great mod suggestions

I've done a bit of looking myself but what better way to get some then from the people who have tried them themselves right? I'm looking for anything that can improve the graphics whether it be textures lighting anything like that as well as the npc looks, great face mods anything to aesthetically improve my game. Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated!

= 3= I'm also looking for some great boobie mods huehue. anything thats nice and big. Im currently using Cherry Hotlings jiggly body and animations on the highest settings and am quite happy with it thought id like to get an idea of anything else out there that might have a bit more armor support kind of like cbbe (which from what ive seen from screenies is capable of epicly sized breasts but ive yet to figure out how this was done)

Any and all help is much appreciated!

= 3= I'm also looking for some great boobie mods huehue. anything thats nice and big. Im currently using Cherry Hotlings jiggly body and animations on the highest settings and am quite happy with it thought id like to get an idea of anything else out there that might have a bit more armor support kind of like cbbe (which from what ive seen from screenies is capable of epicly sized breasts but ive yet to figure out how this was done)

Any and all help is much appreciated!

"Welcome back my friend to that show that never ends..."

Can't help with the texture packs. I use the DLC high res packs and they work fine for me. I have a mid level machine with mid-low graphics card. It works damn well surprisingly, but I don't want to overload it.

If you are looking at strictly by armor, then CBBE is your best bet. The sheer quantity of armors available is amazing, both on Nexus and here. UNPB is still behind in that category, but is gaining ground. It may not have the breast size you're looking for, although there are variations available to have close to the CBBE size. My current favorite is ADEC. Good body and breast size for my taste. The armor selection is not wide, although Acdale has converted all of the vanilla armors for the ADEC (skimpy and bouncy, just like I like it :D ), and has some specialty armors and has just released a set of armors based on TERA. As far as shear quantity though, not in the same league as CBBE or UNPB. There is a another called Ladybody. Haven't delved to deeply into that one, and I think it's mainly supported here, not so much on Nexus - others here can give more info on that one.

Well I dont have a shit-kicking PC like some lucky people out there, so stuff like ENB, Better Cities or whatever & HD textures are out the window, but I still have some great mods IMO. I dont care whether its lore friendly or not, I dont discriminate, I appreciate, so my list is diverse. I consider my tastes to be pretty refined or discerning though, and I only pick things that look truly impressive. Heres some of my faves:-

CBBEv3M - Is this NOT the best body mod? This is the best body mod, no? Yes, it is!

All R18Pn Armours and Clothing - Truly top notch armours, professional quality.

Remodelled Armours (CBBEv3M) - Without a doubt, the best armour "skimpification" available, and its standalone, so it adds, not replaces.

All Hentai Armours - Again, amazing quality armours, nearly all of them

Doom Armour - Not related to Doom, but a great, gothic, HR Giger-esque set.

Skyrim Monster Mod - Adds a lot more diversity to your encounters (over 100 new monsters apparently)

Monster Hunter - Some brilliant, CLASS A weapons and shields from Monster Hunter.

Most of Neo's Armours - I only choose the finest quality armours!

Sounds of Skyrim - Makes for FAR better immersion. Things aren't silent anymore!

Crimson Tide - Gives you much more visceral, satisfying fights. More bloody and intense, with spurting wounds after certain deaths (like in Tenchu 3), and pools of blood for those critically wounded kills.

Better Dynamic Snow - Snow doesn't look stupid anymore (no more 1-bit textures lol)

Follower Map Markers - Lydia! Where the FUCK did you go THIS time? Solved...

Most of JackSH's Armours - Nice stuff

Proper Aiming - Use the bow much in 1st person? See how terribly OFF the aiming is?

Deathcam - I think its nice to sit back and appreciate being killed sometimes, especially when falling down a cliff and bouncing off rocks. Ragdolls are funny, simple as.

UFO - Haven't tried it yet, but this is a complete overhaul of the follower system, and it sounds ESSESNTIAL! You can have multiple followers, they can all own horses, they can live wherever you choose, you can level them up without console commands (they have a dynamic skill system like you now), they wear whatever you want, the AI isn't extracted from 15 bricks and a carrot, and MUCH more.

Thats it for now.

Archived