Looking for mod - Mayor of Diamond City?

Heya guys.

Today I saw a mod on Nexus, that allows us to build in Diamond City, basically it turns DC to one of our settlements, but it's not interesting and exciting at all, to do that without any back-story, without being in charge, or being in the builders team, mayors right hand, so I'm wondering, is there any mod that adds some quests, or dialogue lines, that allows us to take the control of DC? Like.. Umm kill the mayor maybe? But that's kinda lame, how someone would let a mayor's killer take over the city? However, maybe someone knows, is there ANY mod that allows us not simply build in DC, BUT not without being in a high rank in the city?

Pardon my english.

Thanks.

Minor side quest plot spoiler:

Spoiler

There is a quest involving our friend the mayor and his position with the outcome up to the player as to whether he remains mayor or not.  Conditions for starting this quest and details here: http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/In_Sheep's_Clothing

Aside from that, I don't know of such a mod existing outright, no.  These kinds of things are a little more difficult to build in Fallout 4 due to the variety of voice actors used for "unique" NPCs like the Mayor, his secretary, and other named characters milling about the major NPC areas of the game. 

Though one could surmise that if they purchased Home Plate and took up residence, that would be allowed to make improvements to the property.  Perhaps some simple dialogue with the secretary and expanding that right, once they are a property owner could be done.

Archived