Simple mod that adds prostitutes? Tes5Editing?

Hello.

I have two questions:

- Is there a simple mod that adds prostitutes to each inn, and has full SL functionality?

I know of Flower Girls, but it only adds 6, and works outside of SL. I know there are a lot of prostitution mods for SL, but I am not interested in 99% of their features, AND I am playing a male character. In simplest terms, I'd need NPCs in the inns who just hang around, have a 100% chance to accept the player's "invitations" and take money for sex. Integrating KS Hairdos 1.5 would be nice.

- How do I make a compatibility patch between Immersive Wenches and Flower Girls / SL?

The goal would be to add Flower Girls functionality to the NPCs added by Immersive Wenches. Alternatively, SL compatibility for Immersive Wenches would also be nice, if the player had a 100% success chance in dialogue and they would take money.

If this is possible in Tes5Edit, I'd need some kind of explanation or a guide for it, I'm a total noob when it comes to Tes5Edit.

- Alternatively, is there a way in Radiant Prostitution to disable most of its features and only leave the above specified?

Thank you for your attention.

Archived