Zombii- U [ Ultimate Zombie Apocalpyse Survival Game]

Guest Lady Luck

Guest Lady Luck

ZombiU1.jpg

God save the queen She ain't no human being There is no future In England's dreaming - Sex pistols

Zombii-u set in England UK 2012 [Exact Date, of the game based upon real life situation] , The story follow all The british citizen as protagonist , Nobody Know's Where the infection began and how the virus evolve.

[video=youtube]

The Basic English Weapons Are Sub machine gun , Long Range crossbows, Melee And sniper.

This Are very Early Development for Nintendo - u we finally see Nintendo has matured rating game for like forever " it's what fans want in the next Nintendo console" , has the reason to buy the console now, The Game Felt and similar To L4D 2 , oh wait u gonna see me rage no , cuz i see the dev explain what the game is. "there's no special zombie" what i like about Zombi-u it's the feel to see non-scripted zombie. " the Zombie we see on this game aren't brainless like what you see on the movie because we focused on lifelike zombie , they are very intelligent and very fast , you will likely not to survive, yes and we do realize some of the fans might recognized the zombie similar to 24 days later but that's different here we deal a real threat from humans not vampires,You can play any zombie Game , but u don't see The queen's Guard That voilent in response of A real Combat with rifles it's not like everyday we see those guys are not standing still like in the pictures * laughs *. " says ubisoft dev.

[video=youtube]

i was at e3 and the game still on tour , the game itself however many good and bad responds the last quote i hear from random players "WTF?, no save that is bs " yeah i hear that tough luck bud you suck, the game has no save during gameplay " however you can still grab the items from your former survivor" the bad thing is you lost all Your EXP pts, your stuff,mission keys and skillset ubisoft is notorious for having original game like this. oh yeah About the guns its way easier to find the ammo , unlike " dead island" stingy game, There is no baseball bat unfortunately...

Guest Lady Luck

at least we got to see queens guard raging i was at e3 that day and i was impressed who cares about save really im just tired zombie games copying other ideas, but this one man its real deal.

at least we got to see queens guard raging i was at e3 that day and i was impressed who cares about save really im just tired zombie games copying other ideas' date=' but this one man its real deal.

[/quote']

Well, I am just curious as to how the mechanism works. Is the game so short that you don't need a save game and can play it is a couple ours at one sitting. Most folks don't have 6 or 8 hours they can park themselves in front of a game to play continuously through a game.

I do find the system and mechanics interesting but I am a bit leery as well.

I freaking LOVE that you start with very little and have to go hunt down your former PC to get your loot. That feature looks freaking awesome. I am heavy into zombie stuff so I am very much interested, but at the same time concerned over how they are building the game. I tend to get a little bit attached to my PC. I think that kinda is the point, I mean if there is no detachment whatsoever, then who really cares, just run and gun...:P

Guest Lady Luck

at least we got to see queens guard raging i was at e3 that day and i was impressed who cares about save really im just tired zombie games copying other ideas' date=' but this one man its real deal.

[/quote']

Well, I am just curious as to how the mechanism works. Is the game so short that you don't need a save game and can play it is a couple ours at one sitting. Most folks don't have 6 or 8 hours they can park themselves in front of a game to play continuously through a game.

I do find the system and mechanics interesting but I am a bit leery as well.

I freaking LOVE that you start with very little and have to go hunt down your former PC to get your loot. That feature looks freaking awesome. I am heavy into zombie stuff so I am very much interested, but at the same time concerned over how they are building the game. I tend to get a little bit attached to my PC. I think that kinda is the point, I mean if there is no detachment whatsoever, then who really cares, just run and gun...:P

that's the whole point of zombie game greg, it's about surviving the Apocalypse itself, the game put you and your survivor in a real life situation you don't just run and gun , u also use everything your bugged out bag etc, but the thing is WII-u of all her grace its still new and the technology didn't quite catch on yet,i overheard the dev sayed about " upgrading weapons" hmm that's kinda neat just imagine if this game have crafting im gonna bail ps3 and xbox 360 just for this , dispute that this game isn't for pc platform i could just wish ubisoft rethink this decision to bring this game on pc we gonna have tons of mods and gun skinning that would be awosome, plus putting attachments etc etc, but i still want to have baseball >.< why england dont allow baseball bat just why dude. and don't even mentioned dead island that game is so last year...

This game looks pretty promising... as does the Wii-u surprisingly.

I think Sony and Microsoft will have trouble facing down the Wii-u if this game is any indication... but I suppose we will have to wait and see :P

Thing with these zombie scenarios is there is no winning, no matter how hard the characters try... everybody is pretty much dead anyway.

There is no hiding and your food can last only so long...

Plus if this is anything like Romero's stuff, humans that die of normal causes will turn too... so really your screwed :P

Honestly your better of saving any ammo you have for yourself.

... ahem sorry about the glum turn in this discussion :rolleyes:

that's the whole point of zombie game greg' date=' it's about surviving the Apocalypse itself, the game put you and your survivor in a real life situation you don't just run and gun , u also use everything your bugged out bag etc,.....

[/quote']

Oh, I do get it and I do think it is neat but I there just isn't enough information out yet on the mechanics of the game for me not to be leery of it. I generally only have 1-3 hours to play games a couple of times a week. If I have to "start over" with a new player character ever single time then that blows chunks as far as I am concerned. So what if there are zombies in different places, it is still the same map. I just think it would get very old, very quickly. Now if they randomly start you at various places in the game world so you don't have to keep going back into say "the nursery" every freaking time....then yes, I could get excited about it.

but i still want to have baseball >.< why england dont allow baseball bat just why dude.

I "imagine" that those Brit's might be thinking that the baseball bat is just too "American" and all that. Those Brit's can be a might bloody sensitive on some things.....:P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest flingingfeces

So did anyone pic this up? After reading the reviews I feel like it might be another Red Steel so I'm hesitant to purchase. My main concern is the gameplay and how lose or tight it feels. I always hate games where lag or latency issues cause simple things to feel mundane and that's how Red Steel felt.

Archived