Kissing mod?

BLoodHunt

Honestly this is bull u got marriage' date='sex and apperantly some sort of baby making mod 2 but u dont got a simple kiss/makeout mod wtf???

[/quote']

If what you're asking for really is just a "simple kiss/makeout mod", perhaps you can try and make it yourself?

Try using the head tracking mod that was recently released on the Nexus and figure out the facial animation part yourself and you'll be golden :)

While you're at it, you might have to figure out how to deal with the height/scale issue and how an Altmer is going to kiss a Breton.

Or perhaps you can admit it's anything but simple and realize you might have to wait a bit for someone to come up with these solutions.

It's a great idea. But its far from easy to implement. The way Bethesda set it up it would require a facial expression. Which means not just adding a new animation, but also a new expression. I don't even know how you would get them both to activate and deactivate at once. Plus facial expressions are bugged because they often don't reset. So you'd have to have another expression activated following the kiss to reset your face to normal. And the tongue doesn't have a bone so you'd have to add one for it to a skeleton. And that would be incompatible with other skeletons like BBP. So yeah, it's actually very complicated for an animation.

It's a great idea. But its far from easy to implement. The way Bethesda set it up it would require a facial expression. Which means not just adding a new animation' date=' but also a new expression. I don't even know how you would get them both to activate and deactivate at once. Plus facial expressions are bugged because they often don't reset. So you'd have to have another expression activated following the kiss to reset your face to normal. And the tongue doesn't have a bone so you'd have to add one for it to a skeleton. And that would be incompatible with other skeletons like BBP. So yeah, it's actually very complicated for an animation.

[/quote']

But I'm sure if a pair of modders got together it would only take a few days or months :)

Okay, done with the sarcasm, but like someone mentioned earlier, if you stop thinking it's some easy mod that someone should do for you so easily, maybe people will stop ridiculing you and take you seriously. I think a mod like this would be a great idea, but if it were easy, someone would have done it long ago. It's not like nobody has been thinking about this (hint: you're not the first person to have thought about a mod like this).

Archived