[Search] Sexlab open source mods to learn from

I would like to try to create a most simple mod that adds an inventory item after sexlab animation scene depending on a set of conditions. Are there any open source mods that have this functionality so that I can learn from them?

If there is any detailed manual on how to create a simple skyrim mod (with or without Sexlab integration), I'd gladly take a look.

Hi.

A mod (one of many) doing that is Follow me for Se.

But it is a very complex mod, so not the best to start learning from it.

I did a guide for Papyrus that included some of the basic SexLab features.

But technically, the only thing you need for what you want to do is:

* Register for the event "HookAnimationEnd"

* in the function you will connect to the event, using the SexLabThread, check whatever you wanna check (was the player? NPC involved? etc.)

* then add the items you want to the inventory of the actor you want.

If you need further guidance, just continue posting here.

3 hours ago, Pupkin said:

I would like to try to create a most simple mod that adds an inventory item after sexlab animation scene depending on a set of conditions. Are there any open source mods that have this functionality so that I can learn from them?

If there is any detailed manual on how to create a simple skyrim mod (with or without Sexlab integration), I'd gladly take a look.

Sexlabutil1 can do what your asking as well, although it takes a bit more work to actually make it work.  Depending on your conditions, it might be doable just with sexlabutil1

This was already done in a similar "mod" (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/55044-cum-in-mouth-addonuhyes-please/), where they used sexlabutil  to add a zaz item to add to your inventory, and equip it.  The main downside of taking that approach, is that it's pretty much entirely dependant on your load order, and if it ever changes, it will completely stop working.

Archived