Lovers RaperS and lovers Creature question

Hey, so I downloaded the nearly human spriggan mod on tesnexus and it's great. The only downside is that whenever I fight one in the forest and the rape sequence can begin, no animations trigger. I am frozen where I was and the Spriggan begins to heal itself. The nearly human spriggan uses the spriggan skeleton and animations. How do I get the animations to trigger?

Guest Donkey

you don't. unless you adjust the esp and add the new animation to the new esp that came with it. This new spriggan is not recognized. as the real spriggan creature. That's what is happening. that esp is probably also conflicting with lovers creatures check it OBMM

Lovers Creatures is very sensitive about it this way. Also check if they did not include any idle.kf with it ?? if it has it try to delete that and see if it works then.

yes i see it has idle.kf delete that file. And that should do it.

it also changes the location for spriggan creature try to copy the original spiggan ani2 to greywolf\creatures\spriggan\idleanims\ani2

you don't. unless you adjust the esp and add the new animation to the new esp that came with it. This new spriggan is not recognized. as the real spriggan creature. That's what is happening. that esp is probably also conflicting with lovers creatures check it OBMM

Lovers Creatures is very sensitive about it this way. Also check if they did not include any idle.nif with it ?? if it has it try to delete that and see if it works then.

yes i see it has idle.nif delete that file. And that should do it.

it also changes the location for spriggan creature try to copy the original spiggan ani2 to greywolf\creatures\spriggan\idleanims\ani2

I can't seem to locate the idle.nif. Is it in the new spriggan ani2 folder? I didn't see it. I found an idle.kf in there but no idle.nif. Does that mean it has been already deleted?

Guest Donkey

no i mean idle.kf that is why the animation don't work well, that is the conflicting file normal creature don't use this file. Instead of lovers animation it will play the idle.kf file and will just stand still.

no i mean idle.kf that is why the animation don't work well' date=' that is the conflicting file normal creature don't use this file. Instead of lovers animation it will play the idle.kf file and will just stand still.

[/quote']

Ok, so I deleted idle.kf from the greywolf/creatures/spriggan folder. Now what do I do?

Guest Donkey

Copy the ani 2 file from Data\meshes\Creatures\spriggan\idleanims\ani2 to Data\meshes\greywolf\Creatures\spriggan\idleanims\ani2

Greywolf don't have ani2 so create that directory first.

As i said this mod changed the full spriggan structure that is why the animation don't play. it could not find it. If this doesn't work. not much i can do about it.

Copy the ani 2 file from Data\meshes\Creatures\spriggan\idleanims\ani2 to Data\meshes\greywolf\Creatures\spriggan\idleanims\ani2

Greywolf don't have ani2 so create that directory first.

As i said this mod changed the full spriggan structure that is why the animation don't play. it could not find it. If this doesn't work. not much i can do about it.

hmm, I'm still not getting the rape animations to play but I am noticing something. Instead of staying idle, the spriggan is running in place. Should I delete something else?

Sorry that was my last peace of advice. that mod won't  work.

ALthough, I do have one mroe question, how would I add creatures from Lovers Creature to the spawn list? Creatures such as the tentacle monster and the male and female hitode and mushroom. If I can, would they use the rape spell?

It won't work period.

The same issue happens with several types of goblins added by FCOM' date=' namely all the \"Goblin Bandit\" types. Although these are nearly identical to regular goblins LoversRapers cannot start the animation when they rape.

[/quote']

What a bummer, I believe you but I would like to know why exactly that is not possible. Do you know?

It won't work period.

The same issue happens with several types of goblins added by FCOM' date=' namely all the \"Goblin Bandit\" types. Although these are nearly identical to regular goblins LoversRapers cannot start the animation when they rape.

[/quote']

What a bummer, I believe you but I would like to know why exactly that is not possible. Do you know?

It seems that the creatures animations depend on the vanilla meshes for the creatures. If a mesh is different the animation won't work.

I've noticed this with the goblins I mentioned before (they have different armor) and with the gargoyles, which are just slightly modified imps.  Another "victim" are giant spiders. Technically these are just spider daedra without the upper body, but these giant spiders can't use the daedra animations even if the skeleton is the same.

In the other hand, re-textured monsters work flawlessly with Lovers, even if there are no Idleanims folder associated with said creatures. So, your PC can get raped by spectral wolves, carrion rats, blood minotaurs an so on.

Something you could try is to remove the new spriggan esp, copy the meshes from the greywolf\creatures\spriggan folder and paste then in meshes\creatures\spriggan.

It seems that the creatures animations depend on the vanilla meshes for the creatures. If a mesh is different the animation won't work.

I've noticed this with the goblins I mentioned before (they have different armor) and with the gargoyles' date=' which are just slightly modified imps.  Another \"victim\" are giant spiders. Technically these are just spider daedra without the upper body, but these giant spiders can't use the daedra animations even if the skeleton is the same.

In the other hand, re-textured monsters work flawlessly with Lovers, even if there are no Idleanims folder associated with said creatures. So, your PC can get raped by spectral wolves, carrion rats, blood minotaurs an so on.

[/quote']

I'm not using FCOM.

What is the folder path for the spider and gargoyle meshes?

I've noticed this with the goblins I mentioned before (they have different armor) and with the gargoyles' date=' which are just slightly modified imps.  Another \"victim\" are giant spiders. Technically these are just spider daedra without the upper body, but these giant spiders can't use the daedra animations even if the skeleton is the same.

[/quote']

I'm not using FCOM.

What is the folder path for the spider and gargoyle meshes?

Mine are both in Data\meshes\creatures\MMM-LC

Archived