Lovers with PK and Real High Heels/Loversbed

legit1337

Hey guys, I have two questions and am wondering if someone can help me. I have exhausted considerable effort to try an answer these on my own but have found nothing on loverslab that can help me.

First question, is there a mod that can automatically correct for the lift from the real high heels mod in loversPK? When a character with high heels initiates sex with a character without high heels the animation is off.

Second question, I have been looking for a version of loversbed that allows two NPCs sleeping in the same bed to initiate sex with each other. The old loversbed doesn't work with anything higher then rev 89, and the russian loversbed just spits out errors that read like this.

NPC1 is in bed with NPC2!

But nothing ever happens and no animations play, the messages just flood the console.

Not that I am aware of. Just to make sure I am including the one I use in case it is different than the one posted (I sure don't think it is). Make sure you are in sneak mode and "not detected" and those in the same bed or in pretty close proximity beds should "get it on".

Not that I am aware of. Just to make sure I am including the one I use in case it is different than the one posted (I sure don't think it is). Make sure you are in sneak mode and "not detected" and those in the same bed or in pretty close proximity beds should "get it on".

Can you include your .ini as well? Mine is... short... I think it's the problem.

EDIT: Tried your .esp, it was 10kb smaller than mine, so I think we have different packages.

It works finally woo! You might want to package this and post it in that other thread. The one in that thread doesn't work at all.

Two questions about loversbed. One, is there any way to make it so the two partners don't stop as soon as they detect somebody. And is there any way to mess with the base positions of loversbed, because a lot of my animations make the characters clip through the headboard/bottomboard of the bed.

Also, do you know if there is a mod that corrects for the real high heel offset during lovers aniamtions?

Thank you for all of your help greg.

I will take a look at the lovers bed thread and see what I can do.

You can try playing with the ini a bit. I have never messed with lovers bed myself so I can't really point you in any specific direction. Sorry.

Edit: Taking a quick look at the esp there is indeed a script that contains language about sneaking. Unfortunately I could not script to save my life so I can't tell you want or how to mess with it.

Greg,

I stumbled across this thread.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=11923

I installed the mod this thread pointed to but it doesn't correct high heel offset DURING the animation, only after when the clothes are put back on does it restore the high heel height. My search continues...

It's really frustrating because high heeled partners cant have sex with non high heeled partners otherwise the animation looks crappy :-/.

Unfortunately legit1337 is right, while you "can" adjust animations, it only saves one adjustment per each animation, so if you adjust things for high heel to non-high heel then the high heel to high heel will be off.

It works pretty well if you play a straight PC, but when you mix lesbian love in, then complications arise.

Archived